Paper Sixteen--NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning but Jisoo sat on her chair looking blankly at Jennie who stand across her table, arm crossed. 

"Am i hearing it right?"

Jennie raised her brow at her "Do you have a hearing problem or what?" 

Jisoo's brow furrowed but then shakes her head sighing "Its a two days trip it wont kill you"

Jennie scoffed "Im a busy person if you dont know that. Im going back to France tomorrow" 

"So i am. Alright if you dont want to ill go, their my artist anyway, but what would the media and other business associates think if they dont see you there" 

Jisoo watch Jennie's brow furrowed "They would understand. I am the CEO of Chanel and Hera after all" She rolled her eyes 

"And i am the CEO of BlackLabel Int. They all know i dont usually attend this kind of event but ill go there saying the CEO of--"

"I know what are you doing! Stop it" Jennie demand

"I dont really care" 

"Really?" 

Jennie always love how smart Jisoo is but now she hate it. 

"Ofcourse"

Jisoo sigh and stand up "If that's what you want Ms. Kim. Now if you excuse me i have so much things to do" 

Jisoo grab her things and was ready to go when Jennie remember something. She bite her lips.

"Do you have a son?"

Jisoo stops and look at her grinning widely

"Suddenly being curious?" 

"Nevermind" Jennie rolled her eyes walking towards the door.

"I dont have a son" Jennie stops and turn around to look at Jisoo who's smiling at her "Jihoon-ah is someone i care and would take care" 

"You dont--" Jennie's words died down when Jisoo all of the sudden was so close to her she steps back heart beating wildy.

"Why does it feels like i should?" Jisoo was looking straight at her eyes, it was like she's trying to pull something out of her so she look away.

"Dont know and dont care" Jennie whisper and was about to leave but Jisoo grab her hand pulling he back.

"Do i know you Jennie Kim? Do you know me?" The question hurt Jennie a tons of times more than she expected.

"Tell me Je---"

The door suddenly click, Jisoo pulled away and its a good thing for Jennie.

"Uh sorry Sajangnim" Jiwon enter the room. She look at Jennie and then to Jisoo she bowed confused at why is the CEO of Chanel having a meeting with Jisoo on Sunday.

Jennie heared Jisoo cleared before smiling to the woman "No. Actually Ms. Kim is about to leave and i think im gonna walk her towards the parking lot. Can you wait for me here?" 

"No you dont have to i--"

"Ofcourse i can wait Chu unnie" Jennie cringe at the nickname and how it sounds when the girl tell it. She sounds better.

"Ill be back" Jisoo turn to Jiwon before turning to Jennie.

"Lets go" 

Jennie and Jisoo stand inside the elevator without saying anything suprising Jisoo because she dont feel awkward she enjoy it standing there with Jennie alone and quiet.

The elevator ding indicating they reach the parking lot, Jennie went out first while Jisoo follow her from behind.

"Why are you there?" 

"Me? I like walking behind" 

She always does 

Once they reach Jennie's car Jisoo open the door for her "Im still hoping to see you at the event Ms. Kim. Jeju Island is a great place"

Jennie didnt say a thing and went inside her car slamming the door close making Jisoo giggle because she almost fall.

Jisoo receive a questioning look from Jiwon when she arrive at her office. 

"What?" 

"Dont--"

"Im not doing anything Jiwon-ah, just want the girl to attend the meet. She looks unfamiliar with the place for a korean" Jisoo said sitting on her chair
Jiwon sigh and place a brown folder on Jisoo's desk

"The fact that you went here on Sunday tells me that you got something on your mind and please whatever it is dont do it Unnie" Jisoo gapsed making Jiwon rolled her eyes at the older girl.

"Im just using my gift, Jiwon-ah" 

"Last time you use that so called gift of yours you almost got introuble"

"I didnt know she's married" Jisoo shrug 

"Just be careful okay? The thing you request about Ms. Kim is in the folder" 

"Great!" Jisoo hurriedly open the holder and start reading

"Kim Jennie, 24 years old, Studied High  School in Seoul University" Jisoo frown 

"That's odd i study there too, how come i didnt notice or see her?" 

"She tranfer to France" 

"Really? Ow well" She continue to ready until she reach the end

"That's it? She's weird why would someone love Avocado so much?"

"You're weird and also love avocado"

"Correction, No i dont love it i just like it" Jiwon sigh at Jisoo, the older girl keep talking saying Jennie is weird blah blah and weird again. 

"god save me"  She whisper.


---


Jennie hate it, Chaeyoung had also agreed on going to the business meet on Jeju . Now both standing outside the private plane they have to ride. 

Sunglasses on she keeps complaining how hot the weather is and how would she stay alive.

Chaeyoung sigh hearing her complains but didnt really bother making her stop she keeps looking at Lisa and Jisoo's direction with the Bangtan boys.

"Why are we still here?" Jennie whine again but her eyes falls on Jisoo who laugh and smile.

"They're still doing checkings Unnie"

"Whatever. I hate this i should be in France"

"Unnie, its for business i know you dont feel comfortable seeing Ji--"

"Who said i dont. Its all been in the past Chaeng there's really nothing for me to be uncomfortable with " She said sternly. Chaeyoung didnt argue because she knows better.

"Jisoo unnie" They hear Lisa whine loudly, she tried to put a hat on Jisoo but the older girl dodge it and giggle soon the two were playing catch. Chaeyoung smile looking at the two, she clearly missed it.

"Chaeng! hold her!" She snapped out and look at Jisoo who's near her the older girl look at her smiling she blink her eyes and look again at Lisa so Jisoo run away again.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Lisa whine and start to run after Jisoo "You'll burn!" 

"Im not  a kid!" 

"Yes you are!" All of the Bangtan boys shouts in chorus making Jisoo groan, annoyed she stop, pouting she stumping her feet.

Damn it Jennie cursed inside her head, Jisoo is so adorable to ignore. She was busy shaking her head not wanting to think more about how cute and adorable Jisoo look to notice Jisoo run towards her back the loud shout snap her out she was suprised when she saw Jisoo giggling behind her back holding her arm.

"Th fck" 

"Unnie, please refrain from cursing" 

Jennie rolled her eyes and turn around to look at Jisoo, she remove Jisoo's hand on her arm.

"Stay away" 

"Awww come on stop being grumpy for a second will you, you'll aged faster" Chaeyoung laughs and earn a glare from Jennie so she zip .
"And stop being annoying for goddamn sa--"

"Unnie!" 

"Whatever!" Jennie shouts frustatedly good thing the pilot came to them and annouce that everything is in order and they are ready to go she hurriedly went inside the plane .

"Aish, old woman" Jisoo rolled her eyes looking at the plane. Taehyung tap her shoulder gaining her attention 

"We have to go" 

"Yeah, are we sit mates or you're gonna sit with the boys?"

"Both" He giggle, Jisoo smiled at him as they both made their way inside the plane. 

Taehyung sits beside her for a minute then go to the Bangtan leaving Jisoo playing her games. Jennie eats with Chaeyoung their sits were just beside

Jisoo while Lisa was fast asleep with Jhope behind Jisoo and Taehyung.

It wasnt that long for them to arrive at Jeju the boys put on there mask to avoid the media that was already waiting on the airport. Jisoo did the same bucket hat and a white mask, Lisa was also wearing her bucket hat while Jennie and Chaeyoung confidently walks with them.

Just as expected, fans and media crowd the whole exit. It was hard for them to go out even though Jisoo's security guard and the airport guards help them making a way.

Jennie was pushed beside Jisoo who grab her hand tightly. Jennie knows it wasnt the time for her heart to beat widely but hell it does. 

Jisoo's hand, it fits perfectly with hers. She swallowed hard and shake off the thoughts before she burst out crying in the middle of the crowd.

"Ms. Kim!"

"Please look here!"

"Kim Namjoon!"

"Oppa!" 

"Kim Seokjin!" 

" Kim Taehyung!"

"Jung Hoseok!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Park Jimin!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Saranghae!"

It was so loud for Jisoo's liking although she was thankful for the love everyone is showing for the Boys.

"Lisa-yah! Marry Me!" Lisa giggled at the shout while Chaeyoung on her side bite her lips, unpleased.

"Jennie Kim!" Jennie lower her head as she here her name 

"What are you doing here in Korea?!" 

"Is this a Collab?!" 

It was so long and Jisoo was dying to go back to her house lock her self inside her room lay there and never go out but that would take so long.

It wasnt that long when Jisoo and Jennie enter a seperate car, just the two of them. Jisoo let out a sigh while taking off her mask and hat.

"Ow god, i almost die"

"Over dramatic" Jisoo was too tired so answer Jennie and just close her eyes, Instead she aks the driver.

"Is everything set?" 

"Yes, Sajangnim the houses are fully cleaned and they already prepare a lunch for you" 

Soon enough they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter