Spit it out

Hopeless

Ting tong!! Ting tong!! 

Jiyeon ran to the door and opened it to welcome "yongsun unni.. "

Yongsun came in,  " i'm sorry..  Is wheein home?  I try to call her but she didn't answer"

Jiyeon nodded,  " i will call her.. "

Yongsun immediately stopped her,  " i'm sorry if i ask too much,  but...  Can you leave us alone? Please just this time.. " 

Jiyeon sighed,  " wheein tried to move on from you,  why can't you just respect her? It's not like i don't want to let you see her or talk to her..  But i need you to know,  she wants to move on from you, so please..  Let her if you really love her"

Yongsun was stucked in her words until wheein came and looked at them.  "yongsun unnie... "

Yongsun felt like her tears were going to flow down but she fighted it.  " can we talk for the last time?  I promise I won't bother you anymore"

Wheein stepped to yongsun and nodded,  " let's go out, unnie.. "

Jiyeon held wheein's hand. " take care.. "

Yongsun felt like being stab millions times.  How could a view in front of her hurting her so much.  She wanted to spit it out all the pain and told wheein to be hers,  but she was late. 

Wheein smiled to jiyeon, " i'll be back "

Yongsun hated that,  it should be hers.  

Wheein walked to yongsun and held her hand,  " let's go.. "

Yongsun felt like she was going to cry soon.  And she couldn't hold it anymore when the door closed.  Her tears fell down,  her hands started to get trembling.

"unnie.. " wheein was so worried but yongsun just looked away and wiped her tears. " gwenchana? "

Yongsun nodded,  " i..." she swallowed " is it okay if we go to a place a little far from here? I will send you back before noon"

Wheein felt so worry about yongsun now,  she never saw this side of yongsun and now,  she felt like yongsun was going to make a decision about them.  Maybe she really will let wheein go.  " okay..  As long as you're driving safely" wheein smiled tried to joke a little to lift up the mood. And thanks god,  yongsun smiled.  

Yongsun knew today might be the last day for her and wheein went out for date,  she wanted to make it special and unforgettable. She just hoped it will be a good memory for them.  " i will..  I drive safely " she held wheein's hand and guided her to her car.  

Yongsun drove her car out from the apartment and started to play slow music. " do you want some drinks or food? " asked yongsun before drove her car in Drive Thru Subway  . 

" i want kid meal disney!! " she said excitedly because she could get a limited souvenir

Yongsun smiled and nodded,  she paid for two sets and they got a different toys. " it's your favorite Judy, i got two different kind of Judy" yongsun gave it to her. 

"oh!!  Judy!!! " she smiled and looked at yongsun,  "unnie.. Thank you"

Yongsun smiled and patted the kid hair,  " you're welcome" wheein blushed and yongsun took her hand back to wheel. "enjoy the meal , it's going to take several hours and i don't want both of us to  hungry" she smiled more nature than before.  It's the smile that wheein like.  That smile which made wheein fell in love with the eldest 

Wheein enjoyed the meal and the warm moments between them.  " unnie..  Aaahh.. " wheein decided to feed yongsun since she was driving and leaving her meal untouched.

"mm..  Thank you" 

Wheein laughed, " stop moving" she wiped those dirt around yongsun lips,  " it cleans "

Yongsun looked at wheein before back to the load.  deg deg deg deg how could she wish her heart could slow down,  but she knew. It would never stop beating for wheein.  

Wheein was going to wipe her fingers but yongsun stopped her and wheein's fingers "mm...  Delicious " she teased and hoped wheein's heart was beating crazily like hers.  

Wheein fluttered deg deg deg deg deg she didn't prepare for this kind of attack from yongsun.  And it felt so real. 

" can i spit out my feelings for this date?  It might be the last date.." yongsun said while her eyes were staring blankly to the load.  She sighed and looked at wheein " i've decided.. i will let you go... For real... "

Wheein's heart felt down. It hurts . She should be happy because this is what she wants. But she couldn't. 

"so..  Can you let me spit out my way of love for you? I wanna to shower you with my love today"

She smiled.

Wheein nodded, " spit it out,  unnie.. " why does it hurt? 

yongsun's car drove them outside of the city. Wheein could see a sea in front of her.  " so beautiful.." 

Yong agreed, she looked at the clock.  4.36 pm.  She didn't have much time, " but not beautiful as you are" she said honestly without breaking her eyes from the load.

Wheein knew it's not a tease but a sincerity,  " and not gorgeous as you are" replied wheein back and made yongsun turned her attention to the girl beside her.

"oh~ gamsahamnida uri wheeinie"

She parked her car and they went out for beach. The wind was blowing to them and made wheein chilled.  

Yongsun smiled and held the tiny girl hand before dragged her to step on the water.  Luckily they wore sandals and short pants  so they didn't need to took off or changed anything. 

"unnie!!  It's cold!!  Waahhh!! " she laughed when she felt the wave hit her feet.  

Yongsun also felt excited,  " it's so cold"

Wheein nodded and splashed the sea water to yong.  

"ah!!! " she looked at wheein,  " yah!!  Jung wheein!! "

Wheein laughed and ran away.  

" yah!!! " yongsun chased the little girl who ran faster but still she had limited. Yongsun caught her " got you! "

"unnie!!  Let me go,  you are wet! " she laughed and tried to release herself from the eldest. And of course Yongsun won't let go. 

"i'm not going to do that,  I'm going to make you wet too!! " teased yongsun and made wheein screamed 

"andweee!!  Please unnie!!  No please...  Please forgive wheeinie" she begged with her puppies eye and cute voice. 

Yongsun smirked, " do it more cutely with full aegyo"

Wheein immediately did it,  " yongsun unnie,  wheein is wrong,  please forgive wheeinie,  okei? " she said with her extremely cute little voice. 

Yongsun smiled and released her hug,  " your apology is accepted"

Wheein grinned and made yongsun smiled too.  " unnie..  Look!  Sunset! "

Yongsun nodded.  She hugged wheein again, back hugging her while enjoying the beautiful view in front of them.  She rest her face on her shoulder, let her hands tied together with wheein,  " let stay like this for few seconds.." 

Wheein let her be.  She enjoyed their moment, "mm.. "

They enjoyed the moment until the sun was completely gone. 

Yongsun breathed in, smelling wheein for the last time before releasing her hands,  "let go home"