Can't let you go

Hopeless

TING TONG!!!  TING TONG!!!  

yongsun kept pressing the bell until jiyeon came and opened the door for her. 

" is wheein okay? " that's the first question yongsun asked and walked inside the apartment. 

" i don't know,  she still locks herself in her room"

Yongsun walked to wheein's room.  She stood in front of her room for few second.   She knew wheein won't open the door.  So she need to make her open it.  

" Jung Wheein!  Open the door now!! " she shouted.

No answer. 

" I'm going to break the door if you don't open it!!" yongsun shouted again.  " 1!!!!" jiyeon looked at yongsun.  "2!!!"

The door opened. 

Yongsun swore her heart was beating crazily. She felt like crying because of the girl in front of her. She looked so broken.  

Wheein faced yongsun,  " unnie.. " she called her. Wheein called her. 

It's breaking Yong's heart.  Without answer her,  yongsun hugged the girl tightly in her arm.  " i'm so fcking worry about you!! " 

Wheein supposed to hate her.  She need to hate her.  Everything was happening because of Her.  This Girl.  She was a toxic. 

But... 

She can't.

She can't hate her...  She can't hate yongsun.. 

Even she tried so many times,  she still can't.

Why must her.. 

 

"wae? " asked wheein "why are you here? Don't you need to go to moonbyul? "

Yongsun released her. She dragged wheein inside her room and closed the door.  " take off your clothes " yongsun didn't ask but she ordered her.  

Wheein looked at her. 

" JUNG WHEEIN,  TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES NOW! " she shouted again.  

Wheein sighed and started to take off her clothes. "ah.. " she whined in pain.  

Yongsun's eyes fell on every bruises around wheein skin.  It did hurt her.  Her eyes started to get teary but she held it.  She took out some herb cream that she bought from pharmacy. Slowly she put it on her.  

Wheein looked at yongsun who was applying the cream on her bruises skin.  She could sense how yongsun was so careful on everypart of the bruises. 

" where else? " she asked.  

Wheein didn't answer. 

Yongsun looked at wheein's hands,  she grabbed it 

"ah! " wheein almost screamed

Yongsun's let out a hard breath.  She felt her heart was fallen.  " you almost broke your hands" 

Wheein bit her bottom lips and still didn't want to talk.  

Yongsun held her hands and put some cream on it.  She also used compression to heal the bruises.  Her heart was breaking at the sight. " how could i let you go if you keep making me worry... " her tears were faling " i can't let you go...  "

Wheein finally faced yongsun and looked at the crying girl.  Her hands moved by her own and wiped those tears away,  " mianhe.. "

--

Jiyeon sighed looking them.  She left some note on the table and walked out from the apartment.  She believed yongsun is what wheein need the most at now. 

Jiyeon walked to the garden near the apartment, she just sat on the bench and let the wind blowing around her. 

" alone? "

A voice woke her up, 

"hi! " IU greeted her.  

Jiyeon just stared at her.  

IU sat beside her and gave a candy,  " want? "

Jiyeon didn't take it, so IU just put it on her palm.  

"what are you doing alone in here? " asked iu again. 

" it's not your problem" jiyeon finally talked to her.

IU sighed,  " are you still hate me?"

Juyeon chuckled " maybe i can't move on from the past... Maybe i 'm just disappointed with myself" jiyeon opened and ate the candy.  

" Is that true that you ever tried to suicide?" asked IU while facing jiyeon.  From jiyeon's expression IU had already got the answer. " I'm sorry..."

Jiyeon just smiled bitter, " it's not your matter"

IU held jiyeon's hands,  " it's my matter now"

Jiyeon sighed, " do you want to repeat the same mistakes again? The day you left me,  the day you broke my heart.. I don't think it's your matter"

Without answering jiyeon,  IU grabbed her collar and kissed jiyeon.

Jiyeon pushed IU away,  " what the hell??!! "

" Do you think you are the only who get hurt??!!  I'm hurting too!!  Everyday!!" IU shouted for the first time after all those years.  " Don't you know how many nightmares I've got after you left me?  Do you know how many sleeping pills i took just for getting a sleep??  Do you know... " she sobbed.  IU cried.  " How i wish I could go back and changed my decisions"

Jiyeon looekd at her tears. 

" i'm sorry for hurting you..  I'm sorry for breaking your heart...  I'm sorry for leaving you... I'm sorry for loving you... "

Jiyeon let her ego passed, she pulled the girl and let her cried in her embrace. 

" how can i let you go again? I don't want,  jiyeon-ah..  Please...  Let me love you ... "

Jiyeon didn't answer. She just let the girl hugged her. "mianhe.. " she whispered to calm the girl.  The girl that she used to love. Is she still loving her?  Did she really can love her again? 

 

--

Moonbyul woke up and looked around.  "ah.. " she could feel pain in everywhere. 

"unnie!!  Gwenchana??? " asked hyejin

" aahh.. " she sighed " it's hurting every where.. "

Hyejin looked at her worry,  " i will call doctor"

"no!  No need..  Just let me rest" she said and sighed again.  " don't you need to go to wheein?  She is your best friend, isn't she? "

" I'm going to see her after you awake. Now you are awake,  that means i can go now" hyejin was going to go before moonbyul stopped her. 

" Does yongsun know? " asked moonbyul. " she must know..  She must with wheein now..  "

Hyejin sighed,  " unnie...  " she faced moonbyul " you have known that wheein and yongsun are loving each other, but why you're still taking this stupid decisions?  You are hurting them and yourself! "

Moonbyul was silent.

" you are so selfish..."