five

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Classes ended than usual for him. He was leaning on the wall behind him waiting for your class ends. When he said he will wait for you, he did what he promised.

With his looks, physique and his carefree yet charismatic aura of him attract the ladies. The females who pass by flashed their sweetest smiles at the silver-haired guy trying to gain his attention and yet failed as he ignored them. He isn’t a snob however the latter is busy with his phone, browsing new ideas for his work. It wasn’t his intention to be centered of attention after all.

He looked up from his phone when students started to go out from the room. He craned his neck, searching for the girl he was waiting for. The end of his lips curled up when his eyes landed on you. You remained at your seat as the other students flee out of the room.

“Eunmi” you heard someone calling out your name. “Sunbae?”

Chanyeol handsomely walked up to you. Instantly girls got swoon by him.

“What brings you here?” you tilted your head to the side. “Again?”

You weren’t trying to be rude however you were curious why he kept on popping out of nowhere.

“I believe you have something that’s mine?” he raised a brow.

“O-oh.” You hurried fished out the container. “I’m planning to return this to you after I wash it.”

Chanyeol snatched the container from your hand. “It’s fine.” He smiled. “You finished it all up. Good girl.” He patted the crown of your head.

Blood crept to your cheeks after. Flustered by his sudden yet sweet movement, you swallowed the lump building in your throat, while controlling your body for not being obvious. It felt different, way different when Sehun does it.

Chanyeol started to walk out of the room. “Let’s go.”

“Huh?” you blinked.

He tilted his head, “Let’s go to the club.” You nodded and followed him out.

For the past days and Chanyeol will sometimes come by and fetch at your last class before heading to the club together. He will approach you warmly and have a small chit chat with you every time he sees you around the campus. Within a small time frame you two got close.

Unlike before you weren’t shy around him anymore. Still, there were times that you feel tingling sensation whenever he gets close or do something that will make your heart beats faster than normal.

“The place is important so make sure to get a spacious. I’ll check out the pictures next week.” Jaehyun gathered his things after explaining their new club activity.

“Just ask me if you need any help.” He smiled at you. He placed his hands on your shoulders before turning your body to the guy that’s holding his camera. “Chanyeol I’ll leave her under you care and please do take care of her. Junmyeon hyung might kill me if something bad happens to her.”

“Oppa is not like that.” You look up to Jaehyun.

“Princess,” he shook his head. “Anything bad happens that concerns to his girlfriend will upset him. Believe me it’s not a good sight when he is upset.” he shudder remembering the look of Junmyeon’s face before.

Chanyeol chuckled. “I’ll take good care of her.”

“Alright then, I’ll leave you guys to discuss things.” Jaehyun pressed the sensitive part of your shoulders, you tried not to squirm or let out a squeal. You were quite ticklish.

Chanyeol raised a brow but changed his expression when you look at him. “Let’s do our best.” He smiled. “I already have a place in my mind, so you can just trust and follow me.”

You smiled in return.

“Are you free this weekend?” He grinned when you nodded your head in response.

“Great, we can go there this Saturday. I’ll message you the details and dress up warmly.”

Few days later.

You couldn’t blink your eyes to sleep because of the excitement flowing in your veins and because of the dramatic movie you had watched. You thought it will help you to fall asleep but to your dismay it kept wide awake and the worst part was you have to wear glasses because eyes were puffy from the crying last night.

You waited for Chanyeol in front of the bus terminal. You were wearing a cream beret, a pastel pink coat with grey knitted turtle neck underneath, jeans and white oxford shoes.

“Eunmi!” you turn on your heel after hearing your name. Chanyeol was running towards you. He was wearing a navy blue knee length coat, a white turtle neck underneath paired up with black jeans and white sneakers.

Upon reaching you, he was steadying his breathing while his hands were on his knees.

“You okay?” worried, you crouched down to his level.

“I’m fine.” He straightened up. “Sorry if I’m late.”

You check the screen of your phone. 5:16. He’s been 16 minutes late. “It’s alright. You weren’t that late.”

“But you waited in the cold.” Your eyes widened when he cupped your cheek with his large hand. “Your face is cold.” His voice is filled with worriedness.

On the contrary, the cold didn’t bothered you at all, all you can feel was the heat spreading across your cheeks as the blood rushed to it.

“Really. It’s fine.” You held his wrist, slowly pulling it from your face.

“Tsk. Even your hands are cold.” He sighed. “For compensation, I’ll pay for everything today.”

“You don’t have to. My hands gets cold easily that’s why.” You whispered.

“No. I’ll pay. No buts.” He insisted before he held your hand. With no further ado, he pulled you inside to buy the tickets.

You look up at the sign of the lane you were in. ‘Gongju?’ you squinted. ‘We are going to Gongju?’

After settling yourselves inside the bus, you waited for a couple of minutes the bus to leave. Chanyeol let you take the seat beside the window for you to enjoy the view since it was your first time to travel to Gongju.

“I was planning to take my car with me. But something went wrong with it.” He sighed in disappointment.

“It’s okay. At least you don’t have to tire yourself from driving.” You smiled.

Your face heated up when Chanyeol came closer. What even surprised you was when he removed the fake glasses of yours.

“What’s wrong with your eyes? Were you crying?” worriedly, he caressed your cheek with his thumb.

The butterflies inside of you are getting fiasco again because of his face was getting near to yours.

“I was watching a movie last night so… yeah... it got all dramatic.” you so hard not to stutter. It was the half truth of what happened. Of course you couldn’t possibly tell him the whole reason. That will be embarrassing.

“What movie?” he raised a brow.

“Miracle in cell number 7.” You straighten up. “Hoon recommended it. He said it’s a great movie.”

Chanyeol nodded in agreement. “We have an hour and a half before we reach Gongju. You should take a nap first.” He tapped his shoulder offering it to you.

“It’s fine.” You assured him with a smile before turning your attention outside. The bus is about to depart.

“I insist.” He gently pulled your head to his broad shoulder. Chanyeol made a tsk sound when you’re about to pull away. “Don’t even try missy. Just sleep. We have the whole day to explore the place and you need a ton of energy when you are with me.”

Giving up, you murmured the word ‘okay’. He was the main reason that you couldn’t go to bed last night. How could you possibly go to slumber when you are leaning on him?

The muscle organ inside of your ribcage went rampage when he covers your eyes with his warm hand. “Sleep Eunmi.”

You bit your lower lip, controlling your insides. Like you were under his spell you closed your eyes, drifting to sleep. Even though your body is asleep, your mind has a lot of ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter