Maybe

Hopeless

Last night was a disaster,  wheein need to pretend sleeping so yongsun won't ask her more.  She knew she couldn't pretend everything okay and be happy with yongsun when she knew everything will mess up if she continued. That's why she stopped it.  It's toxic relationship.  She couldn't lose moonbyul unnie.  She couldn't lose mamamoo..  She couldn't lose moomoo..  That's why she chose to give up.  It was a few hours happiness and for wheein it's enough. It was a good dream,  but.. She need to wake up right?  She couldn't stay in the dream forever.  

The sun started to wake up so do wheein.  She need to leave soon. 

Wheein left yongsun alone and went to her apartment without waiting for the eldest to get up.  She really didn't have a face to meet her again after their argument last night. Yongsun might not agree with her but she knew the eldest would understand. 

They were not meant for each other

Wheein left a message to yongsun " it's a good dream,  but we need to wake up..  Thank you for a few hours of happiness, it means a lot. Let's promise it's the last"

 

Wheein went back and was greeted by a food smells " i'm hungry"

"oh!  You back so early" jiyeon stopped eating and looked at her " are you okay? "

Wheein smiled,  " i'm hungry and i think I need a cup of coffee"

Jiyeon helped her to take a bowl of rice and of course joined her eating.  " no coffee before breakfast,  it will hurt your stomach "

Wheein nodded and started eating.  " i'm having schedule today,  do you want to come? " 

Jiyeon got cough,  "mwo? "

" don't worry,  my fans are not crazy" 

Jiyeon smiled,  " can i?  Really?? "

Wheein smiled,  " of course,  it's bored at home, right? "

Jiyeon nodded but..." have you talked to yongsun yet? "

Wheein stopped eating,  " i don't have to report her everything, right? "

" but..  She is Mamamoo leader,  wheein-ah.. you still need to ask her approval"

Wheein sighed,  " i will tell them in group... " she looked at jiyeon " last night... " wheein sighed,  " i made a huge mistake... I don't think i can face it alone today"

Jiyeon tried to calm her down ,  " hey...  It's okay..."

" please come with me.. " wheein need jiyeon.  She really need her.  

Jiyeon understood wheein's feeling.  " okay. Okay..  Should we bring ggomo too? " 

Wheein smiled,  " it's a big yes"

 

Wheein : guys!  I'm taking jiyeon and ggomo today,  is it okay? 

Hyejin : of course!  It's okay for me.  

Moonbyul : are you together now?? Oh~ jung wheein ~~~

Wheein : please don't make weird news, unnie

Hyejin : wkwkwkwkw good move wheein! 

Yongsun : why do you bring her?  We are going to IU's concert and have you talked this to our boss? "

 

Wheein looked at her phone for a few minutes, she knew yongsun won't agree it.  

Hyejin : it's okay unnie,  our boss will agree. He never say no to wheein XP

Wheein : she is my friend,  is it wrong to bring a friend? I'm sorry unnie if you don't agree,  i will still bring her.  

Yongsun : okay.  Sorry. 

 

Wheein sighed again. 

" you are going to grow old if you keep let out a heavy breath" teased jiyeon and tried to cheer her up. 

Wheein chuckled and smiled,  " oh~ you put some make up?"

Jiyeon blushed,  " i need to be pretty, right?  I can't embarrass you" 

" it's beautiful!!  i think my boss is going to cast you to be her next girl group " teased wheein and made jiyeon pouted

" i'm too old to be an idol.. Oh..  You said it was a concert,  which one? "

" IU sunbae-nim"

Jiyeon's smile faded away,  " IU? "

Wheein nodded,  " are you okay? "

"oh..  Yeah... "

--

"ohh...  Jiyeon-ah you look so beautiful today! " praised hyejin when they were picking wheein and jiyeon.  

Jiyeon smiled,  " thank you"

" what about me? " wheein asked hyejin. 

" you look sway~" which made them laughed.  

They arrived early than the eldest,  they were going to get inside but someone approached them.  " jiyeon ssi?? " 

Jiyeon looked at the men,  " em..  Do i know you? "

" IU asked me to wait for you,  thanks GOD you are coming! She is waiting for you  " he said and made them looked at jiyeon. 

" you know IU sunbaenim? " asked hyejin and made jiyeon bit her lips before nodded her head.  

" it's long  story.." she looked at wheein,  " i hope i didn't mess up"

" you didn't,  we just shock! " wheein said and made them nodded. 

Jiyeon shook,  " aniya.." she looked at that man.  " i'm here with my friend.. I will meet her later.. " 

The man nodded and bowed to them before left them alone.  Jiyeon felt she shouldn't come here.  She really didn't want to meet IU again.  First meeting was a mistake.  

" hei.." wheein woke her up from the day dreaming. Jiyeon looked at her " it makes me so curious who you really are" 

Jiyeon knew what she meant, " i'm just a lucky girl who be friend with her in highschool... Nothing special" she said with a bit cold.  " we have lost contact with each other for more than 5 years..  And... Accidentally met last night...  Nothing special"

Wheein and hyejin knew something behind that 'nothing special ' words.  But they also knew jiyeon need time to tell them the full story.  

"Hei! " moonbyul greeted them with her bright voice " oh?!  Jiyeon ssi??!!  You look beautiful today! " praised moonbyul and made yongsun looked at her too.  

Jiyeon smiled,  " thank you..  I just put some make up on" she took ggomo " i also put some make up on ggomo" she took ggomo out and made them approch the little cutie.

" she just becomes ggomo second mom" said wheein and made yong looked at them.  

Wheein could see yong painful eyes but she avoid it.  

" i can see how much ggomo falls in love with jiyeon" moonbyul joined the conversation 

" don't we need to greet IU sunbae? " said yongsun and made them stopped talking. A few second silent before the door suddenly opened and made them stood up. 

"annyeong~"

"ANNYEONGHASEYO IU Sunbaenim! " they greeted her while jiyeon tried to hide behind the staff.  

IU smiled,  " thank you for accepting my request and coming here.. I have small gifts, please accept it "

IU with her manager helped distributing to them and staff.  Her eyes stopped at the girl who was holding a cat in her arm.  "jiyeon-ah... "

Jiyeon who tried to avoid her, decided to face her " congrats on your concert"

IU smiled,  " thank you for coming..  I'm so happy to see you again.. " she looked at ggomo " and you bring him too"

Everyone was looking at them with a big question mark on their head.  Jiyeon knew she just made an attention " yeah..  I'm here with my friends.. " jiyeon looked at wheein help me.. 

"thank you for this beautiful gift,  unnie.. " said wheein tried to grab IU attention and she did.  

IU smiled,  " i glad you like it"  some staffs were coming and telling IU that the concert was going to start.

" i need to go now" she looked at jiyeon " i ask my manager to give you VVIP seat,  please stay until the last hour.. "

Jiyeon didn't answer and IU waited which creating more scene in them.  

Jiyeon sighed,  " okay.. "

IU smiled,  " see you.. " she was going to hug her but jiyeon took a step back.  

"see you"

IU felt a but pain for a rejection but she covered it with a smile.  Once IU was leaving,  jiyeon knew the people around won't let her go easily.

" You Know IU???" moonbyul started "WAOOO!!  You are really a surprise"

" unnie..  They are just high school friend" said wheein and smiled to jiyeon 

" she also knows ggomo" said yongsun and looked at jiyeon " you have a lot of secret to tell us,  right? " she said in cold tone

Jiyeon sighed,  " i'm sorry..  I didn't mean to make any scene.." she bowed " i think it's better for me to go home"

Wheein stopped her,  " hey..  We have a date after this,  you won't leave me alone, right? It's out first date " 

Jiyeon looked at wheein who was smile warmly,  " you didn't make any trouble.. So don't think bad"

Yongsun was out of words, " date? "

Wheein nodded,  " yeah..  We are dating.. " she looked at yongsun " sorry for not telling everyone,  me and jiyeon..  We are dating.. "

"holy sht" cursed hyejin a bit out loud