eight

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter8

Flowers blooms around Korea, blanketing the land in different beautiful colors. Butterflies and bees are flying everywhere, going to a flower to another. The sounds of birds can be heard as they enjoyed the warmer breeze of nature.

Another semester will begin soon and students are enjoying every seconds of being free from the teachers and books.

You spent your short break in your hometown, attending and celebrating your younger brother’s graduation as well. Too bad you have to go back to Seoul to prepare for another school semester. Your brother came with you and will attending the same university.

“Finally, you’ve graduated in highscool!” Sehun wrapped his arm around the shoulders of the younger one. “But why will stay in the school dorm if you can stay in your sister’s place or mine?”

You crossed your arms on your chest, raising a brow at the taller guy. You two were giving him a tour around the campus after settling his things in the school dorm.

Jinyoung bobbed his shoulders, “Mom said I have to experience the dorm life like my older sister.” You laughed as you followed them. “Besides my roommates are my highschool friends so I’m fine with it and noona will only nag me if I messed up the apartment.”

“I will surely will.” You muttered although it will be more convenient if stays with you. But you know your brother he would rather stay with his friends than with you, his older sister. “And mom wanted him to learn to be independent.”

Jinyoung hugged you from behind, wrapping his arms around your frame. “Of course my little aunt will still cook for me.” You scoffed, lightly knocking the crown of his head. Although he was taller than you, you manage to give him a headlock.

Jinyoung groaned, tapping your arms and begging you to let go. Sehun decided to stand at the side, didn’t bother to meddle on the siblings’ fight or he might get something from you.

“Sehun!” You turn your head to the person who was running towards your direction. From distance you already knew who it was.

“Jimin.” Sehun was apparent on seeing her.

Jimin’s eyes landed on the new guy who was struggling to get away from your grip. Beside from Sehun she never saw other guys gets intimate with you. Furthermore Sehun was there unbothered by it and he’s known to be overprotective.

Curiously, she asked “This is?” Smiling sweetly curling her hair. That gestures of her made you secretly rolled your eyes, you know her motive.

“His name is Jinyoung. A freshman.” Sehun introduced in bored toned.

“Hi! I’m Jimin.” She beamed, extending her hand.

Albeit Jinyoung only stared at her hand, “Nice meeting you Jimin-ssi. Sorry but my hands like where it is.”

Like her older sister Jinyoung wasn’t fond around strangers, instead of giving her a handshake, he wrapped his arms around your frame, hugging you from behind.

Jimin got ticked off by that but shrugged it off since he was an eye candy to her. She continued talking to your younger brother, welcoming him and asking random questions, like the course he will be taking and such.

On the other side she was deliberately ignoring your existence. It was obvious that she was still upset and bitter of what happened months ago, in addition to that Chanyeol became close to you.

Speaking of the latter, he was strolling to your direction holding a camera and an envelope.

“Chanyeol sunbae,” Jimin linked her arm to his, like she was close to him.

Chanyeol handed the envelope to Jimin. “Here are the printouts.”

Jimin beamed. “Thank you oppa for taking pictures of us cheerleaders.”

You raised a brow at Chanyeol, his hair was no longer shade of grey. He looks ten times gorgeous with his natural hair color. He mentioned yesterday in your phone conversation that he accompanied his older sister to the salon.

Unknowingly, your lips curled up, admiring him and it didn’t get missed by Jinyoung.

“So why did you call me for?” Sehun asked, hands in his pants pockets. From the very beginning he never liked Jimin that’s why he tends called you to stay in his apartment.

Jimin sweetly smiled at him, making you mentally puke at how she acts cutely to the males. “I got in! I’m one of the cheerleaders! I will be performing for every game of yours! Isn’t it exciting?” she announced. “And I want to congratulate you for being the new captain of the basketball team.”

Sehun only nodded his head, with apathetic expression written all over his face.

“Cheerleader?” Jinyoung his head to the side, his arms still wrapping you. “Don’t you cheer back home?” You hummed. “Then why not join?”

Chanyeol was surprised that you were a cheerleader before and the new guy knew it. What most irked him was that the close proximity of the two of you. It was too close for his liking.

Jimin smirked, “I saw Eunmi before, she went for a try out but I’m pretty sure she didn’t get pick since our captain is meticulous for choosing the members.”

Obviously she was trying to embarrass you but you choose not to retort.

“She was recruited by the captain back then who was a friend of hers actually and they were teammates in highschool but I didn’t allow her.” Sehun explained. “Males will surround her during play offs and since my guys are really touchy and I don’t want her to get uncomfortable by it.”

“Touchy? Really?” Jimin got excited by hearing it.

“But of course,” he scanned the body of Jimin before smirking, “they are meticulous of picking a girl to touch.”

Jinyoung pinch your cheek, “That’s a relief. I will never allow any guy to come near my goddess.” You glared at the younger guy, swatting his hand from you face.

“Oh is that so?” Jimin’s smile faltered a bit. “Am I not pretty Chanyeol oppa?” she asked out of blue.

Chanyeol looked at you but you look somewhere else, avoiding his gaze. Jealousy was starting to grow inside of you. Jimin was clearly provoking you by linking her arms to Chanyeol’s and he wasn’t even doing anything about it.

Jinyoung felt your irritation and raised a brow. He nuzzled your hair, calming you down.

Chanyeol’s muscles got tensed after seeing what the new guy did. He wasn’t please at all.

Jinyoung felt that Chanyeol was indirectly glaring at him but chose to be oblivious. Instead he tightened his hug, pulling your closer to his body provoking the older one.

Jimin followed Chanyeol’s gaze and secretly smirked, “Nevermind. By the way Chanyeol oppa, this is Jinyoung. Sehun’s friend and probably a suitor of Eunmi?”

She only met the guy for only few minutes yet she was the one who did the introduction.

“Actually he’s my cousin.” Sehun tapped the shoulder of Jinyoung.

“And I’m no suitor. I’m actually the younger brother of this beautiful girl.” Jinyoung pinched your cheek in affection. “My name is Bae Jinyoung by the way.” He smirked at Jimin.

You swat his hand from your face. “Stop that.”

The smug look of Jimin quickly faded off after hearing it. The good genes of your ancestors were divided equally.

“I’m Park Chanyeol.” he removed the arm of Jimin, extending his for a handshake. Jinyoung gladly accept it.

He repeated his name before looking down at you. “Noona. The hyung you always talk about?” You widen your eyes. “Noona always-“

In swift motion you covered his mouth, sealing his lips shut before he could expose you more. “We have to go first, he needs to settle his things.” You quickly dragged your brother with you.

“But we just finished that.” You glared at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter