Secret

Hopeless

 

After that accident,  yongsun decided to ignore her feeling and focus on her works.  But sometimes she will peek at wheein and zone out for a moment. " yong.. I'm sorry i can't drive you home,  i need to meet the girls " said moonbyul 

Yongsun nodded,  " okay.." a very short answer that made moonbyul thought that she was angry. 

" wheein-ah!!" moonbyul decided to call the short girl and stopped the little girl from playing with her phone. 

"oh! "

"is it okay if yongsun unnie stay at your place today? Some of her house lights are off,  and she was scared to be alone.. "

Wheein looked at yongsun who pouted or a bit mad " you don't  need to... " yongsun was going to reject the offer because she clearly knew it's not a good idea.  

"it's okay,  my bed is big enough for us" said wheein before yongsun could continue her words.  " if you don't mind "

Moonbyul answered it,  " she won't mind,  thanks so much wheein!!  I will treat you tomorrow! "

Yongsun looked at wheein and sighed. Once moonbyul was gone and they were alone in the car,  wheein decided to ask her " unnie.. "

Yongsun turned her attention to the little girl,  " yes? "

"am i doing something wrong again? " asked wheein but still focused on the road

"no...  What make you think so? "

Wheein sighed,  " i feel like...  You try to avoid me again... These weeks.."

Yongsun sighed,  " I'm sorry, wheein-ah..i didn't mean to do that.. It's just.. " she stopped. She didn't even know how to express her feelings into a word

" did something happen when we were drunk in my apartment? "asked wheein and shut yongsun down. " did i do something wrong or weird? "

Yongsun looked at wheein.  She just stare at the girl without any words,  " can you stop at the parking area? "

Wheein nodded, she felt something big was going to happen, she just wish for a luck. Once the car was parked, wheein took a breathe and faced the eldest girl.  

"wheein-ah...  Do you love me? " asked yongsun and made wheein froze. Her heart beat so fast that made her out of words.  

" of course i  love you, unnie" answered wheein and tried to be normal as possible.

" You know what kind of love that i asked, jung wheein..and i want a honest answer" yongsun was so serious and it's scared wheein a lot.

"Unnie... I...." Wheein sighed " are you sure you want a honest answer?" Wheein asked back " because it's going to break our relationship right now"

Yongsun held wheein's hand, " i want to know the truth, that's why i ask. It's not going to break anything, instead i'm going to fix it"

Wheein looked at their hands, it looked so perfect together that wheein wished she won't let her go after hearing her answer. " Can it fix?" Wheein asked again. " Because someone will always hurt" wheein looked at yongsun before leaned in and kissed yongsun on lip. 

For a moment, the time felt like stopping. They could feel each other soft lips warm. Wheein looked at yongsun's eyes before she kissed her more than anything. Once she was falling,  she decided to fall deep in this sin.  

yongsun knew she need to stop wheein, but.... god... she need her. She need her so much that couldn't even explain by words. she decided to let it flow and replied wheein's kiss. Maybe they were right, once you whee-in, you can't whee-out. 

wheein was surprised when she felt yongsun let her kissing her, she even replied her kiss. she smiled and let their kiss took another step. wheein leaded the kiss from the small peck to the passionate one. she kissed her romanticly that made yongsun wanted more and more. so gently that made yongsun forget to breathe.

wheein decided to end this sin and let yongsun breathe. she smiled when she found how red the eldest girl were. " i love you" wheein decided to be honest. she had done so far and she knew there's no way out. she still need to face it. 

yongsun blushed even more. her heart was beating so fast that wheein also could feel it. she never knew that she could get a confession like this. Is this what people feeling when they fall in love? is this love? Do i love her?

wheein took care of yongsun's cheek and looked at her with lovely eyes, " i love you so much, unnie... I know i'm very bad at words.. I even don't know how to express my feeling toward you.." she stopped and sighed, " i know i'm late... but still... i want you to know... that i love you so much even it's hurting me everyday.."

yongsun almost cried, she really touched by wheein short sentences. she knew her feeling so well but... it's too late. "wheein-ah... i'm sorry.."

wheein swore, the reject really felt so damn hurt. she had prepared it, she really did. but still... it's felt so damn hurt. FCK!!! FCK!! FCK!!! wheein swore inside her mind. she closed her eyes and tried her best to be normal as possible. she must smile and she did. " it's okay.. i know..." she let go of her hands, she smiled again, " so.. how you are going to fix it?" she asked back and looked at the view in front of her.  it's nothing just a few car but it's more worthed than need to face yongsun. she wanted to run away but she knew she couldn't. How god is playing with her. she's getting used to it.

"am i hurting you so bad?" asked yongsun " i feel like a "

wheein didn't want to face her, " unnie... is it a matter?" wheein sighed, " stop blaming yourself.. because i decided to move on" she looked at yongsun hope she could stop her but she didn't.

yongsun just silent. 

" i will fix it... so don't worry.."

"what if i don't want you to move on?" yongsun looked at wheein, " what if i want you to keep loving me?" 

wheein wished she could really be selfish, just for once, " do you love me, unnie?"

" i do" yongsun answered her " call me selfish but.. i do love you and i want you"

wheein knew she was going to get more hurt if she agree in this secret affair, but.. there's no way out. she let yongsun moved in and kissed her. they were cheating behind moonbyul, it's not right. but... please let wheein be happy, even just a second

" i love you wheein... i really do" said yongsun before kissed her again and again.