three

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“Sorry I’m late” you ears perk up when you heard a low husky voice.

A tall guy walked in wearing denim jacket, grey turtle neck, black pants and vans shoes. No way. This was not a dream right? It was him, the same silver-haired guy from before. Only his hairstyle tonight was different, his hair was styled and pushed back, showing off his forehead.

“Oh Chanyeol. Finally you’re here!” the males greeted the new comer. The two girls beside you shifted in excitement.

Stunned, you only stared at him with mouth slightly open. You’ve been searching for him for almost a week now and now he finally shows up in front of you. Fate has been playing with you.

Chanyeol sat at the empty seat which was at the other side of the table. Unlike the usual bland expression you kept on seeing, he look more relax. A carefree aura was emitting around him and he was smiling. He introduced himself to the group.

Park Chanyeol. You repeated his name in your head. So that’s his name. Once again the females introduced themselves for Chanyeol to know, since he came later.

Like earlier, you were the last one to tell your name. “Hello. I’m Bae Eunmi.” Thank heavens your voice didn’t sound shaky from the nervousness you were feeling at the moment. “I’m in my second year and an Architect student.”

He met your eyes and you quickly look away. The corner of his lips curled up.

“Since we are complete!” Yohan clasped his hands. “Let’s start.”

“Before you find out who is the owner of the item you are holding, you have to close your eyes first and the owner will sit in front of you.” Jaewoo instructed.

You let out a chuckle at how childish this is. Jaewoo heard you and smiled. He has been looking at you since earlier and you were oblivious by it.

All of the girls oblige and closed their eyes, including you. You heard the screeching of chairs in front of you. Strangely you feel excited and nervous of who will be your partner, a tiny part of you wishing that it will be the silver-haired guy.

“You can open your eyes now” you heard them say.

Jimin and Dasom groaned at the moment they had opened their eyes. They were greatly anticipating for someone and clearly they didn’t get the guy they want as partner.

Jimin was more upset than the rest, she was certain that the guitar pick belongs to him; she knew he plays the guitar. She even bought a beautiful and expensive dress just to impress him but he got the wrong one instead.

It got you flabbergasted when you slowly open your eyes and look at the person in front of you.

“Hi Eunmi.” Chanyeol carefreely called your name without any formalities. “Since I’m older than you, I can drop the formalities, right?” His dimple was showing.

A small chuckle left from your lips, nodding your head at him.

“Please to meet you. I’m Park Chanyeol, a third year Engineering student.” He held your gaze, smiling at you. His hand touched your skin that spread warmth when he took away the container from you hand. “I love taking pictures and I’m also part of photography club.”

“Really?” you were surprised that you shared from the same interest. “Me too. Though I’m an amateur, my cousin has been bugging me to join the photography club.” You lightly laughed at the thought of Joohyun who kept on pestering you.

“I can help you” Chanyeol offered with his bright smile.

“Really?” You were bit surprise because you were talking normal to the guy you have been crushing for a little while. “The-“

To your dismay and it almost ticks you off when Jimin spoke, interrupting your conversation with Chanyeol. “Let’s not do this… let’s play together. How’s that?”

Minah and Yerin worriedly glanced at you, they knew why Jimin said that. Things weren’t going well on what she had planned and you got the feeling of it. She wanted to be partner with Chanyeol from the very start and she was jealous when she saw that Chanyeol was sitting not in front of her, but in front you.

“Yes, lets!” Jaewoo agreed to her.

You were tad disappointed when the group agreed. Still, you were grateful of meeting the silver-haired guy again. For you it was more than enough.

As the night got deeper, the group got louder as they play games and throws questions to each other. In spite of the nervousness you were feeling earlier, oddly you were having fun with them. No hint of nervousness at all and you were somewhat comfortable with them. The alcohol was a big help.

The boys will crack out jokes and you will heartily laugh which they were surprised by it. They were astounded of how you keep on talking and cackling.

“Wow. You were different from what my friends describe you.” Yohan said.

“How your friends did describe me?” you tilted your head to the side.

Yohan shrugged his shoulders, “He said you were cold and quiet, that you’re so prim and proper. Students rarely see you laughing out loud like this.”

“Cold and quiet?” Yerin laughed. “Hanging out with her for a few times she was nothing like that. never stops on talking.”

You chuckled, “I guess you judge me wrongly.” Yohan rubbed his neck, feeling embarrassed. “It’s my fault for not being approachable. You could tell them I’m an actual klutz.” You weren’t offended by his words. Not at all.

“I have a question.” The group shifted their attention to Minkyu. “Will your boyfriend get mad?” He was looking at you.

“Boyfriend?” you blinked. “Who? Oh Sehun?” They nodded which gave you a laughing fit.

“They are cousins for ing sake! And please don’t believe those rumors that have been going around. They are just close.” Yerin clarified. You were delighted that Yerin and Minah were there with you.

Yohan grinned, “I guess I’m lucky to hang out with Architecture beauty of the campus!” He raised his glass of beer for a toast which you willingly accepted. “I’m so glad that I attend to this mixer!”

You lightly laughed at him and took a sip of your beer. From time to time they’ll offer drinks, you couldn’t decline their offer since they were being nice to you. You only take sips, monitoring the amount of liquor.

“Having fun?” Minah who was now sitting beside you whispered. You happily nodded your head at her. From time to time Yerin and Minah will check up on you, letting you join the conversation and making sure you are comfortable a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter