Hurt so much

Hopeless

Wheein never felt this hurt before. She cried so much until her tears were dry. She ordered so much alcohol tonight to forget the pain. It's already midnight, but she couldn't sleep. She took another bottle and let the liquid flow into . It's already sixth bottle, but why is the pain still there? She was going to drink again but a hand stop her.

" you need to sleep.. "

Wheein looked at the girl in front of her, " why you didn't sleep? "

Jiyeon sat in front of her, " i'll company you, let me drink with you" Jiyeon took a bottle and drink it.

Wheein smiled bitter and drank again. "who is your favorite members in Mamamoo? "

Jiyeon put down the bottle, " jung Wheein"

"why?"

"because she makes me smile" Jiyeon answered honestly "are we going to play Q&A?"

Wheein laughed, " why not? "

"why are you crying? " asked Jiyeon back

Wheein was silent for a second before she spoke up " because i'm sad, did you ever fall in love? "

"yes, why are you sad? "

"because i fall in love with someone i shouldn't" their eyes met " did you end well with that person?"

Jiyeon smiled bitter before took another shot, " no... I didn't tell her about my feeling"

"oh...? Her? " Wheein was still sober.

"i'm gay, are you gay? "

Wheein smiled for her honestly, " yes, i'm. So who is that girl? "

"one of my best friend from high school.. She is straight, so.. I decided to give up.." Jiyeon took a new bottle " is the girl you falling in love is Yongsun unnie? "

Wheein stopped drinking. " what make you think it's her? "

" because your eyes tell me so"

Wheein chuckled and started to laugh, " ha.. Haha... "

Jiyeon looked pathetic at her, "do you fight with her because I'm living with you? "

Wheein smiled bitter, " yes and no, so.. Jiyeon.. If i dare you to meet her and tell her your feeling before you died, will you do it? "

Jiyeon laughed bitter, " no.. I won't..." she looked at Wheein, " what make you stop fight for your love? "

Wheein didn't want to cry but somehow her tears were flowing again, " because Moonbyul unnie loves her... " she drank another bottle and now she was drunk. " i won't win and i decided to step back.. Am i right?"

Jiyeon sighed, " yes, you are. But what if Yongsun unnie loves you too? "

Wheein shook, " it's impossible.. She see me as her little sister, i can feel that..." Wheein rest her head on the table " if Moonbyul unnie confess her love, I'm sure she will accept it" Wheein laughed, "i'm such a loser..i.. Mmm... I hate.... Mmm..... "

Jiyeon sighed again at the sleeping Wheein. She decided to take her to her bedroom. "Yongsun..unnie... " she mumbled.

Jiyeon looked at the tiny girl. " as a wheesun fan.. I really think Yongsun unnie has a feeling for you..but.. Moonsun is too strong... Hhuufftt... "

 

--

"morning.. " Wheein greeted her members and took out her phone without looking at her leader.

"Wheein, is it okay if i visit your apartment today? " asked Hyejin and got a nod from Wheein.

"sure, why not? "

Yongsun heard it but she couldn't do anything. " byul, can you help me editing my video for Yongsunsido?"

Moonbyul nodded, " i'm free today, let's do it together"

Wheein looked at them before turned away. Thanks god, the dancing coach came in time and made them started the practice.

"Yongsun-ah... Please focus" asked the coach.

Yongsun bowed, " i'm sorry.. "

"for the beginning.. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Tap.. Tap.. Turning.. Hand up! Hip hip.. Yongsun-ssi.... " they stopped again because Yongsun made another mistakes again and again. "Wheein, you help Yongsun"

Wheein and Yongsun's eyes met for the first time after the fight. They still felt so awkward to each other. "unnie.. " Wheein decided to break the silent " your feet and hands.. You need to move like this.. And this.. One.. Two.. Three.. four... Hand and feet like this and.. Turning.. Tap.. Tap.. You got it? " Wheein taught the move slowly and patiently.

Yongsun followed Wheein movement and she memories it in a second.

"you get it, unnie! " Wheein said happily.

"thank you, Wheein-ah.. " she smiled but soon Wheein turned away

"ooh... Let's join back.. " Wheein avoid Yongsun and focus back on the dancing.

Yongsun tried to be professional and acted like nothing happened.

After four hours, finally it's ended.

"aahhhhhhhhh... I'm going to dieeee... " screamed Moonbyul and slept on the floor.

Wheein prepared her things and excused herself, " i'm going home.. Bye.. "

Hyejin looked at, " see you an hour later.. "

"yooo" Wheein walked away.

Yongsun looked at Wheein's back which is gone. She turned to Hyejin, " hyejin-ah.. Can you help me? "

 

--

Ting tong! Ting tong!

Jiyeon opened the door and bowed to the guess, "annyeonghaseyo Hyejin ssi.. "

Hyejin smiled and tried to be nice, " where is Wheein? "

"i'm here! Have you eaten? " asked Wheein and made them walked to the dining room.

" i brought something for us" Hyejin looked at the table, " wao.. Who cook this? "

Wheein smiled, " it's Jiyeon"

"Jiyeon ssi! If i knew you are a good chef, i will come here everyday! " Hyejin took a bite and cried " it's delicious!! "

Jiyeon blushed, " thank you... I will take some rice and bowl"

" now i know the reason you look more healthy" teased Hyejin and made Wheein laughed.

"what did you buy? " asked Wheein

"oh.. It's Yongsun unnie.. She asked me to buy beef soup for you" Hyejin smiled, " she cares a lot, so stop avoiding her"

Wheein sighed, " hyejin-ah... "

" you have two choices, move on or confess" said Hyejin " i didn't want to chose because all of you are important to me, eventhough you are the most important to me and i will always choose you but still... We are family, right? "

Wheein nodded and smiled, " i will call her later, thank you hyejin-ah.. "

Jiyeon came, " let's eat.. "

They nodded and started eating.

Wheein took out her phone and text her

to : my angel unnie yongie

unnie, thanks for the beef soup.. It's delicious and i enjoyed it so much. If you have time, let's eat together :p