Paper Eight

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Jennie started going at Jisoo and Irenes apartment almost everyday she would stay there for hours then drive Jisoo to school or her work. She would help Irene prepare for their dinner, Seulgi started liking Jennie for some reason, she hang out with Lisa and Chaeyoung going to some dance classes or learning new dance steps. Namjoon and Jennie were getting pretty close because they both have this secret incredible talent with them when it comes to music. Yeri and Lisa always hang out mostly teaming up against their unnies, Yeri also claims shes closer with Chaeyoung irritating Joy because everybody knows shes pretty obsesses with the so called chipmunk girl and ofcourse Lisa because she also claims Chaeyoung is her's.  Nayeon would always tease Jennies chubby cheeks leading to some cat fights but they were friends. Joy and Wendy were the same always fighting because Joy keep flirting with almost everyone and Wendy feels that she have to stop Joy all the damn time.

The Ikon boys adored Jisoo so much that they would only listen to her they also became friend with the bangtan boys creating a massive group of boys with visual and talent.

It was sunday and sunday means Jennie would be at Jisoo's place all day and night long. 

Jennie run around the kitchen while Jisoo chase her, Irene laughing at them while cooking

Hey! Its not fair I bought it! JIsoo shouts 

Baby, I could buy the whole store for you. Let me have this ramen Jisoo groan rolling her eyes, she stop chasing Jennie pouting I want to eat that 

Jennies heart cant take it when Jisoo start acting so damn cute so she gave up the ramen even prepare it for Jisoo to eat. Irene shakes her head hearing them.

 I dont understand you guys Jennie just look at Jisoo whos happily eating. Even she her self dont understand what are they, she's pretty sure their more than friends no--not bestfriends although they are but its more than that she likes--scratch that she loves Jisoo. 

She loves everything about the older girl and she's pretty much sure Jisoo feel the same, so the question why hasnt she ask Jisoo yet? Its just that she understand Jisoo, the older girl has alot of things in her plate and she cant afford to add onto it for now she's contented with what Jisoo could gave her.

"Do you want to go out?" Jiso stop eating and look at her "where?"

"Anywhere, we could bring Irene unnie or the gang" Jisoo chuckled giving Jennie some ramen , Jennie open happily.

"So you call us a gang now?"

"That's what Lisa and Yeri said" she shrug 
"So what do you say?"

"If its okay with Irene unnie" They both look at her. 

"If Seulgi will come" She smiled 

"Ofcourse she will unnie she's whipped" Jisoo laugh earning a smack from Irene

"I know a perfect place, its for Irene unnie to relax and breath some fresh air too"

Jisoo look at Jennie warmly, Jennie has done alot for her and Irene already and she cant ask for more. She's with her long time crush who happend to like her too and Irene seems to be more happier because of the new companions.

"thank you"  Jennie look at her 

"For what Chu?"

"For this, thank you for thinking about us and for the things you've done i dont know how would i repay yo--"

"You are paying it Kim Jisoo" Jennie smiled at her, knowing what the younger girl thinks she let out a small giggle smiling at Jennie.

"Dont worry ill stay with you as long as you want me to"

"Good"

"Eww can you two not? so many ants here already!" Seulgi shouts as she enter the kitchen

Jisoo and Jennie laugh anyways. Jennie warp her arms around Jisoo kissing her cheeks smiling at her sweetly.

Later that night Jennie stayed with Jisoo and Irene since Seulgi have to go to busan because of a family gathering.

Jisoo is leaning on Jennie while the younger girl rest her back on the head
board arms warp around Jisoo's waist while intently listening to the older girl who keeps on humming tone and  scribbling  on her notebook.

Jisoo suddenly sit up looking at Jennie "Jendeukie hear this out" Jisoo said before heading to her electronic piano that Jennie and their friends brought for her. She started playing 

"Lalalalalala Lalalalalala" She sings playing the piano while looking at Jennie, Jennie smiled and went  beside her sitting she gently put her hand on the keys, Jisoo remove her left hand so Jennie could play with her. Both look at each other smiling.

"Stay, stay with me" Jennie sang looking at Jisoo. Jisoo stop and kissed Jennie's cheeks

"We should try completing the song, we have the tone lets do the lyrics" Jisoo excitedly said making Jennie chuckled

"This will be like our song" 

"Ill do the half you'll do the other one" Jisoo grin. Jennie chuckled kissing Jisoo on the cheeks.


-----


It was crazy cold for Jennie's liking she frown looking around it was late and cold nobody would be staying this late but that's diffinately not her . Snow flakes start pouring, the cold wind blow making Jennie shiver, fixing her scarf and coat. She look at the restuarant infront. Instantly, her lips curve up. She can see Jisoo wiping the tables through the glass walls and it was like Jisoo knows she's staring that the older girl look at her direction, then smile she wave her hands excitedly and she knows she made her laugh.

She watch Jisoo intertain customers with a smile, watch her wipe the table, clear it or serving. She adored her so much. She's a hard working person, smart and nice who wouldnt fall for her. She was certain she love her.

As Jisoo's shift end she quickly put her coat on along with her hat. She was about to go out when she feel hand on her arm she stop and saw her work mate.

"Jisoo-shi, do you want to eat dinner. My treat" Suho ask, he barely talk to the guy maybe because she doesnt feel like it or its because of the shifting so she was suprise why he suddenly talk to her. Jisoo glance outside and saw Jennie standing outside she adorably bury her face behind her scarf hands on her pocket, Jisoo unconsciously smile.

gosh she's so inlove

"Ji?"

"Huh? ah, Im sorry i have someone waiting for me and exam is coming so..."
He chuckled 

"Its okay...maybe next time?"

"Ill think about it" Jisoo smiled bowing before she hurriedly run towards Jennie suprising the younger girl.

Jennie giggle at Jisoo before pulling her in a hug "Its cold" 

"Silly, you could wait inside"

"I like watching you from the distant"

"Like a creep" Jennie breaks the hug and pout at Jisoo. The older girl pinch her cheeks making her whine.

"How about we start walking?" 

"Great idea..but" She look at Jisoo intently confusing the older girl

"Where's the scraf Irene unnie made? or the scarf i gave you" Jennie squinted her eyes at her

"I left them"

"Jisoo! we gave it to you for some reason!" Jennie scold

"Aigooo im sorry okay, big baby" Jennie scoff pulling her scarf from her neck and warp it around Jisoo instead 

"I rather get cold" 

It wasnt the first time Jennie do something like this but Jisoo's cheeks turn red she look down so the younger girl wont see. Jennie dont have any clue what she's making the older feel so everytime she said or do something sweet Jisoo knows its pure, she said it wholeheartedly.

Jennie pull her hand and interwine their fingers she smile brightly, it bothers her how could she love those gummy smile so much. 

"Have you prepared for your exam?" Jennie ask looking at her.

She nod at Jennie looking at their hands. Jennie, she's been a big part of her life now. Since their highschool and now their all in college and she couldnt be more thankfull. 

Yes their dating for a two years now..and she can say their happy and contented. Jennie gave up studying in a prestigous school so she could still be with her, Jisoo appreciate it but feel bad.

"Have you?" 

"Ive been studying some, but i want to study with you. You know maybe we could learn something new" She smirk looking at Jisoo making the older girl smack her arm

"Yah that hurts chu!" 

"I dont want to study with you then!"  Jisoo shouts before running, Jennie laugh chasing Jisoo once she's inch away from the older girl she jump on her back making Jisoo groan but she carry her anyway. Jennie cutely giggle snuggling on Jisoo's neck .

"I love you" Jisoo smile widely.

"I love you too Jendeukie" 

"You should keep on paying me" Jennie chuckled remembering how she ask Jisoo to be with her "Stay with me"

"Ill stay, even if you dont want me to and speaking of Stay with me..."

"What?"

"symphony , melody" Jisoo whisper 

"Is that one of the lyrics?" 

"Im still arranging it, how about you? You better be working on it its been years" Jisoo laughs. For some reason they struggled working with the lyrics sometimes they just thought about it then suddenly forgot.

"Im working on it baby" She said kissing Jisoo, Jennie made Jisoo stop and go down she pull Jisoo by her shoulder so she was facing her, cupping the older girl's face.

"Im gonna marry you"  Jennie suddenly said it suprise Jisoo at first but small widely afterwards.

"Are you proposing?" Jennie chuckled

"Kind of" She kiss Jisoo, shes not moving  she just stay her lips on Jisoo's feeling the older girl. Jisoo closed her eyes pulling Jennie to her.

Jennie break the kiss and rub her thumb on Jisoo's cold cheeks "But i swear im going to"

"Ill count on that then"

"You should"

"Now, come on i dont want my baby to gets sick" Jisoo said pulling Jennie with her, Jennie chuckled.

 

------

 

They werent a perfect couple they fight and argue but what's happening is worst than both of them expect.

Jennie cried her eyes out curling on her bed blanket all over her, she refuse to go out, she skips school for days now.

Jisoo barely talks to anyone walking like a zombie, checking her phone from time to time or leaving it open at night.

Their friends were extremely worried it was the first big fight between the two being with each other for two years and a half now.

"Jisoo, come on you know Jennie isnt good at approaching first. She dont hate you or anything" Namjoon said rubbing Jisoo's back with his hand soothing the girl beside him.

Jisoo anxiously bite her nails feeling the tears roll down from her eyes which she wipe immediately.

"I dont want to lose her" She said biting her lips 

"You wont Jisoo, you didnt do anything wrong" 

It took one week for Jennie to finally show up infront of Jisoo's work place looking lifeless with dark lines below her eyes messy hair you could tell she wasnt resting well. Lisa and Chaeyoung with Jinhwan, Hanbin and Namjoon run hurriedly towards her.

"Jen--"

"Maybe i could take you home" They all look at Suho following Jisoo outside, the older girl hasnt look up walking straight ignoring him.

It happens so fast that all of them got stunned, Jennie landed a strong punch on Suho's face making him fall on the ground. 

Jisoo who snapped out from the shock hold Jennie back who's angerly kicking Suho

"Fcking stay away from my girlfriend!" She shouts pointing at Suho who's nose and lips are bleeding . She's angry and sad.

"Jennie, oh god please stop" Jisoo tightly holding her arm pulling her "Baby please" 

Jennie was breathing heavily "Ill kill you even if you just dare stare at her!" 

Hanbin almost step into the scene but Namjoon shakes his head stopping him.

"Let Jisoo handle her, we'll enter incase that son of a b'tch do something" 

"I didnt know you cur--"

"Ow, shut up please" Lisa said 

"Lisa" Chaeyoung scold

Suho scoffed standing holding his bleeding nose

"You b'tch, do you think she will really choice you a girl over a man?" 

Jennie gritted her teeth "Jisoo is mine" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter