ten

Know More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter10

Classes resumed, the campus ground filled with students once again. Trees were greener than the previous season, flowers were in there full bloom blanketing the country with variant colors. The season was yet cold thus warmer than the last time.

The library was peaceful, the sounds of turning pages, tapping of keyboard and hushed conversation of students can be heard. It was the place where you first saw him, Park Chanyeol. He was the one who gave a touch of pink light in your autumn season heart.

It all begun of catching glimpse of him, watching him from afar. There was also a time when he caught you secretly staring at him that you almost look like a fool in front of him.

Reminiscing the memory, made you giggle to yourself.

“Hey where are you looking at?” you turned to the guy, sitting beside you with his head over his folded arms, books under them. He used to sit across you, doing his own business and now he was beside.

You didn’t picture this to happen and yet here you are.

“You know I can’t any see anything else beside you.” Chanyeol said, reaching for the loose strands of hair to tuck it to your ear.

You cleared your throat, returning your attention back to your book, you asked. “Why aren’t you doing your paper work?”

He was far too good on how to wake those dormant butterflies inside of you.

“Finished it already.” His finger never leaving your hair as he playfully twirled it with his fingers.

You nodded, starting to write. “Are you bored?”

“Nope.” He pull back his hand, his unwavering gaze was still on you. “I don’t get bored of you no matter how much I look at you.”

His punchlines will be the cause of your death. Blood pooled in your cheeks, coloring them in crimson red. He was indeed an expert to distract you from your work, completely making you flustered.

Chanyeol stared at your side profile. He brushed off the hair on your shoulder to have a full view of your neck. He trailed his fingers on your neck, your skin prickled under his touch.

He slammed his hands on the table, startling you. Your heartbeat increased the minute he pulled you with him to the deepest corner of the aisle.

Your breathing hitched the moment he trapped you in his arms, your back against the bookshelves. He fixed his warm gaze on you, unwavering. The cardiac organ that pumps blood inside of your ribcage was stronger than before.

Chanyeol dark orbs lowered to your pink lips that were slightly agape, wondering how soft will it be on his. The way his name came out from your lips got him in daze.

He ran his right hand on your arm trailing to your neck and to your nape, holding you in place. His thumb pad caressed your skin that sent chills down to your spine.

As he drew closer, his warmth breath hit your face. His citrusy scent that brings you comfort wafted in your nose. You didn’t stop him nor have the energy to, compelled, like you were under his spell.

Chanyeol stopped for a second and appreciate the beauty in front of him. You were neither flawless nor perfect that everyone thought you were. Up close he could see the mark of the pimple you popped a week ago that soon regret of doing it just like other girls around, those open pores that you often complain because your face turn oily.

But those were one of the flaws that make you perfect for him.

The pairs of your lips were now only centimetre apart. With eyes closed, you clenched your fists, anticipating for his next daring move.

For Chanyeol it was his chance to taste those lips of yours, been planning to do it but doesn’t want to scare you and searching for the right time.

In spite of everything, your moment got ruined when Chanyeol’s phone rang, receiving an incoming call.

He growled in annoyance and fished out his phone before it could disturb the other students.

“What is it Baekhyun.” he answered the call with so much irritation.

You could hear the muffled voices on the other line.

“Yeah, she’s with me.” Chanyeol glanced down at you while tilted your head to the side. “You just ruin a perfect moment Baek.”

In embarrassment you hide your reddening face in his neck, tugging his shirt at the same time.

“We’ll be there in few.” Chanyeol smiled at you cute behaviour, massaging your nape. “Okay. We’ll meet you there.” He ended the call, putting back his phone in his pocket.

“Sweetheart they are looking for us.”

You groaned when he tried to pull you away from him.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Shy?” you nodded. “I’ll beat up Baekhyun later.” He pecked your forehead. “Come on the exhibit will start in two hours.”

He knew you were stubborn and shy to show your blushing face to him and let you hide you face to his neck. He let you calm down for a minute.

Chanyeol definitely beat his friend later for ruining the moment. Supposedly, no one can disturb the both of you albeit Baekhyun has his ways to be a er.

 

 

“Let’s go to a karaoke!” Baekhyun pumped his fist in the air.

The photo exhibit went well, some students applied to join the club as well and Jaehyun was overjoyed by it.

“Can I bring my friends along?” Jinyoung asked, gesturing at his two friends.

“Sure you can!” Baekhyun grinned. “The more people the merrier!”

Kyungsoo shook his head at his loud friend, he was so done of him and let him be.

Meanwhile Joohyun’s arm was linked to yours, watching in interest whereas you rested your head on top of hers, quite exhausted from earlier activity. The one who was in charged for the new club members was you. Some didn’t even sign but only wanted to have a conversation with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter