Paper Fourteen-NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Nothing, lets go in?" Jisoo nod and open the door gently pushing it.

"Miss Kim!" She stop looking behind her looking at her one of staff weirdly 

"We got an emergency" 

Jisoo brow furrowed, she look back at the door before letting out a deep sigh.

---

Jisoo bite her lips  looking at the huge screen infront of her with an intense stare. They all watch her, not moving an inch.

"Have you talk to him?" Her voice went out cold and intimidating, they all swallowed hard before shakingly answering her.

"No-not yet Sajangnim but were contacting him" Jisoo closed her eyes tightly. 

"Dont answer anything the media throws"

"But how about--"

"Ill deal with him first" 

-----

Jennie tap her fingers impatiently at the wooden table she bite the inside of her cheeks looking blankly at the boys infront of her before grabbing the pen and sign the contract they had prepared for the collaboration.

Chaeyoung pick the contract and put it one by one infront of the boys, they all look at Taehyung who give a little nod before signing the paper.

"I think we are done here. Although im quite disappointed how your CEO ditch me" Jennie said standing up "Anyways lets work hard together" 

"Its nice having business with you Ms. Kim" Taehyung said before bowing soon the boys followed making Jennie nod her head 

"Ill send emails for the future schedule Ms. Kim" And with that Jennie leaves the company without a word Chaeyoung breath out when they went out of the place.

----

8:30 Pm

It was cold. She should be home by now warp around her blanket sleeping soundly but she cant let her friend suffer because of the stupid privacy wreckers call "Eyepatch" she swears she will end them.

Sighing she made her way towards her friend who's sitting on the grass looking at the dark horizon stars couldnt be seen.

"I dont know if they died or what?" She said sitting next to him, he wasnt startled he didnt even flinch maybe because of the drinks he had base on how many empty canned-beer were on the grass.

"Huh?" 

"The stars, they usually shines brightly at cold days" 

"I highly doubt that, they hide on cold days" 

"Like what your doing?" She let out a sigh hearing nothing from him "Bin-ah, you didnt do something wrong"

Hanbin shakes his head "I did Jisoo and you know it. god! its already a mistake thinking to use those thing!" 

"Fine! you know what your stupid! damn stupid! your worst!" Jisoo blink the tears that was about to fall down her cheeks, Hanbin lowered his head in shame

"I..im sorry, i wasted all the hard work you put on me, i wasted my members trust our fans trust"

Jisoo gritted her teeth and smack hanbin in the head making him groan in pain

"Yah!" 

"Yah! who told you that?! you waste nothing Hanbin, we adore you so much that even tho those stupid Eyepatch release those screenshoots illegally we fckin' dont care! so get yourself together and dont leave me and your members and the people who loved you, you called fans!"

Hanbin shakes his head, smiling slightly looking at Jisoo. His tears that he keep long enough rolled down his eyes.

"Thank you. I made my decission Sooya, i dont want you all to get caught in this mess. I love you guys so much to bring you down with me" 

"Han--" Hanbin pulled her in a hug suprising her but she quickly return it.

"This is my decission Jisoo. Take care of th boys for me" 

"Idiot" 

----

"BlackLabel Ent. finally release a statement regarding the issue about Kim Hanbin's buying illegal drugs using his account in a site"

Jisoo silently stare at the computer screen, fist tightly clench.

"Kim Hanbin had also release a message on his SNS admitting he did buy the drugs but he never took them, yes he was tempted but he never take any of them. This statements earns mix emotions to the public, petitions had been raised by fans asking Hanbin to stay" 

Jisoo lean back on her chair closing her eyes

"BlackLabel had terminated Hanbin's contract and will no longer be part of Ikon and BlackLabel Ent." 

Jisoo swallowed hard she turn the computer off and slam her hand on the desk, she drop her head on the desk with a heavy sigh she weakly grab her phone

"Jiwon. Im not having any visitors now. Yes. Thank you" She said weakly before turning off her phone she glance at one of the frames on her desk it was Ikon with her smiling brightly it was taken when they were all just starting to build the company.

He love s so much.


----

Taehyung run towards Jisoo's office along with the boys. Jisoo look at them weirdly.

"Whats up?" 

"Ive been calling you. I called the security, there are so many reporters and fans gathered around the building. Lets get you to the exit"

----

Jennie was sitting down on her bed on a phone call

"Its Hanbin" Jennie frown looking at the articles she's been reading since the issue blown up.

"I dont think Hanbin can really do it. Why is he leaving like that?"

"Are you sure you still want to join hands with the artist in BlackLabel? There's so many unproblematic company there Jennie" Jennie glared putting her phone down as she read articles again.

"BlackLabel artist's popularity wont decrease with just a scandal"

"Im just--"

"We already sign the contract. Cant turn back now and i thought we talk about this already?" 

"I know but--"

"Jongin i swear it will be fine what could go wrong?"

"Right. I-its quite late there ill let you rest. Bye love you"

"Love you too. Byee" Jennie then hung up the phone, she look up from her spot to see chaeyoung she jump on her spot startled.

"Chaeng what the hell!" The younger girl laugh before sitting down

"So what are we gonna do tomorrow?" 

"You're the secretary" Jennie shrug earning a loud whine from Chaeyoung

"Unnie. Its Korea our homeland"

Jennie groan before laying down on her bed "I dont really wanna go outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter