nine

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter9

By the time Chanyeol drove you home it was already 2 am. About to go to sleep, the screen of your phone lit up, Chanyeol was calling you. Quickly, you swiped to answer the video call, you were worried that the loud tune might wake up your brother whose sleeping soundly next to you.

Chanyeol’s lips immediately curled up when he saw your face on the screen. He was already lying comfortably on his bed with one arm under his head. His muscular arms are distractedly waving at you.

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” You asked in low voice, stealing a glance at your brother as you reached out for your earbuds.

“My mind wouldn’t let me sleep.” He let out a deep breathe. He was clearly alright when he drop you off.

A penny for your thought?

Instead of talking you decided to type your response.

Your cheeks instantly heat up when hey said, “You. I’m thinking about you. How can I be so lucky to have a girlfriend like you?”

Chanyeol chuckled at your flustered face. He gets amused every time you go red and shy moreover he was the reason behind it.

You tell yourself to stay calm and collected and try not to make yourself look like a lovestruck.

“Why aren’t you talking?” You showed him the sleeping face of your brother. “Ah. I guess I’ll be doing the talking then.” Chanyeol clucked his tongue before saying, “I miss your voice though.”

You playfully rolled your eyes at him.

You always do the talking anyway.

“Yah, are you saying that I talk too much?”

You bobbed your head.

“Well you have to deal with it because you’ll be stuck to me for a very long time missy.” He stuck out his tongue at you.

You pursed your lips, suppressing your laugh.

“At least Baekhyun is louder that me.”

Shaking your head in disagreement, you typed.

Nope. You are loud just as him.

Chanyeol scoffed, “I’m not talking to you anymore.”

Can you bear not to talk to me though?”

You smirked upon shaking his head in defeat. “Be thankful that you are not here with me or else I’ll tickle you to death.” He teasingly taunted.

Baby boy you are ticklish than me.

“Baby boy?” He raised a brow. “Did you just call me baby boy?” he grinned. “I want to hear it.”

You shook your head, not giving in for his request. Chanyeol whined, persuading you to say it. Goodness you were having a hard time of suppressing yourself of not making any sound.

“Just wait and see. You’ll be able to say that to me in person.”

I’ll be hiding from you then.

Chanyeol shuffled on bed, lying on his side now. “Sweetheart, no matter how or where you hide. I will always find you.”

You raised a brow, “No you can’t.”

A smirked moulded on his lips, "Remember what I said before, you always crawl back in to my heart no matter what."

You bit back the growing smile on your lips. This guy was making you go crazy with his words.

Is that how you flirt with other girls Mr.Park?

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Ms.Bae, the only person that I will flirt is you."

This guy knew how to easily make you speechless. When you were about to retort an arm suddenly drape over your waist. You patted your brother’s head, soothing him.

The two of you talked until the sky is awake, when the sun getting ready for another day. Honestly Chanyeol wanted to talk to you more however he doesn't you to be deprived of sleep.

Chanyeol doesn’t want to admit it, he was quite jealous over your brother hugging you and wished he was in Jinyoung’s place instead. Besides you are officially his.

"Thank you for the ride Hoon." You tugged your dress down after getting off the car.

"Anytime." He hummed, twirling the car key with his finger. “So where are you lovebirds going?”

Chanyeol drop by at your place around seven pm yesterday and brought food for you, knowing you’ll be waking up late and will be lazy to neither cook nor go out to buy food. On top of that he asked you to go on a date with him and you were over the moon after hearing it.

About to answer him, there were two intruders who answered in your place instead. It slipped out your mind that Sehun and Jinyoung were present in the room, playing video games. It was embarrassing as they assured Chanyeol that they’ll

"Woah, noona. I haven't notice it till now but you're pretty today. We did a pretty good job."

You scoffed in disbelief. "So you are saying that I wasn't pretty back then?"

Both of the guys laughed but instantly sealed their lips when you narrowed your eyes at them.

Jinyoung cleared his throat and grabbed your hand, making you twirl. "What I meant was. You look extra pretty today."

After trying on five outfits that morning you ended up wearing a pale pink vintage square-neck with short bubble sleeves and high waist french niche skirt paired up with neutral ankle strap espadrille sandals. You did your usual makeup routine.

The guys helped you chose the right outfit and they even volunteered to curl your hair since said so. Thank heavens they didn't burn your locks, the result was decent loose curls.

Together, you walk to the basketball court, both of them doesn't want you to wait alone while waiting for your date.

"I told you this suits her better!" Sehun tapped his chin, scanning your outfit. "The other one is too revealing."

Jinyoung nodded. “And tacky. Noona get rid of that of that outfit.”

You were grateful to them for helping you out but hearing them talk about the outfits you tried on earlier made you sighed. Clearly, they had fun dressing you up however they are talking about dresses like they weren't guys.

"You do know that you sound like girls right?" Both of them pink slightly, clearing their throats afterwards. "But I really appreciate your help. Thank you!" You linked your both arms to theirs.

Upon arriving at the court all the people there whipped their head to the three intruders however their eyes lingers on your figure. The cheerleaders were at the other side of the court.

"Enough staring, she's not here for try outs. Let’s get down to business." Sehun growled, breaking s from their trances.

The aura of Sehun changed after standing in front of his team. His was one of the great players and the old team captain appointed him after seeing his perseverance and dedication when playing. Minho may be a play boy thus a great captain.

A couple of minutes your phone rang, you beamed seeing the person's name on the screen.

"I'm already done. Where are you sweetheart?"

Chanyeol hang up after informing to him your location and immediately ran where you at.

After the call last night he couldn't even blink an eye to sleep at all, he was on cloud nine. Just like you he rummaged his closet searching for the perfect outfit. He even neatly styled his hair but got messed up by the no other than Baekhyun after hearing that he was going out for a date.

There were couple of times that you went out to go see a movie but those didn’t count going as a couple. (But there were times that he wished it was.) Now the scenario was completely different, going out for a date as a couple.

From afar he could recognize your back. He sneakily walk behind you and covered your eyes making you startled by the sudden touch.

He drew closer to you ear and whispered, "Guess who?"

Too familiar with the husky deep voice, you knew it was him. You softly giggled and hold his hand that was covering your eyes. Using your sweetly voice you called out his name.

With his long legs, Chanyeol jumped over the bench at stood in front of you. "Hey beautiful."

"Hey back at you." You stood up from the bench and crossed your arms.

Chanyeol took his time drinking in your visuals. The colour complements your skin, the waist part of the dress hugs your waist perfectly, showing your curvy healthy figure. He was openly checking you out and you were fully aware of it making you flushed under your lashes.

You snapped your fingers in front of him, breaking him off from his trance.

"What?" Obviously he wasn't listening to you which made you repeat the question.

He bended down to your level and pinched your nose, "I'll tell you later but for now I have to get you out of here."

You placed your hands on your hips and tilted your head to the side, asking him why.

"Because I don't like it when other guys ogling their eyes over my girlfriend." He tapped your nose in affection.

After having an eye conversation with your brother and cousin he pulled you away with him, far from the hungry eyes of predators.

The ride to the mall wasn't long. Once getting off the car he immediately laced his fingers to yours, pulling you closer to his side. The skinship was foreign for you however you feel safer when he's close to you.

Chanyeol reluctantly queued to buy movie tickets meanwhile you went to buy your snacks. Fortunately his line was shorter and faster to move. He watched you nibbled your lips as your eyes looks at the menu in front. He walked over, standing behind you.

You took whiffed of the familiar scent and instantly knew that it was him.

“What do you want? Popcorn? Nachos? Chips?” you asked, eyes still on the board, taking a step first in line.

Due to the height differences, Chanyeol rested his chin on the crown of your head, at the same time wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Popcorn will do.” He said, pushing you gently to stand in front on the front, it was your turn to order. “I want cheesy barbeque flavoured. Can we get bubble tea?”

“But that’s on the other side of the mall.” You said.

Chanyeol whined and persuade you.

“Alright. We’ll buy your bubble tea.” You sighed, giving in

The female over the counter blushed and felt jealous when Chanyeol nuzzled your hair, persuading you.

To your annoyance, she was distracted by your boyfriend, completely neglecting your orders as you recited it.

“Excuse me miss but we want our food before the movie starts.” You felt little irritated by the fact she was shamelessly ogling over your boyfriend.

Chanyeol smirked, he could feel the tense of your body and he was certain that his girl was jealous.

The movie was already playing the time you entered the cinemas. You blamed him for it, you could've be on time if he wasn’t craving for bubble tea furthermore Chanyeol wasn't affected by it at all. He even purposely feed you popcorn for you to stop complaining. You sent a glare for one last time before you divert your attention to the movie.

Laughing softly, he removed the armchair between you and leaned on your shoulder. Whenever you go see a movie together he always does it as if it’s his favourite position while watching. In the beginning the contact was unfamiliar to you, as time goes by you got used to it.

During the show, Chanyeol will open his mouth, gesturing you to feed him. Couldn’t withstand his pouting you comply with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter