two

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2
 

Saturday should be your rest day however here you were strolling towards the library after your three hours long class. Because one of your professors only started to show up after her leave and decided to have make-up classes for two Saturdays, to catch up with lessons.

“Sehun left already since he has errands to do.” you sighed, holding your phone to your ear.

“That brat should’ve at least accompanied you to eat.” Joohyun whispered, unwilling to be caught by her professor who was busy explaining in front of class.

You chuckled. “It’s okay besides he left notes for me to do. I’ll be staying in the library until lunch.”

Joohyun nodded her head, while peeking at her professor. “Alright, but you better have your lunch. Your cheeks are getting thinner and I'm not liking it neither your mother will.”

“Yes mom~” you sang. Her motherly nature was showing again. “By the way have you seen the print outs?”

“Yes I did!” she covered before glancing in front. “Junmyeon oppa loves it too” she toned down. “I told you to join the photography club.”

“I’ll think about it” you chuckled she has been pestering you on joining clubs.

After biding a goodbye, you slipped the phone in your bag, continuing your stroll towards the school library.

Upon arriving in the library, the scent of old books reached your nose. There were few students inside doing their own work. You went straight to the aisle of books, searching for the certain book that Sehun told you about. Sehun may be busybody however he never failed to help you with your papers, keeping his promise. More like the deal.

Stopping at a certain area, you scanned the shelves above you. Finally you found the hardbound book you were looking for. Standing on your toes, you reached to pluck the book out.

You felt someone beside you but ignored it, thinking it was only one of the students, searching for books that he need. Looking at the person’s shoes you knew it was a guy. You kept on reading the context of the book, looking for some important information.

The moment you glance at the guy beside you, your mouth went agape, eyes went wide, stunned.

Unwillingly you tore your gaze away from him. You don't want him to notice you. It’s him again! The silver-haired guy from before! You weren’t expecting to see him again and this time he was only standing next to you.

Calm down Eunmi.

Pretending to be preoccupied with the book you were holding, you let y our hair cascade down to cover the half of your face while you kept on stealing glances. You couldn’t stop yourself but to peer at him.

Your eyes trailed to his silver shade fridge that was covering his forehead, his eyes that were full in concentration, down to the bridge of his high sharp nose. Up close you could see the stubble on his upper lip and chin. His pinkish supple lips made you wondered how soft they can be on yours.

He sure has long limbs, similar height as Sehun or probably taller than him by inch/es. The top of your head barely reached his broad shoulders. He was wearing button up light blue polo sleeves and black pants matched with white sneakers. His hair is down again, fringe almost covering his eyes. His hair was somewhat ash grey. For you, it was still silver.

The silver-haired guy scott closer to your side, running his finger on the spine of the books in front. The moment you had a whiffed of his perfume, you could feel your legs goes jelly and the inside of your body was doing summersault.

“Excuse me,” you heard him say. His voice was husky and deep that made you turned into pile of goo.

Stepping backwards, you apologized with a small voice, almost letting out a squeak. At the same time, your hands were starting to tremble from nervousness and might drop the book anytime soon. Blood rushed to your cheeks, turning crimson red when he leaned down to your level, scanning the books in front of you. The heart of yours was thumping hard inside of rib cage, you kept on praying that he wouldn't hear it.

Collecting your last strength together, you shut the book closed and get another random book from the shelf before getting out of the place. You weren’t sure if he even spared you a glance.

That was a close one!

Quickly, you occupy the empty table in the middle of the room, soothing the fluttering inside of your chest with your eyes closed. Because of your portfolio you were forgetting about him, the silver-haired that kept you spacing out, distracting you from your work after seeing him standing across of you last Tuesday.

When the butterflies had calm down, you set your things on the table. Noticing the book you randomly grab from the shelves, the book was thicker and heavier. The worst part, it has nothing to do with your portfolio.

Setting aside the unnecessary book, you start to do you work, shaking the distracting yet dreamy thoughts away. One more week or so and you’ll be done with your work. Thanks to Sehun’s help you could submit the portfolio after the first quarter or even before that.

After typing the last word, you stretched your arms in the air, relaxing the stiff muscles. You checked the time on your phone screen. 2:12 pm. Engrossed with your work that you have forgotten about the time, no wonder your stomach kept on grumbling.

A soft sigh escaped from your lips, you left your things for a minute and return the books from the wooden shelves where you’ve got them earlier and before clearing your things on the table, putting back your netbook in your satchel.

Still in thoughts, you let your eyes roam around the room. Searching for something… for someone. And there he was! He hasn’t left yet. To your astonishment, he was exactly sitting across from your table, in front of you and for the whole you weren’t aware by it. How long has he been sitting there?!

You remembered hearing a screeching sound of chair earlier however didn’t bother to look up to the person. At least you made a good decision; you couldn’t concentrate with your task if you knew he was the one who’s sitting there.

Forgetting about lunch, you fished out your sketchbook and charcoal pencil from your bag, and started to draw the outline of his face. Sketching him is better than secretly taking a picture of him. You let your hand do its thing, sketching every detail of his face.

Amidst of drawing, you rested your chin on your free palm, elbow on the table for support whilst your orbs gazed at the silver-haired guy sitting across from you. His luscious lips moves with every word he mutters, brows were furrowed in full concentration and his eyes shift from his book to his notebook at the same time his hand jotting down the letter.

Just by looking at him, you were somewhat felt contented. You knew nothing about the person and yet here you are, totally captivated by this man. A complete stranger. He was like a magnet that pulls your full attention towards him and you weren’t complaining about it.

He leaned back to his chair, running a hand through his hair, he bit his lower tip as he fished out his phone. Even one small movement from him will you make compelled. Thump. The moment he shifted his gazed on you, you were aghast, your breathing stopped for a second. There was it again, the pleasant buzz feeling thats running down to your spine when your gazes met. Again.

He was making your heart rate increase. Feigning to be innocent, you let yours eyes roamed around the roam and ducked down. Good thing you have the sketchbook out, at least you have something to use for an excuse. Although you made sure you couldn't take a glimpsed of the page by covering it by your hair. You didn't dare to look up.

Unknown by you, the corner of his lips tilt up slightly, he knew that you were looking at him. Amused, he watched you busied with yourself with your portrait. With a creased brow he watched you averting your gaze somewhere else, avoiding him.

Although you could tell that his eyes were on you from your peripheral vision, yet you still continue to look down and proceed with the shadings. If only you could meet his eyes but that will be a bad idea, certainly you will freeze in spot if you did. If only you have the courage to walk up to the silver-haired guy and have a conversation with him. That will be strange though and will definitely creep him out.

Perhaps if we have the same course I have an excuse and have a chance to talk to him, ask some information and stuff. A small sigh left your lips which the latter had seen. Entertained, he watched you crinkled your nose as thoughts inside of your head tangled because of him. He emitted a low chuckle.

Joohyun already knew about your little crush last Tuesday when you slept over at her place. She was about to ask her boyfriend if he knew someone whose hair dyed in silver shade but you stopped her from doing so. You clearly told her that you wouldn’t be seeing him again however fate wanted him to appear beside you at the same place where you saw him.

You felt hands on your both shoulders that made you squeal in shock. The strict old librarian scanned the room, looking where the sound had come from. You quickly pull down the Sehun to sit on the empty chair beside you.

 “Goodnees! Oh Sehun please stop popping out of nowhere.” You glared at him from startling you. You quickly covered the drawing before could even see it.

““I… I’ve been looking… for… you” he was panting, catching his breath. “I need… your help. Let’s go.” He stuffed your things in your tote bag sling and carried the other one.

“Where are we going?” You didn't have time to protest at all when he grab you wrist and took you out of the place.

A pair of eyes watched as Sehun pulled you out from the library. A fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter