Paper Nine

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The snow falls on the ground rapidly, Jisoo sigh. Jennie wouldnt be able to walk her home from her late job because she is spending time with parents and she was glad Jennie could actually spend her free time with her family. It was what always the younger girl wants even if she act cold to them she knows Jennie miss them and shes not taking away that chance.

The snow stuck on her hair making her groan she doesnt really hate winter infact she loves it.

She stop infront of a store wiping her coat when the clothes displayed behind the huge glass wall caught her attention.

Jennie would like those kind of clothes, pretty expenssive dresses. Touching the glass as if she's touching the cloth, she run her fingers through it. 

She smile. She went inside the shop and slightly agaped. Beautiful dresses and clothes line infornt of her.

"Goodevening! how may i help you?" A lady smile at her she awkwardly smiled back

"If its okay to look at the dress displayed on the front? The blue off-shoulder dress"

"Sure, this way ma'am" The lady guide her towards a section were the same off- shoulder dress hang.

"Is it a gift?" The lady ask still smiling, Jisoo nod running her fingers through the fabric.

"How much do you think it is?"

" 10k " Jisoo's eyes widen 

"10k for a dress?"  The lady shrug , Jisoo sigh. Theres no way she can make money that much even if she work hard or take another job.

"Uh, do you guys dont have discount or something?" 

The lady slightly smile at how desperate Jisoo "I can give it 8 but thats the lowest i can give and dont tell my work mate" 

Jisoo smiled widely "Really?! thank you so much. Ill get it but not now can you reserve it for me?"

"Sure but you should look for me the next time you get back"

"Ofcourse thank you so much" Jisoo bowed repeatedly making the lady giggle.

"Im guessing the person is really special, she's lucky"

Jisoo just smiled nodding her head. The next day Jisoo ask Seulgi to let her work in one of her bar even if it pays low ofcourse the older girl agreed but cant help to question her she already got three jobs.

"Jisoo, what do you need the money for?"

"What do you mean i need money all the time" She chuckled wiping the table

Seulgi got so many questions but seeing the younger girl wipe the table while humming a happy tone she decided not to push it.

Later that day Jennie pick Jisoo up from Seulgi's bar. The whole car ride was quiet and comfortable until Jisoo broke it.

"I got a new job" Jisoo suddenly said Jennie glance at her then look back at the road with a frown.

"You what?"

"New job, i ask Seulgi if she could let me work at her place even just for hours"

"Jisoo you already got three jobs. Dont you think thats too much?"

"The one with Seulgi is just for extras you know for projects i cant take the money for Unnie and our needs" She lied, biting her lip. Its the first time she lied to Jennie and it will be the last.

"Jisoo you know i could always--"

"I dont want that. Jennie we already talked about this " 

She know Jennie just want to help but she cant take the younger girl's money without promising to pay it as soon as possible, Jennie didnt say or argue about it she know Jisoo enough.

The younger girl sigh "I just dont want you to get sick from all of this chu" 

Jisoo smiled reaching out for Jennie's hand she squeeze it assuring her it will be fine.

Ofcourse It was hard for them, Jennie complained for not being with Jisoo that much since the older girl have to work and study at the same time they barely have time alone making Jisoo feel bad so when she thought she could save enough money already by just her regular three job she stop working at Seulgi and Jennie couldnt be more happier.

" I miss you!" Jennie shouts hugging Jisoo tightly both lay on Jisoo's couch tv played on the background. Jisoo chuckled rubbing Jennie'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter