we all lie

Hopeless

Yongsun decided to be professional and ignore all her feelings. She knew wheein was lying. How could she made this kind of joke?  

They decided to stop asking more when mamamoo need to prepare for the stage.  Yongsun ignored wheein and so did wheein.  Both of them were too stubborn to face their problems. Maybe it better buried It deep inside.  

Jiyeon looked at them and sighed.  " why love is always the problem" She decided to enjoy the concert and heard IU's song.  She had to admit IU just became so beautiful and mature. Everything about her was beautiful and pure.  It scared her a lot that she might fell in love with that girl again.  

Yes.  IU is jiyeon's bestfriend that she fell in love when they were in highschool. She was her first love.  

Their eyes met for a couple second before the song hit her in every words.  

--

(IU--Love Poem) 

I'll be there, behind you when you walk alone

Singing till the end, this song that won't end

Take a deep breath

I'll sing for you, who forgot how to cry out loud

 

(So you can walk again)

I'll sing

(So you can love again)

 

Here I am, watch over me

Singing till the end, I won't ever stop singing this song

On the day your long night is over

When you lift your head, I'll be right there

--

 

Their eyes were meeting each other.  A small hope that her feeling got an answer but a memory hit her.  She decided to turn around and broke their eye contact. 

When mamamoo started to sing,  jiyeon found herself back.  She enjoyed it so much and made her forget her pain.  When they went back to backstage. Jiyeon decided to follow them.  She just didn't brave enough to be alone in her concert.  It's better to stay at home.  

 

"wao!!  You are so amazing!! " jiyeon gave a big compliment to them. " mamamoo is always the best!! "

" don't you need to enjoy IU concert? " asked yongsun

Jiyeon shook,  " aniya..  I'm not her fans.. It's better to stay at home "

Moonbyul frowned,  " i thought you were so close.."

Wheein cut it,  " we are having a date. So we will go back first"

"oh..  Jung wheein is making a first move,  huh? " hyejin teased " i know you want to have a date but leaving us so early? "

Yongsun sighed, " don't you need to wait for IU sunbae?"

" i will call her later,  wheein is more important " she looked at wheein and smiled

Wheein was surprised but continued her role " so..  We're going first,  bye! "

Jiyeon smiled and waved to them too. 

 

The manager sent them to home safely. Once they were inside the room.  A lot of questions were coming out.

"wheein"

"jiyeon"

Both of them asked in the same time

"you first" asked jiyeon

Wheein sighed. " you know IU?  Since when?"

Jiyeon put down ggomo " remember about the girl i like but never dare to tell her about my feelings?"

Wheein gasped,  " it's IU???!! "

Jiyeon smiled bitter and nodded,  " it's her.. My bestfriend"

"but why did you avoid her?? " asked wheein again

" because she is the one who push me away at first...." jiyeon looked at wheein " she said..  I'm annoying..  And asked me to let her be alone...  I just did what she asked me"

Wheein frowned,  " that must be a misunderstanding... What i see today is..  She miss you a lot"

Jiyeon chuckled,  " it what you saw today..  It will be a big liar if i said i didn't miss her..  I do miss her... But..  I can't " 

Wheein sighed,  " love is complicated, huh? " 

"and what about you??  What happened yesterday?" jiyeon asked back

Wheein sighed again.  Her smiled was gone and her sad face was back " i made a huge mistake.... I kiss her" 

Jiyeon gasped,  " you kissed her yesterday and today you told her that you are dating me???? What are you thinking!?!?!"

"let me explain... It just...  You know.. " wheein bit her bottom lip, " i really want to be egoist for a moment, i wanted to shower her with my love, and i wanted to be love for a couple second.. It all came true last night.  I kiss her and she kiss me back.  I told her about my feelings and she love me too..  I was too carry away and forgot everything"

Jiyeon felt pity for a girl in front of her " and what make you stop? "

"moonbyul unnie call... She called yongsun unnie..  I realized i can't hurt her..  I can't hurt moonbyul unnie..  I can't break our friendship...  I can't break mamamoo..  I can't mess up everything just because of my own egoist feeling... I love yongsun unnie but i love Mamamoo more..  I love moomoo more... "

Jiyeon hugged the girl who started to get teary " i felt so fool...  I'm sorry for being so stupid... Now you got in my lie too.. "

" hey..  It's okay to be fool... " jiyeon wiped her tears away,  " since you started this lie,  and I'm agree to be in your lie..  Let's do it..  Let's date each others until one of us get their own happiness... I will help you find your happiness, i promise to you,  right? "

Wheein nodded,  " is it okay? "

" we all lie...so it's okay to live in lie"

 

--

IU was waiting and hoping that her manager got her number.  

"here..  Her number" 

IU smiled,  " thank you so much oppa"

" are you going to call her? " asked her manager, " get rest and call tomorrow"

IU nodded but after she got in her apartment,  she called her.  Rule made to break it

"hello? " 

IU smiled,  " oh,  hi solar ssi..  This is IU.. Am i disturbing you? "

"IU ssi??  Oh?!  No.. No..  I'm doing nothing" yongsun was a bit surprise to receive a call from IU

"thank you..  Actually I'm planning to treat you guys a dinner tomorrow,  is it okay? Are you all free?  Sorry for sudden request" IU walked to her kitchen and started to take a glass

" actually we all are free..  I will tell the member after this"

"thank you so much,  so..  Meet you tomorrow?  See you"

"see you..  Good night "

IU took some water and drank it,  " you can't avoid me forever.. Jiyeon-ah... "

 

--

Yongsun told them about meeting IU tomorrow and they were agree with it.  So it's not a big problem.  Today moonbyul came and help her to prepare her solasido next episode about cooking.  She cooked for her and they were totally okay and had a small chat like what they usual did until moonbyul stopped taking video and looked at her. " yong~" she didn't call her unnie again. 

"emm.. " 

Moonbyul came to her and gave a back hug.  She started to kiss yong's neck.  " i miss you.. "

"byul-ah..  Stop.. " yongsun pushed moonbyul a bit. 

"wae?  Don't you want it too? " moonbyul kissed her

it's different...  Yongsun really wanted to kiss her back but..  Her heart betrayed her.   "byul..  I'm not in mood... " she rejected her again.  " it's already night..  I'm tired" she lied.  

Moonbyul sighed,  " okay..  Okay..  I'm leaving.. " 

Yongsun didn't stop her.  She let her out and left her alone.  

She missed wheein..  She missed her kiss.  She missed her smile,  she missed her touch...  What's wrong with you,  yongsun??  You have moonbyul and Why must wheein??  

Yongsun took out her phone and called her.  

"wheein-ah... Can we meet?  Please.... "