Paper Seventeen--NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung hold Jisoo's hand rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand gently. It was 1am they just finish and went home from the meet and he was pretty exhausted but since Jisoo would be alone he decided to stay. 

He was dozing off when he feel Jisoo's hand moving, standing up immediately he look at Jisoo worriedly.

"Jisoo?" Jisoo stir and her eyes slowly open, having a hard time adjusting to the lights she close her eyes again.

"Taehyungie? what happend?" 

"Ill call the doctor first, just a moment" He hurriedly run outside and went back immediately doctors following him inside checking Jisoo immediately.

"How is she?" 

"She's okay. Just a little more rest and let her take the medicines, she can go. She needs to avoid eating sea foods" 

He sigh when they left, running his hands through his hair. Jisoo watch him from her bed.

"Im sorry" Taehyung look at Jisoo "What for?" 

"I made you worry" 

"No, you dont need to be sorry Sooyaa. Im worried because i want to, Im not the only one worried here" 

"Still..Where's Miss Kim?" Taehyung's fist  clench tightly "I remember she's been telling me not to eat that, does she know?" 

"No, Jisoo she doesnt know maybe she doesnt really like the food and dont want you to taste it" 

"Really? You know she studied in the same school as mine"

"Have you been checking her backgrounds?" Jisoo grin tiredly and it makes Taehyung smile slightly 

"Just alittle, its hard to do business when you dont know anything about the other party" 

He sigh and caress Jisoo's hair gently sitting beside on the chair beside the bed "You should rest again, we dont want to stay here for a long time do we?" 

"Ofcourse not" Jisoo smiled she grab Taehyungs hand and squeeze it slightly "Thank you"

Taehyung didnt say much, he smiled. Jisoo closed her eyes but didnt let go of the guy's hand. Taehyung continue caressing her hair.


----


It was the earliest flight and Jennie couldnt wait to go home. She needs to make things right make things clear she..she want Jisoo back.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung tap her shoulder gently looking at the older girl who's been spacing out since they sat on the plane.

"Yes?" She said without looking at Chaeyoung

"Are we still going back?" Jennie look at her this time "Yes, ofcourse i need to do something first and go back" 

"Are you...Unnie you do know Jisoo unnie got Taehyung right?"

"Their not in a relationship Chaeng, ill do everything to have Jisoo again" She look away looking back at the window 

"This past few years i made my self believe that its okay, im fine, Jisoo deserve someone better someone who could actually take care of her without putting her down, without making her little. I was so afraid of hurting her and seeing her get hurt because of me"

"You run away"

"I didnt..I dont want to but i needed to go and i couldnt bare to see her break down in me. Mom is sick and Dad needs help the company is going down..i..i..and.." Jennie starts to have panick attacks and was breathing heavily , Chaeyoung rub her back soothing her 

"I left her Chaeng!" Jennie break down, Chaengyoung hug the older girl tightly.


"Unnie, shsss its going to be okay" 


---


Jisoo sat in her chair twirling a pen in her hand its been a week since she was sent to the hospital and since Jennie left to go back home. It was so weird and she's getting confuse as she think about how Jennie warn her not to eat it. Although Taehyung said not to think about it she cant help it, It was weird really really weird.

She shakes her head and go back to her computer checking her artist standing in music sites and charts. Until a email pop up on her screen she frown while opening it.

"Chanel?" She reads "I thought were done with it, maybe its about the release date" She shrug and open it.

[Hey, Kim i want a meeting about the release date]
 Her eyes widen because of the informality, she scoffed shaking her head in disbelief

"How there she talk to me like this, Hey Kim?" She dialed Jiwon's number and ask her to call and schedule a meeting with Chanel formally.

She turn off the computer and decide to play games but since she's using internet on the game emails keep popping on her screen she groan angerly and open it.

[Hey, why arent you replying?]

[Kim, i said i want a meeting]

[Yah!]

Jisoo frown even more she groan slamming her phone off she went outside of her office, frown on her face.

She went to Jiwon's desk startling the younger girl "Un---Miss Kim" Jiwon stand up bowing her head 

"Tell Ms. Kim to set a proper meeting and damn stop sending me emails NOW" 

"Ye-yes Sajangnim"

"Do it now i want to play game for damn sake!" 

"Yes!" 

Jisoo angerly slam the door on her office making the young secretary swallow hard she shake he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter