Drunk

Hopeless

Call me greedy because i want to read more wheesun fanfics... 

Hufff....  Why every wheesun's author-nim are missing... 

I hope you got inspiration soon, our wheesun's author nim who are also reading my wheesun's stories. I know it's hard sometimes because i'm too.  

And for who read,  please leave some comments for every stories you subscribe .. I'm not greedy for comments (I'm only greedy for wheesun fanfics)  but i know some authors outside need a reason to continue her stories.  It likes a battery for them to write story.  If you expected them to update fast,  then give them a response by commenting, subscribing and voting their stories.  

Thank you for leaving a message in comment box,  i read it and i will try my best to finish my wheesun's stories with a happy ending as soon as possible . happy reading  :D

 

--

 

Yongsun tried to find the best answer but..  She couldn't. 

Jiyeon waited,  but she was so disappointed with yongsun who couldn't answer her questions immediately. 

Ting Tong!!  Ting Tong!! 

" i think the pizza is arriving.." jiyeon left and went to take the pizza. 

Wheein stopped playing and ran to jiyeon.  " PIZZAAAAAA!!!! " she screamed in happiness. 

Jiyeon laughed with wheein, somehow the view was making yongsun more hurt.  She wanted to be the reason of every wheein's smile. Was she greedy?  Yes, she was.  But she realized she can't.

"yong~~" moonbyul called her in cheesy way

Yongsun smiled,  "waee? Let's eat..  I'm so hungry!" she dragged her girlfriend to the living room. 

Everyone is too focus on their food since they were so hungry.  " wheeinie..  Their is something on your lips" said jiyeon and made wheein tried to wipe her lips but jiyeon did it instead. " such a baby whee" she teased and made wheein pouted

"aauuuccchhh...  Co cweet" teased hyejin and started to laugh

"oocchh..  Baby whee~" moonbyul also joined teasing them

Yongsun decided to stay silent and enjoyed her pizza. 

"stop it pleazzeee" wheein found uncomfortable being teased in front of yongsun who was didn't care about them.  " unnie,  don't drink any alcohol" warned wheein when yongsun was holding one. 

Yongsun frowned,  " wae?  Wae?  Wae? "

" unnie..  You are very very bad at it, beside that it's dangerous since you and moonbyul unnie need to drive" 

" why hyejin can?? " yongsun pouted

"because I'm staying here tonight!! Wwoohheeeee!!!! " she drank it with happiness and made everyone laughed. 

" i also want to stay,  can i wheein? " asked yongsun and made wheein choked.

"mwo??  Unnie..  My room is not big enough.."

" you can sleep in my room,  i will sleep outside" said jiyeon and gave her smile.  " i'm totally okay with it "

"oh!  Good!  I'm staying tonight" said yongsun.

"i'm in too,  i will sleep with yong then.. " 

Wheein couldn't say anything but let them do what they wanted. She leaned to jiyeon and whispered  " sorry" 

"gwenchana" jiyeon whispered back. 

Yongsun looked them with unbelievable sad feeling.  She took a can of beer and drank it.  She still didn't understand why she felt this way.  Why she felt so hurt.  Why she dislikes jiyeon.  There's so many questions to herself that she wishes someone could tell her the answer.

"unni... " wheein's voice just woke yongsun up.  "are you okay? "

Yongsun looked at wheein, " yong,  are you drunk? " asked moonbyul and made yongsun's eyes turned away to the little girl.  This felt so wrong.  How could she think of the other girl when she got a girlfriend beside her.  

"what?  Oh?  Am i red? " asked her back to them. 

" she is drunk" said hyejin and laughed at the leader.  

"you space out" said wheein. 

" it's been a while we drink like this..  Kind of missing this so much"said yongsun and made all of them became silent. 

Hyejin spoke out,  " i still remember you cried because you're too drunk and remember those sad stories"

Wheein looked at yongsun and made their eyes met for a couple second,  " since then i promise myself that i will more careful of every words before i talk"

"and i won't make you angry anymore " replied wheein " i won't make you sad anymore,  i won't make you cry anymore" wheein smiled,  " i will try my best to make her happy because she is the best leader.. Our best leader.. "

Maybe yongsun was drunk.  She was too drunk and didn't realize that her tears were falling.

"unnieee.... "

Wheein was going to give a hold or maybe a hug but she stopped and held herself.  Because her girlfriend just did it.  Moonbyul was hugging yongsun and tried to calm her down.  She wiped those tears and tried to make yongsun smiled with her lame jokes. Wheein knew her position, it's sad but it's the fact.  She smiled bitter and drunk her can.  

"unnie..  You are really drunk..  We should be happy, so don't cry anymore" hyejin told her, she looked at wheein,  " you are making wheein sad too.. "

Wheein stopped and looked at hyejin,  " we shouldn't drink"

Jiyeon held wheein's hand and tried to stop wheein from drinking more.  " i will bring some lime, it's helping you to keep awake from alcohol"

"thanks.. " hyejin said and jiyeon went to the kitchen.

Hyejin looked at wheein,  " you are really bad at lying.."

Wheein looked at hyejin,  " thanks for the compliment" she looked back at the couple in front of her " byul unnie..  I will prepare the room for both of you" without waiting for any answers, she went to the room. 

A couple minutes later,  jiyeon also got inside the room and help wheein. 

" do you have something to get out?  Your privacy things? " asked wheein. 

" yeah..  I'm going to put them in my suitcase" jiyeon took her things.

" mm.. " wheein has done,  " i will call them to get in"

"wheein-ah.. " she called her.  Jiyeon got up and gave wheein a hug,  " it's okay" she whispered and looked at the girl who stood behind wheein. " i will help you to find your happiness" 

She released her hug and looked at wheein, " will you believe me? "

Wheein wanted to believe her,  she really do but...  Will she find the happiness? Will she find the happiness beside yongsun? 

Jiyeon leaned in and gave a soft kiss of wheein's forehead,  " don't think too much" she smiled " i promise i will help you find your happiness"

The girl behind wheein took a few steps and walked away.  

Wheein didn't know and will never knew that yongsun saw everything. Yes.  Yongsun was that girl.  She saw everything. She wish it was just a dream or wish she was drunk.  But hell.  She saw them and it hurt millions times.  She hate the fact that wheein let jiyeon hug and kiss her.  She wanted to believe that wheein still love her.  But..  She just didn't understand anymore.....