Paper One

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rings multiple of time confusing the teachers and students in their respected places.
Three girls giggle looking at everyone's reaction from the monitors.

"Uh, guys i think--"

"We should run" 

"Run!" The three sprint out of the room chase after by the guards and student council officers.

"I'll go this way!" She laughs

That's Jennie Kim, she's known as one of the bullies in their school. She's pretty, cool, smart and talented .She dont know rules so she never follow them. She can do everything she want, have everything she like. She's clearly a spoiled brat.

"Alright, See you later! maybe never!" And that's Lisa the blond barbie cool girl so they call her, she's the maknae of their little group, she's playfull maybe too much. She does bully someone when she dont like them. She's rich.

"Take care unnie!" And that's  Park chaeyoung or Rosé, the pretty, kind and a sweetheart. She cant even hurt a fly if you look at her but sad to say, you'll feel hell when she dont like you. She and Jennie's mom are business partners, inshort she's one of those kids who's born with a golden spoon. No not silver.

Jennie wave at them before running her life out.
"Get out of my way!" Unfortunately to the person who's books and papers fall on the floor along with her eye glasses. Jennie hissed and step on the eye glasses before running. 

Students who saw it shakes their head before they help pick up the scattered papers.

"Its broken" 

"Seul" The seul girl is Kang Seulgi. She's the student council president, most off her friends called her bear because she looks like a cute, sleepy bear all the damn time and she's damn pretty too and friendly maybe that's one of the reason everyone adored her.

"That Jennie kim, was always been a pain in the . Look what she did to you're glasses" She help the person stand up, she didnt failed to thank the persons who help pick up the papers.

"Its's alright seul, i can replace those. I also think i need new one" Seulgi look at her worriedly.

"Where--"

"Aish, i have my jobs Seul dont worry" It was the smile someone would really fall for.
Seulgi shakes her head smiling "Come on, ill send you to your work place" 

"Dont you have something to do at the council?" 


"Lucky for you im done for today" 

"Guess i am"

Seulgi park her car infront of department store. She hurriedly went out opening the door.

"Thanks Seul" 

"No problem, Jisoo" Ah she's Kim Jisoo, the nerd but not really a nerd plus she's super pretty, which she's not really sure of but if the basis of being a nerd is always studying and wearing a glasses she's a nerd but she also not the type of person to keep quiet act all good, she's bubbly,she see life the other way around in more positive way despite everything. She need to study hard to maintain the schoolarship she luckly get and work hard to live. Having 3 part time jobs is quite alot but for someone who dont have anything its really a piece of cake. 

Seulgi rub the back of her neck "Ah, how's Irene?" She shly ask making the younger girl giggle.

"I should have known" Jisoo smile

"Its not what you think, i really wanna send you here to make sure you're in a safe place" Seulgi said with hand gesture, clearly panicking.

Jisoo chuckled "Im joking seul and Irene unnie is fine for now" jisoo frown for a second but she quickly brush it away smiling widely at Seulgi "Im working hard to get her better, you should visit her sometimes"

"I would love that, how about tonight?"

"Ill be out till midnight, so i would very much appreciate if you do that" 

Seulgi's eyes almost vanished because of too much smiling.


----

Jennie frown looking at the foods infront of her, she look at the chairs beside and infront her it was empty like always the huge dinning table didnt help.

"Ms--"

"Im not eating" She stand up before walking out of the house, the guards failed too stop her when she already start the engine of her car.

She drive and drive until she stop by a small department sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter