Paper 24---

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the piercing sunlight that wake Jennie up. She groan as she slowly get up, her head was hurting her so much. 

"Damn!" grabbing her phone , she immediately checked the time and just sigh seeing its pass noon. She never wake up this late. She had drink so much apparently.

She quickly took a shower, changing into her oversize white shirt and a pair of small pants. She was home and she feel the needs of dressing comfortably. 

"Eh? Oppa? You're still here?" Jennie sat down on the kitchen chair as she saw Jongin cooking food while on his suit and a apron.

"You were wreck last night" He shakes his head putting the food on the table infront of Jennie. He took off his apron and sat across her drinking his coffee 

"Im sorry. You had to take care of me" 

"Jennie, Whats going inside that head of yours?" He asked seriously . Jennie shrug and started to eat.

"I have a meeting and will fly to New Zealand later" 

Jennie nod her head "You dont, please dont be like last night Jen" 

"It was one time. I promise this headache is a b'tch after all"

"Did you remember calling her last night?" Jennie stopped eating 

"Who?" She frown 

"Jisoo" Jennie droped her spoon, eyes widen. 

"Sh't! sh't! what did i said?? what did she said?? "She panicked almost standing up but Jongin hold her hand making her sat down again

"Calm down, You didnt say anything" .

"So did i just press her number then i pass out??"

"Arent you gonna get back to her, atleast tried again?"

Jennie sigh she lean on the chair "You know when, I was on the street before the accident. I saw a clip on them on the billboard"

"Jisoo and Taehyung?" Jennie nod

"He was looking at her with full of love and adoration" Jennie chuckled bitterly "So i just completely stopped in the middle of the road and stared at them. I felt it, I saw it He loved her so dearly. When the car hit me I just.." Jennie swallowed hard "I was like.. what the fck I am doing? Why do I have to get into their lives and make it unfair for him, for him who stayed with Jisoo, for him who understand her better, for him who helped Jisoo, for him who love her. I suddenly feel like sh't...again" 

"Jennie..." 

"I know, he loved her from the start. I get mad when his always near her way back then because I always see it in his eyes" Jennie tears falls down on her cheek.

"I know he deserved her more than anyone in this damn world. His a good guy" Jennie wiped her cheeks

" You dont get to decide who deserve Jisoo and who dont"

Jennie shakes her head "I..I made up my mind last night" Jennie said smiling as the tears flow down her cheeks.

 

---

 

Jennie wave goodbye at Jongin who had entered the departure area. She was alone. She sight and look around too many people for her liking and some already starting to recognize her so immediatly left.

She change into a black oversize hoodie a loose pants and a bucket hat, she roam around the city for hours just taking in all thes views and foods she could find. She felt light and free for the first time in five years. She had a talk with her dad it was heavy and heart clenching but she did, she and Jongin talked to him and he for some reason let out a tired sigh , he agreed to be put on a rehab. Jennie promised him that she will visit him time to time and he just nod. 

A thorn on her has been pulled and she was getting lighter and lighter. Physically and mentally she thinks she getting better.

She stoped infront of a lake, sat there and cried, for an hour she stayed there, sun was setting down and her phone started to ring.

A video call. It was Chaeyoung with Lisa.

"Hey Unnie! " Chaeyoung excited said. She look and sound happy in this past few days. She stared at them smiling. It wasnt just taehyung who's shes been unfair same goes to her two friend especially chaeyoung who choiced her and will keep on choicing her.

"You look..did you cry?" Chaeyoung asked suddenly worried making Jennie chuckled

"I did..I talked to dad" Jennie soflty said "He agreed on getting help" She smiled

"Wow! Thats great unnie. Its about time, uncle will get his old self back in no time" Chaeyoung said 

"Thats nice" Lisa said 

"Mmm. Can i ask something from both of you?" 

"Yeah sure unnie, what is it?" Chaeyoung was first to answer without thinking 

"Yeah, sure Unnie" Lisa said later 

"Can you guys arrange a meeting for me, with everyone. Even if not together or all at once" Jennie hopefully look at them but mostly Lisa, she got this concerned and confused look

"Unnie if this is another of those--"

"No Lisa, I promise just me wanting to see them, just this please?" 

Lisa sigh and agreed but didnt promise anything but Jennie know she will. 

 

----

Jennie was bouncing her leg for fifteen minutes now, she was nervously looking at the door. She could hear faint rock song seeping inside the private room. She's  meeting Seulgi and Irene in a bar in the middle of Paris. She didnt know why Seulgi agreed in meeting here, maybe if she tried to kill her they wouldnt hear her screaming. 

Jennie shakes her head, she with Irene and the last thing Seulgi w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter