six

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6
 

Fall semester is about to end, students were sticking their noses into their books and notes, recalling their lessons from the entire semester. Thank heavens you weren’t one of the people who were cramming as you studied ahead of time. Having your own place makes you focus on your studies unlike before Jimin will blast her music in the room.

“I’m going to be late.” You were running towards your homeroom, hair in messy bun with no makeup on, wearing black tights, knitted sweater and sneakers.

Last night was exhausting, it was your parents’ anniversary yesterday and you just got back to Seoul this morning. You were busy entertaining the guests of your parents, made sure there was enough food and drinks for everyone.

The adults (Sehun’s parents) stayed behind while Joohyun’s doesn’t have any classes today and will come back in the afternoon together with her boyfriend. To sum it up, you were left with Sehun.

The latter woke up late, because he drank his heart out last night even though you warned him. He even made few detours on the way back, complaining about his headache and grumbling stomach. You offered to drive but no, Sehun refused and assured you that you two will arrive on time.

You keep wide awake throughout the ride back to Seoul. Making sure that Sehun wouldn’t fall asleep while driving.

Unfortunately, when you arrived in the campus you only have two minutes before your class starts which it’s in the fourth floor. Worse luck, the elevator isn’t working at the moment and your professor is known to be terror and strict with the time.

Sehun didn’t even bother to attend his classes and head off to his flat to sleep. He doesn’t have any tests today anyway.

Not to mention, you forgot to leave your bag behind that has clothes in it. You were cursing Sehun mentally, planning on how to kill him later on.

When you turn to the left, you bump to someone’s sturdy chest.

“Careful, sweetheart.” That voice. That familiar deep voice that makes your inside melts like a pile of goo.

“Yeol.” He was holding your waist, balancing you and pulled you closer to his chest as he picked up your bag.

“What’s the rush sweetheart?” he smiled, hearing his nickname from your lips. He tucked the loose strands of hair to your ear. Blood rushed to your cheeks, painting them in pink, realizing the position you were in. “And what’s inside of his bag? It’s pretty heavy, these aren’t books right?”

You shook your head, lightly pushed his chest and remembering you have something important to do. “I just came from home. I have an exam. I need to go. Mr.Yoo wouldn’t let me take the test if I’m late.”

Chanyeol held you wrist. “I just saw him came in.”

He was right, Mr. Yoo was already inside when you took a peek inside of the classroom. Anxiously, you chewed you lower lip.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you. Get what you need in your bag.” You did as you were told, fishing out your pencil case in your tote bag. Chanyeol grabs your bag before walking in the front door. “I’ll hold this while you take your exam.”

He instructed you to go to the backdoor and slip inside of the room while distracts the professor.

“Mr.Park, what’s bring you here?” girls squealed when Chanyeol came in the room. “Do you need anything from me or you just want to distract the girls?” Mr.Yoo glared at the females to zip their lips nonetheless they were still ogling at the handsome visitor.

“I actually have few questions sir.” Chanyeol stood in front of the teacher, blocking his view while you sneakily go to an empty seat at the back. He randomly asked questions to the strict teacher, glancing at you at the same time.

“Thank you for the help sir.” He bowed when he saw you settled in.

“You’re welcome Mr.Park but next time, come find me when I’m not busy.” Chanyeol bowed in apology. “And Mr.Park, that bag of yours is too girly for a handsome guy like you, no?”

Chanyeol rubbed his nape, ears turning red. “I’m holding it for my girl. She forgot to get it. I’ll go now Mr.Park. Thank you again.”

The girls started to murmur after Chanyeol left, asking one another if they heard it right.

“Okay. Shut it. We are about to start.” Mr.Yoo gave out the test paper one by one. “Don’t start unless I said it.” You were sitting at the very back. Mr.Yoo stood infront of you, handing you your test paper, you were the last one.

You gulp, Mr.Yoo was aware that you arrived late.

“I’ll let you slide this time since you’re one of the top students.” He let out a sighed.

You bowed your head, thanking and apologizing at the same time.

“By the way, Ms.Kim has some business to do. So you’ll be having her test after mine.” Mr.Yoo announced to the class.

Groans and whines from the students echoed throughout the room. “Silence,” he slammed his textbook on his table, startling everyone. “At least you don’t have to take her test this afternoon.” Mr.Yoo gave the cue to start answering.

Your eyes trailed to the small window that you were peeking through earlier. There you saw Chanyeol leaning on the wall, looking at you with an encouraging smile plastered on his face. He mouthed the word ‘fighting’. You shyly smiled at him in return.

You pat your cheeks to calm your nerves and focus on your exam. Chasing away the fleeting feeling inside, you inhaled before you start to wrack your brain for answers.

You weren’t the first one or the last one to pass your test papers. As expected from Mr.Yoo, the content of his test are always out of this world, you were glad that you managed to answer some of it. Clearly acing his exam will be difficult nevertheless you have a good feeling that you’ll pass it.

Ms.Kim’s exam weren’t any better, she may be nice and all but her questions are tricky to answer. None of you expected to use the formulas that came out from last semester but there were ten questions. Good thing you still know the other formulas.

“Make sure to arrive earlier than the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter