fifteen

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

It has been three days after the welcome party and news about the newly couple spreads like a blazing fire in the wild around the school campus. Nosy people had finally stopped pestering you which made Chanyeol at ease even for a bit. The distress of having Woohee around seemingly doesn’t bring him at peace. Who knows what that girl had been scheming under her nose?

Chanyeol thought Woohee antics of getting him back will come to an end after announcing his relationship to the public. It seems like the information haven’t reach the part of her brain that digests the data or probably she doesn’t want to believe it that Chanyeol had move on from her.

Woohee did not give him any rest and still bugs him every time she got the chance to- calling, messaging him and pops out of nowhere. He was getting sick of it.

Now that he think of it, maybe there’s another grapevine growing somewhere around the corner.

Chanyeol did not realize that class has been finished; their instructor had set foot outside of theatre. He heaved a sigh, releasing the frustrations and anger that had been built up while his mind was in havoc.

The frown on his face deepened at the moment his eyes trailed outside of the room. Chanyeol expected to see a different face, waving and calling his name; he recalled your last class will end much later.

Chanyeol doesn’t want to give Woohee any encouragements that he wants her back. Although he had a conversation with you he will act civil around her or at least acknowledge her presence though he did not promise anything to you. Regardless he couldn’t ignore her forever nor act like an every time he sees her. Acting like an was the least you want him to do in front of someone.

Eyes were around watching his every move. Shaking off his ticking nerves, he greeted Woohee in his normal placid way he could do before walking pass her. He even mustered a small smile, it seems fake and force at least he did acknowledge her presence rather than ignoring her.

“My mom misses you. She wanted to talk to you.” Woohee started to have a conversation with him, following him outside of the building, tailing him like a lost puppy, seeking for an attention from him.

“She already did, yesterday.” He may be talking to her but his eyes were pasted in front of him, unbothered to look at her. “Oh we were at the mart yesterday and coincidently bumped into her there.” He explained further.

Woohee furrowed her brows, confused. “We? Did you go with Yoora eonnie?” His older sister often drags him with her to the mart when her husband is busy. She needs someone to carry the bags.

“I went with Eunmi.” Chanyeol corrected.

“With E-eunmi?” Woohee couldn’t help but to stutter. “So did mom-“

“Eunmi met auntie.” Chanyeol bobbed his head. “They shared the same interest in cooking and they talked for a bit.” Chanyeol still pondered how you did not even flinched after meeting the mother of his ex-lover and even chat with her without any trace of being nervous.

Whereas Woohee wondered why her mother did not informed her anything about meeting Chanyeol at the mart together with his current girlfriend.

“Chan are you hungry?” Woohee changed the topic. “Do you want to eat somewhere else?”

“I have something to do.” He simply refused.

Woohee tug his bag. “But that was your last class for today and Eunmi class will end at 6 in the evening.”

“How do you know about my schedule?” He asked, lines were starting to formed on his forehead.

Woohee shrugged her shoulders and don’t have any intentions to let go of the strap of his bag. “I just happen to know.”

“What about Eunmi?” He stopped from his tracks and removed her hold from the strap. “Have you been stalking Eunmi?”

Woohee scoffed, “I’m no stalker. I saw her this morning and ask her schedule for today. I asked her if you have plans with today her and she said none.” She shrugged her shoulders innocently. “So do you want to eat at the usual place?”

Chanyeol’s tongue poked the inside of his cheek. Woohee may hide it under her sleeves but Chanyeol knows those old antics of hers. In the past he stupidly ignored it and even found it cute when she became jealous and push away the females that tried to approach Chanyeol.

“While I wait for Eunmi, I have to meet up with my friends.” With a smile, Chanyeol finally faced her. “See you around Woohee but I hope heaven will make it coincidentally.” He fished out his phone and send you a message that before leaving Woohee behind seemingly fuming.

***

Baekhyun ate his lunch with furrowed brows, displeasure written all over his face. He skipped breakfast this morning for waking up late because of a thesis he stayed the whole night just to finished his part; he only wanted to eat his afternoon meal in peace until Woohee showed up and joined them without their permission.

Kyungsoo sat on the side without caring Woohee existence, reading a book while having his meal. He wasn’t close to Woohee at the very beginning and he intends to be that way.

On the other hand, Joohyun, their chosen leader on the thesis they are working on, was there, awkwardly sitting next to Kyungsoo, across Baekhyun and Woohee.

Woohee knew that within any minutes now Chanyeol will walk in the cafeteria and joined the group for lunch.

After a few minute or so, a tall guy with attractive aura entered the room. The bright smile of hers that seams with determination faded upon seeing his fingers entwined with the girl next to him. Chanyeol had this boyish grin painted on his face that Woohee misses to see but it wasn’t for her but to the girl he was holding hands with.

Nevertheless, Woohee collected her confidence back and raised her hand above, calling Chanyeol over who stood few feet away from the long table that they occupied.

Chanyeol brows scrunched together in piqued, seeing Woohee with his friends. From afar he could tell that Baekhyun was annoyed as he munched on his food. Kyungsoo had the same placid expression although he could pinpoint that he seems uncomfortable same goes to Joohyun sitting next to him.

The rowdy crowd toned down, the time Woohee daringly pulled Chanyeol along with her towards the table. About to pull him next to sit next to her Chanyeol brushed off her grip from his wrist and occupied the empty space next to you.

You greeted the older guys before asking, “Where’s Junmyeon sunbae?”

Joohyun smiled to your direction and greeted Chanyeol. “His classes extended for an hour. How about Sehun? Don’t you have the same class together?”

You bobbed your head, “He’s with Jongin and went somewhere else.” Turning your head to the front, you flashed the person a kind smile. “Hello Woohee sunbaenim.”

The lady greeted you back with rather cheerful smile that the guys did not imagine that she was taking the situation rather well. Few words exchange between from the both of you before Joohyun gets your attention.

As you chat with Joohyun, Chanyeol secures the loose ribbon of your dress, chastising you at the same for keep on moving around as he perfectly make it a ribbon. “Sweetheart stays still.”

The group wasn’t paying any attention to Woohee. Kyungsoo who had been quiet suddenly talked when you arrived, he never interacted like that with her. On the other hand Baekhyun beamed, his mood elevated when you and Chanyeol arrived.

Woohee cleared as she disregarded the gnawing feeling, fishing out the disposable bowl in the paper bag. “By the way Chan, I got your favorite bibimbap from the usual restaurant we often eat. It’s still warm.”

The people around them were tentatively listening and anticipating for Chanyeol’s response. And Chanyeol was fully aware of that. How nosy people could get?

With a tight smile Chanyeol. “We already ate in the garden. Eunmi made our lunch today.” Woohee envied how Chanyeol smile at you; it was different when he talks to her.

“But did your class just ended few minutes ago?”

Chanyeol raised a brow, he had a feeling that Woohee asked for his timetable and he was right all along. “Our professor has a meeting to attend to.” His pitch was low and quite scary.

“Why does Chanyeol always have to taste your cooking?” Baekhyun pouted, switching the topic.

Kyungsoo kicked the male’s shin under the table gaining a groan from him. “Of course, he has the right. Chanyeol is Eunmi’s boyfriend.” Kyungsoo said, loud enough for everyone to hear and sent them glare to mind their own businesses. Scared by his intense stare, they did look away.

Woohee again cleared to get everyone’s attention. “By the way Chan, I dropped by at your place yesterday and you weren’t there.”

“Oh I’ve been staying at Eunmi’s place since hers is more comfortable.” Chanyeol answered, twirling your locks with his fingers as his habit.

“Is that so?” Woohee got taken back by his answer. “By the way Chanyeol, are free you tonight? Do you want to watch a movie together?”

Joohyun sent you a glanced, she couldn’t believe that Woohee casually asked Chanyeol to hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter