eleven

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter11

The pink petals from trees falls, dancing with the spring breeze as you wait for Chanyeol at the back of the school building.

To kill time, you took pictures of the nature until two long arms circled around your waist, back hugging you.

“Did you wait long, sweetheart?” He pulled you closer to his chest, nuzzling his nose to your hair and taking in the vanilla scent of yours. The comforting warmth of his body spreads to your back.

“I just arrived.” You said and face him, tucking in your phone in your pocket.

Unwrapping his arms, he maneuvered you to face him. “Have you eaten?” You nodded.

Unfortunately Chanyeol had a group meeting to attend to and couldn’t join you for lunch. Moreover he was the leader of the group and couldn’t possibly leave s.

“How was the group meeting?” you asked. “And have you eaten?”

“The meeting was boring because you weren’t there.” Chanyeol pouted.

You raised a brow.

“I don’t feel like eating either because I’m missing you like crazy.” He continued, acting childishly in front of you, swinging your hands together, and slightly whining.

He acts like this when he did something that you will not going to like. About to retort and scold him for skipping his meal, Chanyeol twirled you around.

“Why do you look so pretty today?” he asked, scanning your appearance.

You were wearing blush Doowex batwing sleeve pullover dress matched with a pair of grey thigh high boots.

“To be honest, I don’t like it when you were a dress.” He sighed.

“Why? Do I look bad with it?” you asked. “Wait, don’t change the subject Mr. Park.”

Chanyeol shook his head, “No sweetheart. It’s because you are too beautiful and people are keep o staring at you.” He tapped your nose. “I don’t like it when they stare at my girlfriend.”

Folding your arms on your chest you asked, “Aren’t you a possessive one Mr. Park?”

His lips curled into a smirk. “Sweetheart, I don’t like sharing especially when it comes to you.” he looked around the area, hands in his pockets.

The butterflies inside were starting to flap their wings as Chanyeol step closer with a sly smile. “You are mine, my dear.”

The sudden change of his character was making you nervous, “W-what are you up to?”

“I just want to tell you something.”

“Then s-say it.” You stepped backwards, hands tightly gripping the strap of your bag.

With his every step he made, your heart leaps in nervousness and tinge of excitement. Chanyeol caught you by the waist, he pulled you with slight force and you got stumble to his chest.

“Gotcha.” He smirked. “Are you afraid of me missy?”

You shook you head, clearing your throat.

He studied your face and asked, “You’re the only girl I know that don’t reapply her lipstick.” He removed the hairtie, free your hair from the high bun. “But no matter what you do you always look beautiful.”

He raked his fingers to your hair, tidying the strands. “You know, we’ve been interrupted by Baekhyun for how many times.”

Frustration laced with his voice, recalling those times that got interrupted by no other than Byun Baekhyun. Albeit remembering those attempts made you blushed, for almost got caught at the karaoke room.

“This time sweetheart, I’ll make it right.” He hovered your small frame.

This time no one will intervene, no one was around at this time in the afternoon and he put his phone in silent mode. Furthermore the atmosphere was lovely, surrounded by the blushing trees.

However under different circumstances, you were unprepared by this. Unluckily, you had eaten garlic earlier for lunch. The timing was bad and it will be embarrassing and awkward if he might smell it or worst have a taste of it.

Seizing the moment, Chanyeol closed his eyes, closing the distance between you, determined, to make everything right.

Gathering all the courage, in swift motion, you give him a peck on the cheek.

“You have to be better than that Mr.Park.” You stuck out your tongue playfully at him, hiding behind the tree.

Chanyeol touched his cheek, he wasn’t disappointed but stunned. He wasn’t expecting for you to do that. It was rare for you to start the skinship with him.

“I still have classes.” Abashed, you excused, stepping back away from him.

“You little fox-“

“See you around Mr. Park!” You waved your hands, exiting the scene.

He laughed to himself, watching you running towards the building, further from him. “I’ll get you next time!”

Chanyeol shook his head, he wasn’t disappointed that you rejected him rather felt giddy and amused. He wanted to see more of that side of yours. You surprised him for acting so bold but there were times that behave like a shy little squirrel. Unpredictable as he thought.

The phone in his pocket vibrates, breaking him from his thoughts. The pleasant smile on his lips faded as soon as he saw the name of the caller on the screen.

He waited for the call to end, unbothered to even swipe the screen to answer.

The frown on his forehead deepened when a text came after the call.

Hi. Are you busy?

And another one came.

I haven’t seen you for a long time. I miss you Chan~

The atmosphere around him shifted into something grim. He felt worn out all of the sudden.

 

 

Strolling in the aisle full of food, it was the time to fill up the kitchen with food. Sehun made a list of food and things he needs. That lazy brat didn’t even lend his car to you.

Fortunately Chanyeol was there to give you ride. He was mutely following down the aisle, pushing the trolley. It was odd that behaves that way.

Earlier, the moment you saw him infront of the building you were living, he was silently siting inside of his car, you knew that something was up with him. Therefore you let him be until he will tell you the problem with his own accord.

Chanyeol could see it in your eyes, the questions that itching to be ask however you sealed your lips. He appreciated it for giving him time to think. The messages he received from the other day kept on coming however he did replied to any of it. It was stressing him out.

You remembered that Jinyoung remind you to buy him several snacks to eat in his dorm.

“Yeol, you go ahead to the meat section first. I’ll just get some snacks for Jinyoung.” You informed the latter, skipping to the aisle of junk foods.

Chanyeol did not hear it though, he was staring blankly in the air, preoccupied with his own thoughts. Upon realizing that you were out of his vision, he became anxious. He searched for you in every section. He was worried that you left him because he was not talking, ignoring you.

He felt at ease when he saw a girl hopping couple of times, giving all her might to reach for the blue packs. He knew it was you in instance. He stayed at the corner watching your next move.

To your dismay the packed of cookies that Jinyoung told you about were place on the top shelf. You stand in the tip of toes and hop for a couple of time but to no avail, you still couldn’t reach at least one pack. Getting tired and annoyed by it, you look around and when the coast was clear, you attempt to climb on the shelves.

He chuckled to himself, truly full of surprises he thought. He wouldn’t guess that you will do that in public. However the stunt was also dangerous.

He sprinted towards you when you set on the wrong foot and instantly wrapped his strong arms around your framed.

You looked down at the culprit.

“Get what you need, sweetheart.” He said, lifting you.

You complied and reached out for the cookies that Jinyoung likes before he settled you down on the ground.

“That’s dangerous sweetheart. Ask for help next time.” He worriedly said.

“It’s alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter