Paper Eleven

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jisoo was discharge from the hospital three days after, Mr and Mrs. Kim offered to pay the hospital bills at first Jisoo respectfully declined but the Kim's insist that they should pay in the end Jisoo gave up.

Jisoo quit the jobs just as she promise Jennie atleast those that she need to work overtime, she still keep the job at the convience store it pays good and its after school allowing her to rest more.


"Your affection is quite disturbing" Wendy said sighing for the nth time. Looking at the couple beside her cuddle, Jennie sitting on Jisoo's lap with blanket all over them.

The day is friday and it means they would all gather after their seperation for a long week because they have different schools and  exams and here they are far away from the city in a small village on the country side that they planned for almost a month now and finally everyone is free.

Gathered under the moonlight and bright stars with a small fire in the middle blanket around them they giggle and laugh as they talked about their life as highschoolers. After all it was a good memory to look back.

"I cant believe i made friend with Lisa" Yeri rolled her eyes but smiled they all laugh and giggle. Lisa glared at her.

"Jisoo unnie want me to be friend with you, i have no choice even tho your annoying" Lisa said 

"Yah! you're much annoying than me!" Yeri stand up 

"And im damn taller than you midget!" Lisa shouts proudly

"Who you calling midget! i can headbutt you!"

"Isnt that ''headbut" or headbutt?" Jisoo ask out of nowhere making the two maknae whine

"Thats enough" Irene said making the two sit back behaving their selves.

"I cant still believe we have someone who can handle this two" Joy sigh smiling at Irene

"That includes you" Wendy said making Joy glared at her

"Are you sure theres nothing going on with you two?" Nayeon laughs making the two look away from each other Joy turning red.

"Ow! i see that Unnie!" Yeri shouts pointing at Joy

"Aigoo leave Joy alone you guys" Chaeyoung said, Joy pouts and went close to Chaeyoung hugging her by the waist

"Yah!" Lisa shouts "No touching please!" She push Joys hand off Chaeyoung

"She's minee" Joy whined teasing Lisa.

"No! "

"Why dont you just ask her already " Jennie suddenly said rolling her eyes "Your noisy Lis, im about to throw my pair off socks at you"

Lisa stick her tongue out at Jennie who immediately push off her sock and throw it directly hitting Lisa on the mouth making the younger shouts running back inside the traditional house they rent for the days.

"Its getting late should we go back inside?" Seulgi ask rubbing Irene's back soothing the older girl. All of them nod their head looking at the two with small smile on their faces.

Namjoon voluntered to clean everything so the girls all went back inside the warm house and clean up.

The house have 4 rooms 3 are connected and one separated obvioulsy for Namjoon being the only guy who went with them. Yeri, Joy and Wendy are together since they both agreed to while Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Lisa on the other room, Jennie, Jisoo, Seulgi and Irene on the other room.

Seulgi along with Jennie prepared the warm comforter for Irene and Jisoo while the older girls wash up and change sleeping clothes 

"Are you planning on staying with Jisoo till the end?" Seulgi suddenly ask but before before Jennie could answer she speak up again.

"If im allowed to be with Irene for the rest of my life i would" She softly said, Jennie look down.

 Irene is sick. 

She wonder how could Seulgi act cool and strong knowing Irene could be taken away from her anytime,  god how she wish it wont happend Jisoo and her friends would be broken af fck. She infact look up at the older girl if that happend to her and Jisoo she would already lose her sh't.

"You will stay with her. She will stay with us for along time, the rest of our life infact" Jennie said giving Seulgi a reasurring smile making Seulgi grin and chuckled nodding her head.

---

It was late at night, Jisoo could tell everyone is already sleeping but she cant she turn around Jennie is beside her arms warp around her waist despite she have her own comforter. While Seulgi and Irene stayed close to each other blanket covering their bodies.

She sigh, slowly moving Jennie's hand off her not wanting to wake up the younger girl. 

After successfully standing up she put the blanket on Jennie making sure the younger girl wouldnt get cold. Slowly she open the door and went to the leaving room she open  the main slide doors before sitting on the floor looking outside, the moon still shines brightly as if the sun is there the stars along with it twinkle even brighter making Jisoo smile slightly.

The cold and fresh air blow at her, she enjoyed it giggling. Its cold but refreshing suddenly she remembered something getting her bag back at the room she hurriedly went back outside and sit legs crossed putting the bag on her lap she carefully pull something out, gently holding it with her hand.

She sigh "This is stupid, im sure she wouldnt like this" She mumbled 

"Who will like what?" Jisoo jump startled by the sudden voice hand on her chest. Jennie frown.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo swallowed hard quickly hiding the thing in her hand on her pocket

"No..nothing" Jennie raised her brow at her making her bite her lips nervously looking everywhere except Jennie.

"What are you hiding there? you even take your bag with you" Jennie paused for a while before the look panick take over her face "Ar..are you leaving me?" 

Jisoo's eyes widen "No!" She pull Jennie to sit down infront of her "Im not leaving you..i ..its..just" 

"What Chu? your scaring me" 

Jisoo's heartbeat increase..

I can do it..

Sh't..

She pull something out of her pocket an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter