Breaking

Hopeless

"Byul-ah...  Let's break up" 

Moonbyul looked at yongsun unbelievable, " you are joking,  right? " 

Yongsun sighed,  " I'm sorry... "

" tell me the reason! A REASON TO BREAK ME!! " moonbyul shouted. 

Yongsun cried,  " i can't pretend to love you, byull...  You are my best friend and i don't want to hurt you more...you deserve someone to love you more.. "

Moonbyuk shook,  " you are lying... TELL ME WHO IS SHE?? "

Yongsun shook,  " please byul..  Don't be like this.. "

" is she wheein? " asked moonbyul again.  Yongsun was silent.  Silent meant Yes.  " i know it..  It's her...  How you care her more than me...  I should know it..  No..  I know it but I ignored it... How stupid am i?" moonbyul started to cry.  

Yongsun hugged moonbyul tightly, " i'm so sorry byul-ah..  I tried to love you but...  I can't.. . Even i tried so many times,  i still can't..  I can't change this feeling... "she cried too. 

 

--

Moonbyul still couldn't accept it.  She still couldn't move on from the pain.  The pain turned to hate.  She hate wheein so much.  Why everyone like her??  Why must her??!!!

Moonbyul drove her car to wheein place,  she rang the bell so many times until wheein showed up in front of her. 

"unni!! " wheein greeted her with her smile.  But her smile was gone when she saw how miserable moonbyul was.  "unnie.. Gwencana? "

plak! 

Moonbyul didn't answer with a word but she slapped wheein hard and left her finger mark on wheein's left cheek. 

Wheein was so shocked,  she felt her left cheek was burning.  "byul unnie... "

" don't call my name.  I hate to hear it from you!"

Jiyeon who was hearing the loud voice also coming to them.  She looked at both of them so shocked. She took her phone and called hyejin for help. 

Wheein completely didn't understand at all, " am i doing something wrong?"

Moonbyul fisted her hands,  " are you also love yongsun? "

Wheein was completely silent.  It's the same silent she got from yongsun.  " WHY??!!  I TRUST YOU!!!" she pushed wheein so hard and made wheein fell on the floor. 

"aahh.. " wheein could feel her body was hit by something but she didn't try to strike back.  

" Yong broke up with me..  you must be very happy Jung Wheein.."

"Wheein!!! " jiyeon came and helped wheein to get up.  She looked at moonbyul,  " Yah!!  You are too much!!!!" 

Moonbyul chuckled,  " her pain is just temporary while mine???  It's forever!! " 

"unnie..  I'm sorry.."

"I don't want to hear that!!" she shouted. She looked at jiyeon and wheein,  " i'm so sick looking how you protected by everyone around you...  Is this not enough for you until you need to steal yong from me too? "

Wheein started to get mad.  " She is not a !  You Crazy Jerk!! " she pushed moonbyul until she was falling.

Moonbyul got up and ran to wheein to give her a punch on her stomach. 

Wheein was holding the pain,  she didn't want to lose so she fought back.  " YAAAAHHHH!!! " she hit moonbyul with her head and pushed her back on the floor. Wheein sat on moonbyul waist and started to punch moonbyul " DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN PAIN???!!! " BUK!!  " DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT AM I WHEN YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOUR CONFESSION TO YONGSUN UNNIE??!! " BUK!!!   Wheein's tears were falling on moonbyul's face.  "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WANT TO END MY LIFE" BUK!!  " my pain that you cause is not temporary, moon byulyi...  It's forever.."

"WHEEEIINNN!! " hyejin screamed and pushed wheein away from moonbyul who was bleeding.  " OH MY GODD!!  UNNIEE??  Are you okay???!! " hyejin immediately called an ambulance because moonbyul was unconscious. " YAH!!  JUNG WHEEINN!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!  ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?? "

Wheein looked at her best friend who tried to protect Moonbyul without even listening to her.  She even scolded her.  Did hyejin really care for her?  

" hyejin-ah.. The ambulance will come soon, so please..  Calm yourself..." said jiyeon tried to cool down the high tension between them 

" That won't kill her" wheein answered lifeless and went inside her apartment. 

Hyejin swore she never expected wheein to be like that. She wasn't wheein that she knew.  " what happened, jiyeon? "

Jiyeon sighed,  " Yongsun and moonbyul break up" she looked at moonbyul " she knows wheein love yongsun too... Hyejin-ah..  I know the fact that wheein hit moonbyul is wrong,  but...  Wheein is the one who accepts the hit first. She also got some hit from moonbyul before she tried to fight back.."

Hyejin felt so guilty. " i shouldn't shout at her.. " 

" they are coming... " she looked at the hospital team who will help moonbyul " you should go with them,  i will stay with wheein.. "

Hyejin nodded,  " thank you,  jiyeon-ah. "

Jiyeon nodded,  " call me if you need something.."

Jiyeon went inside and tried to speak with wheein. She knocked the door and hope wheein will open the door  " they had gone.. Gwenchana?  Are your hand okay?  You got hit too,  does it hurt? "

Wheein didn't answer at all.  

"wheein-ah... "

"please leave me alone.. I'm begging you.. " 

Jiyeon sighed,  " okay.."

 

At that dark room, wheein was crying. Her eyes was flooded by the tears.  She felt all the pain that she locked was broken.  She didn't mean to hurt moonbyul but her demon got her.  

Maybe she was keeping her pain too long and it's exploding today. 

Maybe she was just hopeless