for our best

Hopeless

Wheein sighed,  "unnie...  I'm sorry..  I can't meet you right now..  It's already night..  "

Yongsun begged,  " please wheein...  Please...  "

"mianhe.. " wheein decided to turn off her call. 

 

Wheein could ignore her call but she couldn't run forever.  Now she was sitting in front of her.  They were gathering with IU. " thank you for amazing performance" said IU and made them thanks IU back. 

"please enjoy the food.. " said IU and they nodded. They were having a light conversation until IU spoke out about jiyeon,  " actually I'm a bit surprise to see jiyeon with mamamoo,  how you guys know she? " asked her. 

"oh,  she is our wheein girlfriend " said moonbyul lightly with a smile. But not with IU.  Her smile was gone but she covered it.  

"oh yeah?  Waoo... Congrats wheein ssi.. " she said in half heart.  " please take care of her, she might look strong but actually she just a little girl"

Wheein heard a bit sadness in her words,  " did you know that jiyeon used to love you? " 

IU was a bit shock.  " yeah..  It's past..  We used to be a very close friend.. A best friend..."

" really?  So you rejected her? " asked hyejin who also interested in IU love story.  Who not?  It's IU!  Korea most famous singer. " don't tell me you reject her because you are not interested in woman? "

IU smiled, " korea is not easy for LGBT, we all know that..  So.. " she looked at wheein,  " Are you afraid? "

Wheein answered her,  " no..  I'm not.  It's my life..  It's me who control my own life. It's my decisions. Not people around me..  " wheein looked at yongsun before back to IU,  " we are adult enough to make our decisions, right? "

IU smiled,  " it's good to know you more,  wheein.. It's nice to know jiyeon has a good girl friend like you, Please take care of jiyeon.."

Wheein nodded,  " i will"

They continued their small light chat before wheein excused herself to toilet.  Yongsun followed her,  " are you going to avoid our feelings? "

Wheein sighed,  " unnie...  You know this is the best for us,  i don't want to make everyone sad"

"but you hurt me " said yongsun and made wheein hurting more. 

" I'm sorry..." 

Yongsun stepped closer to wheein,  she held the little girl hands,  " if i break up with moonbyul,  will you come back to me? "

Wheein really wanted to hold her hands and said she will come back to her..... but she can't,  " unnie...  I have a girlfriend, so do you... Let just be happy with our partner.. "

 

--

When they all went to their house,  yongsun decided to call IU.  She need to ask her something.  

" can i ask you something and please i need a honest answer.." asked yongsun

" sure..  What is it? "

" are you still in love with jiyeon? " 

That was a few minute of silent before IU decided to answer,  " why should i trust you? "

" because i love wheein and i want her back" 

IU sighed,  " can we meet?  I will send you my address,  just come and we will talk"

It just took less than an hour to be face to face with IU.  Yongsun had to admit IU beauty with her pure face. IU gave her a glass of orange juice before started their conversation.

" i think you and moonbyul have something" 

Yongsun was a bit shock but she deal with it,  " I'm thinking of ended after i get wheein"

"why don't end now? " asked iu again. 

" we still in promotion, it's too risk to do that for our group" 

Iu nodded,  " it's a nice excuse.."

" if you love jiyeon why you rejected her?" asked yongsun back this time. 

" because I'm IU.  I can't make any scandal...  I studied from my past and i don't want to make a same mistake" she answered but yongsun sighed. 

" so..  You want to let her go again this time?  Because you're IU and you can't make any scandals? "

IU stopped drinking. " she hates me..  Even if i want her,  she doesn't want me...  Because i make a hug mistake in the past..  I let her go.."

Yongsun got up,  " i thought IU that i know is more brave to face her problems.. I guess I was wrong "

IU held her hand, " what's your plan?"

Yongsun took her phone and sent her Jiyeon's number.  " that's her number..  If you are brave enough to call her, we will talk about the plan" she sighed and was going to walk away before stopped " if you are curious how jiyeon and wheein knew each other...  Wheein saves jiyeon life. "

 IU frowned, " what do you say? "

" jiyeon was almost dying...  She decided to end her life in her apartment,  but wheein came and saved her.  They even lived in an apartment because wheein offer her a job to be her housemaid" she turned back to IU " what i see today is just a pity feeling from wheein to jiyeon.  It's not love... " she sighed,  " but... I'm scared that she might fall in love with jiyeon...they meet each other everyday,  they live in a house.  Everything can happen..." she looked at IU, " i hope you could bravely take a bet for your love...  If you really love her"

Yongsun walked out from that apartment. She knew IU will do something, and now what she need to do is ended her relationship with moonbyul soon.  She couldn't keep acting everything is okay,  she couldn't act in love with moonbyul when she knew the one she loves in wheein.  She couldn't lose wheein for jiyeon..  "wheein is mine..."