four

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter4

The rest of the day was uneventful. You stayed at Sehun’s flat for the whole day and don’t have any intention to go back to the school dorm. For sure Jaemin doesn’t want to see you either after stealing her want-to-be-partner. Minah and Yeri called you in the morning, checking if you were alright after drinking too much last night.

Sehun let you wore his shirt and lazed around the whole afternoon in his flat after reviewing your portfolio. You finished ahead of time and that was a good thing.

“Hey, I called your mom.” You were laying on the couch with your feet dangling on the edge while watching your favourite drama when Sehun walked in, carrying bags of groceries.

“Hmmm..” you hummed, eyes glued to the flat screen.

Sehun strolled in the kitchen, putting away the things he bought to the rightful place. “She finally said yes. In two weeks you can move to the apartment next to mine.”

In a flash you got from the couch and beamed at him. “For real?!”

Sehun took of his jacket and threw you a bag of chips before sitting next to you. “I told you I can convince her. I told her that this apartment is near from our school and safer. Joo noona and I lived here so we can keep an eye at you.”

The fact that your mother is a worrywart made you heaved a sigh. “Why can’t I move next week?” you threw him back the bag of chips for him to open it.

“Because the place needs to be cleaned and renovate so you have to wait for a bit.” You snatch the bag of chips after he opened it. He sent you a glare when you shoved chips in your mouth in unladylike manner. “Tsk. Your dad said you could design the place and pick out your own furniture.”

“You’re the best!” with a mouthful of chips, you hugged his waist.

“I know. I know.” He pushed your face in disgust. “Let me watch my basketball match.”

Even though today was the release of the new episode of your drama you let Sehun watch his match. After all, he did all the pleading to your mother.

“You can start packing your things and move it here so it will be less hassle. I already informed your dorm head that you will be moving out by this week. You can stay here or at Joo noona’s place if you want.”

Sehun knew that you have few things in your dorm since you don’t have much space because of Jimin took almost all the space. You thought of staying at Joohyun’s place however you knew Junmyeon often stays there with her. Even Sehun is a male there’s nothing wrong at staying at his place he is your relative.

“I’ll stay here for the time being. I don’t want to be the third wheel potato.” Sehun laughed at your statement and ruffled your hair.

 

---

Five days had pass quickly and almost of your things are in Sehun’s apartment. Your new place was also under renovation. Its faster than you expected to be.

Students who passed by kept on glancing at you, as you kept on going back and forth, battling with your own self whether to knock on the door or walk away.

“Just try” Joohyun were the last words she said before she hanged up.

With eyes closed, you took a deep breath before lifting your hand to knock on the door. To your surprise someone opened the wooden door before your knuckle could even touch it.

“Hi” you awkwardly greeted the person with a small smile.

“Are you perhaps the new member of the club?” His lips curled due to excitement when you nodded your head. A small gasp escaped from your lips when Jaewo grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside of the room.

The students inside of the room halt from activities and their eyes trailed to you.

“Meet our new member!” The person who pulled you in introduced you to the crowd.

“Oh… aren’t you-“

However you weren’t paying attention and eyes wander around the place searching for a familiar face. You almost pouted when you didn’t have a sight of him. Like a dream, a person with a prince charming aura got up from the couch. The corner of your lips curled up when you saw him.

“Oh Eunmi!” He beamed and strolled towards you. “Are you here to finally join the club?” he chuckled when you nodded your head. “Everyone! Meet Bae Eunmi. A good friend of mine.”

“Come and take a seat.” One of the female members offered you a seat.

Being a gentleman he is, he pulled a chair for you to sit down which made your heart flutter.

“Thank you.” You shyly smiled at him.

“So Jaewo wasn’t lying at all.” You heard them say. “He was bragging about hanging out with you.”

Out of nowhere Jaewo sat on the empty seat beside you with a grin. “I told you I’m telling the truth!”

Jaewo began to tell stories from the previous night you went out with them. The members started to throw some random questions as well after they introduced themselves to you. They all seem nice but being an awkward person to new people made you fidget.

Warmth spread on your back when you felt a comforting hand rubbing your back. Chanyeol was trying to make you comfortable, he knew that you couldn’t stand the crowd. He successfully made you at ease when he felt your muscled relaxed from his touch.

“Okay that’s enough. You are scaring her and go back to your work.” The president, Jaehyun, sat in front of you with that all of them continued their activities. “Junmyeon is a good friend of mine and he mentioned you to me for a couple of times. He even showed me some of your shots.”

Jaehyun started to explain the rules and regulations, how things work in the club and some activities.

Chanyeol took the seat on your left, with his laptop in front of him. Editing and adjusting the lights and colors of the picture he took from yesterday. He would glance at you, making sure you were alright.

“Oh by the way. Since you are junior, Chanyeol could be your partner. He will teach you how things go around here.” Jaehyun compile the papers in front of him. “Nice meeting you Bae Eunmi. Welcome to our club.” Jaehyun smiled kindly at you before taking his leave for his next class.

“You finally decided to join the club.” You heard his deep voice which made you turn your head to him. “Or did Joohyun force you to join?”

“You know my cousin?” you tilt your head to the side.

Chanyeol stop from what he was doing and faced you. “Everybody knows her.” He chuckled. “She talked to me when they fetch you that night.”

Blood rushed to your cheeks when you remembered that night. You were knocked off because of the alcohol and the fact that Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter