Missing

Hopeless

RIP Goo Hara.. 

People choose to die,  It all started with a depression and hopeless. They don't know what to do again..  They hate herself and people round her.  So that they ended their life. 

The cure is meeting a right person,  who can understand you,  stay by your side when you need it,  hear your problems,  no judging you but give a positive support, no forcing you when you didn't want it, hold your hands and give you a warm hug, giving a small miracle hope.  

That's a reason i created this story.  

 

--

"where is Wheein? " asked Yongsun when she didn't see the girl at the practice room.

" she is sick, she probably need a break" said Hyejin when she knew exactly the reason behind Wheein missing.

Yongsun sighed, " that's why i hate how she never take care of herself, we should visit her after this"

"baby.. Did you forget that today we have an appointment with jimin and chanmi? " remind Moonbyul and made Yongsun silent for a couple moment.

Hyejin looked at them. She thought Wheein won't be happy to see them right now. " it's okay unnie. Jiyeon is taking care of her. We can really trust her"

"but... "

Hyejin sighed, " how about i call Jiyeon and ask her Wheein condition? "

"just do it, Hyejin-ah or Yongsun unnie won't be calm" said Moonbyul still teasing Yongsun in this kind of situation.

Hyejin called Jiyeon and the girl answered it. She put a loud speaker on so everyone will hear their conversation.

"oh.. Hyejin-ah!"

"Jiyeon-ah.. What are you doing? "

"i'm cooking a soup for Wheein"

Hyejin looked at them " see? She takes care of Wheein more than we can do"

Yongsun took the phone and asked Jiyeon, " is she getting better? "

" oh.. Is this Yongsun unni? She refused to eat this morning, so I'm making her favorite chicken soup, hope she will eat a little"

Yongsun sighed, " can you pass the phone to her? She didn't reply our messages"

" wait a minute.." a few second later " i'm sorry unnie.. Wheein is sleeping.. I don't want to wake her up since her fever is still high.. I will ask her to call you back when she was better, is it okay? "

Hyejin took her phone back, " it's okay, Jiyeon-ah.. Please take her to hospital if the fever doesn't go down until this afternoon"

" don't worry.. I'm planning to do it after she eats something"

"thank you, call me if you need something "

" arasso.. "

"thank you.. Annyeong.. "

"ne.. Annyeong.. "

Hyejin looked at them, " i will visit her once my schedule is done"

They nodded.

 

--

Jiyeon sighed and looked at the girl in front of her,

" thank you" said the weak girl

Jiyeon took a glass of warm water and placed it in front of Wheein, " i will take the soup, you must eat it all or i will call Hyejin and tell her the truth"

Wheein nodded. "can we not go to hospital? " she asked again

Jiyeon put her hand on Wheein forehead, " but if we didn't go, you will get more sick"

Wheein took the soup from Jiyeon's hand and started to eat it. " but i hate hospital"

Jiyeon sighed, " okay.. No hospital but you have to take a medicine "

Wheein nodded.

" you also need to drink more juice.. "

Wheein nodded again and finished her food.

Jiyeon smiled, " is there anything i can do for you? "

Wheein looked at her, " i want to go someplace, can you drive? "

Jiyeon nodded, " sure. Where? "

 

--

Ting tong... Ting tong... Ting tong...

No answer from inside.

Yongsun tried again and again. But it's useless. She decided to call Wheein but she didn't answer. So she called Hyejin instead , " Hyejin-ah!! "

"eemm.. Unnie.. It's 7 am.. . Let me sleep more.. "

"i'm sorry for disturbing your sleeping time, I'm in Wheein's house and i tried to ring the bell so many times and still no answer, Can you send Jiyeon's number to me? "

" okay.. I will send it to you.. "

" thank you.. "

Yongsun waited patiently until she got the number and called the girl. But still, she didn't answer. So Yongsun called Hyejin again.

" Hyejin-ah!! Jiyeon didn't answer my call!! Do you know her house password?? "

" wait unnie.. I'm on my way.. Just wait a few minutes"

" just tell me her house password!! I don't want something happens!!"

Hyejin didn't have any choice, " promise me you won't tell anyone and you won't ask anything after i give you"

Okay! Okay! What is it?? "

"your birthday "

Yongsun frowned, "what?? "

"210291 , your birthday unnie.. Try it"

Yongsun did what Hyejin asked and.. Klik.. The door was opened. " it opens!! I will call you later.. " Yongsun turned off the call and got in the house. " Wheein-ah? Jiyeon-ah? " but no answer. She walked around the house and found nothing. Even ggomo was missing!

She called Hyejin again.

"unnie... I'm on my way.. What's wrong again? "

"Hyejin-ah... They are missing!! Even ggomo!! No one in this house!! "

"unnie... Calm down.. Maybe they went out for a while? I'm on my way and i will try to call Wheein or Jiyeon.. "

" please come here soon!! " Yongsun tried to calm down but god ..she couldn't.

10 minutes later Hyejin came. "how is it? "

Hyejin sighed and smiled, " it's okay unnie.. They went to xx beach.. Jiyeon told me that Wheein's want to see sunrise and felt winter wind. She also told me to say sorry for not able to answer your call"

Yongsun nodded, " let's go find them"

"we don't need to do that, unnie.. Maybe they want to be alone? "

Yongsun shook, " i'm worried.. If you don't want to come then i will go alone"

"okay..okay.. You win! Let's go"

 

--

Wheein looked at the view in front of her before she was distracted by a jacket that wrapped her body.

" it will keep you warm" said Jiyeon and sat beside her

"thank you" Wheein turned back to the view. " it's getting warm as the sun rises"

Jiyeon nodded " luckily no one is here, so we can have a perfect short vacation"

Wheein smiled, " yeah.. A short vacation.. "

They let the silent surrounded them. Just a sea sound, a wind and... A perfect view of sky

" is it okay if i leave you here for couple minutes to buy some drink? " asked Jiyeon

Wheein nodded

Wheein didn't know how long she closed her eyes until she was startled by a sudden back hug. Wheein immediately opened her eyes and turned around.

"Wheein.. " she hugged her again " thanks god, you are okay.. "

"Yongsun unnie... "

Yongsun tightly the hug, " don't ever missing like this again, please always keep your phone and for god sake, answer my call when i called you "

Wheein still didn't understand or she still in dreamland? " how did you find me? Why are you here? "

Yongsun released her hug and looked at Wheein, " are you not happy I'm here? Are you still mad at me? "

Wheein shook, " no unnie.. I'm just....surprise.. "

Yongsun smiled and put her forehead against Wheein's. " you are still burning.. Have you gone to doctor?"

Wheein shook, " i'm more better now, unnie.. " she smiled and hugged Yongsun " it's great to see you here...."

Yongsun smiled and let Wheein hugged her until the little girl fell sleep in the elder arm.

Hyejin and Jiyeon looked at them from far, " is it okay to let them alone? " asked Hyejin " it's breaking my heart"

Jiyeon frowned, " why? Something happened?"

Hyejin was silent. She didn't want to share a personal problem to outside group.

" you know.. As long as Wheein's happy, i think it worth"

"but what if it's just a moment" Hyejin sighed " it's not healthy"

Jiyeon looked at the girl beside her, " if a small happiness can bring back her little smile, it's okay if it's not healthy"