Paper Twenty----New Page

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The release of Hera Homme Esse was beyond successful, it brings advantage to both sides making Jisoo happy. Ikon deserve the best after all.
Hanbin on the other side was smiling fondly looking at the boys in their interview.

"We just want to say this is for our Leader. B.I you'll be our leader forever and always" 

He chuckled nodding his head. Then  the camera landed on Jennie who's smiling widely looking at the boys above the stage. He wasnt suprised seeing her but his happy she's back. 


---


"Congrats Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouts popping the small confetti along with the boys. They clap their hands eagerly making Jennie laugh.

"Yah, Why are you guys here?" 

"We want to celebrate this success with you" 

"And Jisoo?"

"Ahh" The boys look at each other hesitating to answet her

"What's wrong?" 

"She'll meet Bangtan in the airport" Jennie nod. They were all quiet making Jennie frown.

"What's wrong with you?" She chuckled "I thought were celebrating this?"

"Is it okay?" 

"Okay?"

"She's with Taehyung you know" Jennie smiled 

"Its fine. Come on lets not talk about it" Jennie sit on her couch "How about we go out of town"

The boys eyes beam "Like a vacation?" Bobby has this hopeful stare at her making Jennie chukled while nodding.

"It seems like we need it all after all we made a successful launching" 

"Were in!" Jinhwan shouts while jumping


-- 


"So Ms. Kim wont allow?" Jennie frown she sits on her chair phone on hand 

"Its more like the Vice President" Jiwon answered looking sorry at the CEO. 

Jennie's brow raised hearing it. She bite the inside of . Even tho Jiwon cant see her the young secretary can clearly hear the irriation on her voice.

"Let me talk to the CEO" Jennie demand 

"She's in the meeting right now Ms. Kim but you can call her after it, Ill inform you" 

"Nevermind. Thank you anyway" Jennie throw her phone on her desk she scoff 

"Such an "

 

--


"But why cant we?" Bobby argued Junhoe pulled him down. Their on a meeting with the CEO and Vice President.

"You have a tour remember? You all need to practice" Taehyung said Bobby gritted his teeth because he knew it wasnt the tour heck they're not even sure if that tour will go on.

He was about to lose his respect when Jinhwan grab his arm while shaking his head.

"Mr. Kim is right. You have to do well"

"But dont you think we need it?" Jisoo nods slowly  "You can have after the tour"

"Your schedule will be full this month. You should just rest--"

"We know but i think we still want to go"

Jisoo sigh and slightly chukled "What's so important in that vacation anyway"

"Its a vacation with the family" Jisoo just let out a defeated sigh "Fine but you have to go back and practice after three days"

"Neh Sajangnim" They stand up and bowed Bobby look at Taehyung before exiting with the boys.

When they are all out they stopped and look around before shouting loudly. Lisa who saw them run towards them 

"What's wrong?"

"Come here buddy!" Bobby shouts hugging Lisa

"Yah!" He push him but he still got the stupid smile on his face infact they have all that stupid smile.

"Were going on a vacation with Jennie-ah" Jinhwan answer Lisa's jawdrop

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Why I am not invited?!"

"Ask Jennie!" 

"Were off fckers!!"

"Why are we shouting?!"

"I dont know!"

"This is unfair!"

"Bye!" They left Lisa standing with a frown 

"Chaengie will be there so i have to be there" She smirks looking at the door.


---


So it finally came the day their all leaving, they are going to the country side. A peacefull healing time for all of them.

Jennie wanted to bring the boys to New Zealand but the boys have a short period of time given.

Jennie loaded the bags on the car refussing help from the guards "I can do it" She chuckled "Its not much" 
Ofcourse they would hesitate the young CEO wasnt that big after all "Are you sure Ms. Kim? I think its heavy" 

"No its not" Jennie said lifting another luggage. Jennie had put all the bags on the car when Chaeyoung went out of the house looking stunning at her floral black dress she wears a yellow hat. Jennie smiled looking at her dear friend.

"You look pretty Chaeng" The younger girl blushed, shyly looking at the ground making Jennie chuckled

"Ready to go?" 

"Yup!" She smiles brightly. 

Both stopped on their track when the gates open widely. Jennie frown because she wasnt expecting anyone, she will meet the boys on the way there.

Two black cars parked infront of them. Lisa went out looking so happy. The frown Jennie had disappeared when Jisoo went out on the same car with Lisa. Their eyes meet she smiled slightly before turning her gaze to Lisa.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung ask with a raised brow but Lisa came running towards her hugging her tightly lifting her.

"YAH LALISA!" Chaeyoung shouts slapping Lisa "PUT ME DOWN!" Lisa started spinning 

But lisa continued spinning her. Jisoo giggled looking at them. It was somewhat a familiar sight but she couldnt really remember if it happend she sigh and her eyes looked for Jennie who's nowhere to be found a sudden hunk startled both Lisa and Chaeyoung,  Jennie rolled down the window and laugh at them.

"Get in. I dont wanna be late" She said smiling before going inside.

The whole ride was filled with laughters since they all transfer into a private bus just for them. Jennie sit beside the window her favorite spot, the boys in the middle of the ride fall asleep. Chaeyoung was beside Lisa infront of her. 

"Uh. Hi" Jennie quickly turn her head hearing Jisoo's voice.

"Hi. Ms. Kim" She smiled

"Can i sit here? Its getting boring there they're alseep" 

"You can" Jennie pick up her hnad carry bag and put it on her lap. Jisoo sits beside her, Jennie would watch Jisoo from the reflection of the window secretly and when Jisoo would turn she would pretend to look somewhere but it didnt last long. Jisoo laugh at how shock Jennie look followed by a heavy blush.

"Stop staring. Its rude to stare" Jisoo said but smiling. She find Jennie interesting in some way.

"I dont mind being rude then" And its Jisoo's turn to be quiet. Jennie suddenly feel that she might have crossed the line.

"Ah. Sorry i--"

"Jennie-shi its alright" Jennie's heartbeat increase tons of times its the first time Jisoo call her by name and she could cry.

"You called me by my name" Jisoo shrug "I just thought were friends right?" 

Jennie nod excitedly "Can i call you Jisoo then?" Jennie shyly ask

"Last time I check Im older than you" Jennie's gummy smile formed "Ill call you Unnie then" Her eyes almost disappeared and her gummy smile shines brightly her chubby checks were rosy . Jisoo thinks its cute.

They talk and talk for almost all the way towards the place. Jennie knowing new things about the older girl but she was thankful the Jisoo she knows back then is still there those new thing was just an addition.

"I remember you also went to Seoul Uni. right?" Jennie nod 

"I studied there for a year but i need to leave" 

"So that's why" Jisoo chuckled "The first time i saw you. You look very familiar but i couldnt really remember when did i saw you" Jennie just smiled slightly

"It was really hard remembering things" Jisoo had told Jennie about her accident and how she lost her memories.

"Do, do you want them to come back?"

"Ofcourse. It feels weird and empty without them. I feel so sad for no reason, I feel happy seeing things, I feel weird all the time"

"What if there bad memories that you would rather forget?" Jennie bite her lips 

"Ill know when i got them back" Jisoo chuckled. Jennie dont actually know what to do, she actually want to say who she really is, what is she to Jisoo.

"Jisoo I--"

"WERE HERE!!" The boys shout loudly making Jennie sigh she look outside the window and saw the house in middle of a wide farm.

Jennie sigh "Were here" 

Jisoo look at Jennie weirdly "What were you saying?"

"I was about to say were almost there but i think they got so excited" Jennie look away nervously. Jisoo nod dismissing the topic.

"Arent you going down? Come on" Jisoo went ahead looking back at Jennie when the younger girl didnt move an inch on her sit but she shrug and went out following the others.

Jennie followed a few minutes later and sigh contently looking at the place.

She look at Jisoo from afar, clutching on her phone "Happy Aniversary Baby" she whisper sadly before walking slowly towards them.

They spent the morning seperately having the time for their selves but then meet up in the house for dinner. Jennie cooking with the help of Chaeyoung the other ready the bonfire outside.

"Chaeng can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter