Paper Twelve- New Page

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


5YEAR LATER 

The huge glass door opened by group of man in black along with women in their best office outfit bowed ninety degrees.

Heels ticking every step she takes, slightly see-through white blouse under her black suit and her above the knee black skirt showing her pale smooth skin it was pretty simple yet she always manage to stand out. Her employees jawdrop even tho they saw her almost everyday but who wouldnt is the reincarnation of Athena and Pysche her self, someone who has brain and an incredible beauty with a warm heart. 

"Ms. Kim" Park Jiwon her young dedicated secretary, she was hired for the reason she works for her family while studying inshort she's someone who work hard and someone who works hard earn alot at the end.

"My schedule for today?" Jiwon handed her the small clip board

"You got a meeting with Ms. Kang later at 10 then you're headed to Macao for a business meet, your flight will be 1pm" 

"Is this business meet really that important?" 

Jiwon nod she knows her boss doesnt like attending parties, she's been working for her since she's fifteen making her the youngest in the work place.

"They said it will somehow help build bonds with other companies " Ms. Kim nods before walking fast.

"They said its time to finally meet face to face with them, Miss"

She walk fast catching up with her boss as they enter her office. She silently chuckled seeing her boss slam her phone on the desk.

"Ms. Kim? are you going to attend that meet?" 

"Tell me, do we need the help of other company to bond with us with our standing Jiwon?"

Jiwon shakes her head, its true with the incredible brain and talent of their President and CEO they sure stays on top.

 She's one of Korea's most influencial person yet she likes being kept in the shadow of her VP. She also line with those richest person being one of the youngest. She's the President and CEO of BlackLabel Entertainment, Kim Jisoo.

"And also its tirring and dumb! Jiwon?"

"Ye-yes Ms. Kim"  She heared her boss sigh running her hand through her hair.

"Tell them i rejected the invitation, Instead send a message to the vice president. We still need to do something important here and i cant send you there"

Jiwon smile and nod "Yes Ms." She was about to go out when her boss called her 

"Jiwon?"

"Yes Ms?"

"How's your sisters?" 

"Their doing well...Jisoo unnie, thank you for asking" Jiwon bowed at her 

"That's good, go get ready for school then" Jiwon nod her head and exit the office 

Jisoo sigh looking around. She already went pretty far at a young age.

The studying, working hard pay off and she was thankfull she give her Unnie a pretty good life before she...her chest tighten blinking her eyes avoiding tears to fall on her cheeks.

"Aish" 

She wipe her eyes when the door suddenly open harshly she look around frowning then the frown turned into a glare.

"Wassup Loser!" Lisa shouts arms wide open, Jisoo glared but run to Lisa giving the younger girl a hug.

"How's my favorite unnie?" Lisa ask making Jisoo rolled her eyes

"You meet me last week, im sure im still perfectly fine" Lisa shrug and went to sit on Jisoo's couch 

"Dont you have a job to do?" She ask crossing her arms looking at lisa who already made her self comfortable she rest her legs on the center table while flipping through channels.

"Im done for today, you should know your the CEO" 

"Well i dont always check the time, im sorry!" Jisoo sarcasticaly said 

"Apology accepted" She laugh looking at a pouty Jisoo 

"Aish, unnie we finish filming for my part today"

"How's the audition show going?"Jisoo ask sitting next to Lisa 

"Its good, actually their are so many talented teens there but i personally like this one girl she's an awesome dancer and and incredible singer you'll love her and she's under me" Lisa said still not looking at Jisoo

"When can i meet them?"

"Tomorrow or the next day?" Jisoo nod "I cant wait"
 
Lisa chuckled "Uhuh" 


----

Jisoo stand on the side of the huge practice room along with Lisa who has a clip board on his hand standing infront of them are the lines of new trainee who somewhat passed the first stage of the show.

Jisoo look at them, one by one making them nervous. 

"Dont be nervous, i want you guys to relax and do your best. Let me just remind you, you choice to enter this career i hope you take it seriously and do your best in that way you could all show your talent to the world. Is that clear?" 

"Neh, Sajangnim!" They all said making Jisoo grin "Alright, we'll meet you on the next filming. Your dismissed" 

They bowed for the last time before going out of the room, just then a girl is left behind fixing her things. 

"Hey!" The girl look at Jisoo bowing her head 

"What's your name?" The girl stand up immediately 

"Han Eunji, sajangnim" she bowed politely, Jisoo frown looking at the girl intently. Her eyes widen realizing something she went close to the girl.

"Your Jiwon's sister, right?"  Eunji nod her head, Jisoo's brow narrowed almost immediately.

"Not real sisters but she raised me so it makes her my sister"

Jisoo nod smiling "Does she know this?"

"She do but she didnt know i passed" Jisoo grin widely "Im sure she'll be proud..hey lis! did you know Jiwon's sister is here?" Lisa went close to them form an ''o''

"She's the one im talking about" 

"Really, that's great. Jiwon didnt tell me she has a pretty and talented sister" Jisoo remarks making the youngest girl in the room blush hard looking down.

"Yah Kim Jisoo stop flirting with my student"

"Im not idiot" Jisoo laugh heartly making, Eunji look at her mesmerize by the young CEO's beauty.

"Eunji?" The youngest girl snap out of her trance looking at Jisoo and Lisa nervously.

"How about we have lunch at my office, Jiwon would be here in an hour" Jisoo ask

"Aish, its really like you're flirting with her" Lisa rolled her eyes , Jisoo elbowed her making Lisa groan then she flash a sweet smile at Eunji.

"How about you went to my office and we'll grab some lunch" Eunji hesitately nod her head before walking out of the practice room.

"She's Jiwon little sister" Jisoo frown looking at Lisa "what are you talking about me flirting with her"

"Come on Unnie, everytime you flash that wicked smile of yours many hearts gets broken here" 

"Your making me look like a player, bish!" Lisa stick her tongue out running outside, Jisoo run after her smacking her head.

"Unnie!" Lisa whine loudly catching some of the employee attention. Jisoo glared at her dragging her out of the company building

"Have some respect, im still your boss"

"Boss baby" 

"Yah!" 

"It looks like you guys are having so much with out us" Jisoo froze she look at the person before squeeling loudly jumping on the person's arms who luckly catch her

"When did you get back ?" She excitedly ask "Why didnt you tell me, i could have pick you up at the airport"

"I thought you might be busy" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter