Paper Thirteen--NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Lisa! sh't i cant stop her she's going back!" Chaeyoung shouts worriedly on the other line

Lisa paled on the spot.


"Holy--sh't!"


----

Lisa nervously bite her lips looking at Jiwon who's talking at her phone.

"Yes, ill inform. Miss Kim"

"What's that?" 

"We got a big client" She smirk "Im sure Jisoo unnie would be pleased"

"From what?" 

"Chanel and Hera" Lisa almost faint on the spot, her knees went jelly good thing Jiwon hold her.

"Unnie are you okay?" 

"Im fine..just..I will be the one who will tell Jisoo" She says seriously

"Im her secretary im--"

"Please Jiwon this is very important" she plead and Jiwon got no choice but to agree making Lisa sigh.

----

Namjoon frown looking at everyone , they all gather after receiving Lisa's alarm code "Its an emergency, help, help, beep" too funny to take it seriously if you ask him but the younger girl is serious..anyway.

"So?" Seulgi look at the anxious Lisa who keep pacing back and fort.

Nayeon facetimed them since she and the rest of bangtan boys is still in Hawaii.

Yeri and Wendy look at her weirdly.

"Arent you going to explain what's going on?" 

"She's coming back" She said making them raised their brow at her

"Who's back?" Wendy ask 

"Jennie Unnie" 

The whole room falls into a piercing silence, making Lisa bite her lips. Seulgi scoffed. 

"So what? its good so i can beat the crap out of that coward"  Seulgi stand up fist tightly clench.

"Seulgi" Wendy pull her back to sit down. Namjoon sigh.

"I know we are all mad and sad but can we please not involve violence here, we have enough with that. Jisoo had enough all we can do is be there for her protect her make sure what happend 5 years ago dont happend again"

"Namjoon Oppa is right. She's back for business lets all act professional here"  Wendy said 

"We are all grown ups lets act like one guys atleast about this issue, dont let emotion get through us" Jin said sighing deeply.

----

It was another busy day for the company an issue explode, between Jisoo's artist and the artist on the rival company. The phones keep ringing calls and emails from reporters and even the fans explodes.

"Jiwon?!" Jisoo called out from her office having a big frown on her face. She clearly dont like what's going on and what makes her more angry is no one dared to explain anything to her.

Jiwon rush at her office holding two phones "Ye-yes Ms. Kim?" 

"What's going on?"

"A picture was leaked on the internet, it has--One of your artist and the--"

"What did the other company said?had they release a statement"

"They refused to said anything as of now and will look upon the floating issue. Vice Pres. is---" 

"Have you talk to her?" 

"Yes Sajangnim"

"What did she say?"

"They're really going out" Jisoo run her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes tightly " She does know she has a god damn contact right?" 

"Ye--"

"She's damn young!"

"Call her in" Jiwon nod her head quickly going out she called the girl giving her a gently pat on her back as they walk towards the CEO's office.

"She's just mad because she want the best for you, just keep that in mind okay? No matter what she said" 

"Ne--neh unnie" The girl nervously said. Jiwon knock on the door and heared Jisoo's angry tone making the girl shake in fear.

"Come on, get in before she went out and lash it on everyone"  Jiwon opened the door and stay outside sighing.

Jisoo turn around to face the slightly shaking girl across her, she didnt dare to look at Jisoo's eyes.

"Look up" Jisoo ordered, slowly the girl look up. Jisoo's eyes were cold as ice and if stares cold kill she had died.

"Explain" 

"Sajangnim" She swallowed hard "I--he dont want to break up with me, asking me to meet him to talk things out--i want to end it but he refuse"

"Why do you want to end it? since when are you dating?"

"Almost a year now, i--i dont think i can be with him anymore he--...i dont love him" She look down 

"Then why did you fcking date him?! you know you're in contract and your damn young! what were you thinking!"  Jisoo shouts , she was breathing heavily.

"Get out" 

"But--"

"Get.Out." Jisoo said with gritted teeth, the girl left Jisoo immediately grab her phone 

"Neh Sajangnim?" 

"Lets release a statement "

"Yes Sajangnim" 

Jisoo sigh when she drop the call.

-----

"BlackLabel denied the dating scandal between their artist and another company, despite of the photos taken " Jisoo heared the news report from one of the tv sets displayed, she stops and look at the screen. Maybe its one of the reason why she never want to appear on big screens, it gives her the great privilege to roam around freely.

"Can you believe it? i thought she was a sweet innocent girl" 

"Yeah right" 

"You know what will happend to those who get involve in issues like this"

"She's just a rising star yet she has the guts to go behind her contract she might be that desperate for a guy"

Jisoo closed the her eyes, shaking her head. Hearing those people talk sh't about her artist made her blood boil.

"Further more the company will take actions to malliscious comments" 

Jisoo was about to start walking and leave the place when the news report ended. A commercial had replace it .

"Silver matte" Jisoo heared the voice, although no face was displayed on the screen, her eyes was fix on it. She swallowed hard when she suddenly feel dizzy that she decided to walk away.

"Silver matte" it rings in her head like an old song, slowly tears were streaming down on her face. 

"Huh?" She said feeling her cheeks getting wet "What's wrong with me"


----


The ray of sunlight hit Jisoo's face pissing her off, she groan loudly covering her whole body with her blanket. She soon fall back to sleep but it didnt last when the loud knock at her door wake the whole sh't of her she abruptly sit up hair a mess.

"What?!" Soon enough Irene rush inside holding her stomach making Jisoo worried "Are you okay unnie?" 

"Im--im pregnant" Jisoo's eyes widen, jawdrop she blink her eyes countless of times looking at Irene.

"Did--you" 

Irene glared at her "Do you actually believe that?" 

Jisoo slump back at her bed "Arrgg!!" She shouts pulling her hair

"Come on now, get ready you promise Hoon-ah to bring him on the company" Irene glared "Its your fault for promising when you know its weekend"  Irene said before slamming the door close.

After Jisoo washed and get dressed she went to the kitchen to see Irene and Seulgi cooking.

"MORNING!" she shouts loudly startling the two 

"Jisoo!" Irene scold throwing an apple at her, she laugh catching it.

"What the chu?" Seulgi sigh hand on her chest.

"Unnie, wake me up so bad" She shrug sitting on the table and start eating the food the two prepared

"Are you going at the company with that?" Seulgi ask looking at Jisoo's outfit.

"What's wrong? do i look awful?" Jisoo was wearing a black oversize shirt with a blackjeans a pair of sneakers its simply yet for some reason she still look so nice at it.

"No, i just thought it will be the first time you go to work wearing casual clothes" 

Jisoo shrug "Its weekend and im planning on going to hoon's place after he grow tired at the company"

"I doubt that he made it as if its his playground" 

"Your boyfriend" Irene chuckled making Jisoo laugh "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter