Let me die

Hopeless

Die.. Die.. Die.. Die..

Jiyeon looked so lose in the empty road. She really didn't know how to express her feelings. She looked at the tall buildings around her. " die.. "

 

--

Wheein was so tired. She really hate being the last. "i'm home.. " she called but no answer " Jiyeon? " she called again but no answer. "weird... " she walked to the Jiyeon's room and found nothing. "where is she? " she tried to dial the number.

Set you free~~~ ijen jayuropgil~~

the phone was ringing on the table "she didn't bring her phone?? "

Wheein tried to calm down and went to the kitchen. She looked at the food that left untouch on the dining table. "she prepared the dinner for me, she will come back.. Don't need to worry, Wheein-ah.. " she tried to ensure herself..

 

2 hours later..

Wheein looked at the door. It still closed. Her heart beat so fast. It's already 2 am in the morning and still the girl hasn't come back. Wheein couldn't wait anymore, she took her coat and walked out from her apartment. She went to the cctv room and asked the security to help her replaying the video. Her heart stucked when she saw her members got in her apartment and few minutes later Jiyeon came out.

"thank you.. " Wheein was speechless. She didn't know what was happening between them. Why her members went to her apartment? Why Jiyeon left ? She was so stucked and decided to call hyejin.

"yah!! Jung Wheein?! Are you crazy?? It's 2,36 am!! "

But Wheein was so calm, " why you went to my apartment? Why Jiyeon left? What happened? Please..tell me hyejin-ah... "

Hyejin was speechless, " what's wrong Wheein-ah? "

"Jiyeon didn't come back home.. It's already morning.. You guys must tell her something, what is it, hyejin-ah?"

"calm down Wheein.. She told us that she went back home.. We just asked who she is and why did she stay in your apartment"

Wheein was frustrated, " she didn't has any home, hyejin-ah... "

"mwo?? " Hyejin was a bit shock

"i let her stay with me because she tried to suicide before and it's me and manager unnie stopped her. Now she is gone....otthoke.. "

Hyejin was fully awaken, " calm down.. Let call police.. "

 

--

Jiyeon sat down and let her feet swang aroung the air. The city lights were shining in front of her. She was in the top building and sat at the edge of the building. The sun was probably going to wake up. She closed her eyes and felt the wind blowing.

"Jiyeon-ah... "

Jiyeon opened her eyes and turned her head around. "Wheein? "

Wheein was so grateful to the man who told her about Jiyeon position. " let's go home"

Jiyeon turned to the city view in front of her "do i have one? "

"please.. Jiyeon ah.. "

Jiyeon sighed, " how do you find me? Why are you find me?" Wheein stepped forward. "stop!! Or i will jump!! " she warned her.

Wheein stopped like what she asked, " okay... Okay.. " Wheein sighed, " what's wrong? We are still okay this morning.. Are my members saying something to you? "

Jiyeon shook, " are you shame be friend with me? "

Wheein frowned, " mwo?? Of course not! "

"then.. Why you hid me? Why you didn't tell your members about me? You must be really shame be friend with a stranger who is useless..jobless...and hopeless like me.."

Wheein stepped forward slowly, " i'm afraid to be misunderstood... How could i tell my members that i let my fan stay at my house? How could i tell my member that i'm saving a girl who is trying to end her life? "

Jiyeon cried, " why you let me live? I want to die so bad... Let me die... So i won't be a burden for anyone"

"how may times did i need to tell you that you are not" Wheein sat beside her. " if you jump.. I'm going to jump too.. Try me.. "

Jiyeon looked at her. Their eyes meet for a couple second before Jiyeon broke the silent, " i still own you couple days"

Wheein smiled, " if so, you can't die yet" she looked at the beautiful view in front of them " it's hard to find an understanding friend like you.. I don't want to lose you so soon.. "

"friend?"

Wheein nodded, "friend"

Jiyeon smiled sadly, " you must out of your mind"

"i am" Wheein answered back " maybe you are not the only one who feel so hopeless in here... "

"maybe..."

"are we okay, now? Can we go home? I'm a bit hungry" joked Wheein and stood behind Jiyeon. "let's go home, Jiyeon-ah.. "

--

"Wheein-ah.. Let's talk" Yongsun announced when they were done with the practice. Moonbyul and hyejin were a bit worried since they knew Wheein was going to be scolded, but still they can't stop her.

Wheein nodded and followed the leader.

They were in a meeting room, just two of them.

"hyejin told me about Jiyeon..." Yongsun started the conversation and Wheein knew where this conversation was going to be. " i'm saying this because I'm worried about you, you can't let her keep staying with you"

"then i should just let her die? " asked Wheein back.

"we can ask police"

Wheein sighed, " you think police can solve her problem? "

Yongsun sighed, " and you think you can solve her problem? "

"at least i'm trying now" Wheein tried to made her leader understood but she knew it's useless.

" you are not Superman or Wonder Woman , Wheein-ah.. "

Wheein looked at her, " i know i'm not" Wheein sighed " unnie.. I really don't want to have another fight with you..."

Yongsun held her hand, " Wheein-ah... Are we really going to have another fight because of a stranger? "

"she is my friend, unnie.. " Wheein released Yongsun's hand " this talk is useless..." Wheein got up and walked to the door.

She got out and found Moonbyul who ran passing her and got inside the room to comfort her leader. She knew she just made her leader cried. She hate herself for making her cry but she more hate to let Moonbyul comfort the eldest instead of herself. She's a loser. She will always be a loser.

 

few days ago....

"Wheein!!! " Moonbyul called her and walked beside Wheein

"waaaee?? " Wheein asked back

"let's have a drink! My treat! " said Moonbyul and made Wheein smiled.

"aasssaaa.. Let's go! " Wheein also in mood since her problem with Yongsun has solved in a good way.

they went to their usual place and started to eat and drink. " it's good to see you and Yongsun unnie back like usual, you don't know how sad she was when the fight happened"

Wheein smiled, "we are good now"

Moonbyul smiled, "she cares for you too much and sometimes it makes me really envy of you"

"you sound like a jealousy girlfriend " joked Wheein and took a shot.

"at least you know that i love her.. That's stupid girl will never realize my feeling" Moonbyul took another shot.

Wheein looked at Moonbyul, "unnie... How much you love her? "

"words can't explain my love for her" Moonbyul smiled " more than this universe "

Wheein took the bottle of soju and drank it all, " you sound so cheesy "

Moonbyul laughed, " I'm always cheesy"

Wheein's smile faded away, she took another bottle and drank it sadly, " good luck for you and Yongsun unnie"

Moonbyul smiled, " thank you, Wheein-ah!! You are really my best friend !!"