Paper Three

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Come on unnie! It wont kill you" Yerin one of Jisoo's friend and way younger than her but must of the time she think older than Jisoo, she also love to play tricks and make fun of them but since she's the youngest she's loved by them.

She drag Jisoo inside the mall, making the older girl whine. Seulgi and Wendy follow them. 

"You know how much i dont like doing this"

"Its because you only play games, be active unnie"

Jisoo look at her deadpan "As if you're not playing"

"Atleast im active"

"Tell me since when did you became active" 

"I walk and i love shopping"  Jisoo flashed a disgust look making Yerin whine loudly

"Why are we even here?"

"Me, Wendy unnie, Nayeon Unnie, Namjoon Oppa and Seulgi there" 

"Yah!" Seulgi attempt to kick her but Jisoo stops her.

"We got something for you unnie" 

"Is it my birthday?" Jisoo laughs

"Kinda"

The three drag Jisoo in a eyeglasses store, Seulgi talked to the lady and came back with a box on her hand.

"Consider this  as an early christmas and birthday gift" 

"you do--"

"Unnie, its a gift tho you wont receive anything from us again" Yeri laugh

Jisoo pout but gladly accept the gift she immediately try it on, it was nothing fancy just the regular glasses but since it came from her friends it means alot.

"You look great chu" Seulgi said smiling widely

"Thank you guys!" Jisoo said jumping on Seulgi hugging th bear tightly.

"You said "guys" but you only hug Seulgi" Yerin rolled her eyes pouting cutely . So jisoo hug her same goes to wendy who try lifting her up but failed.


---


Jennie frown looking at Jisoo wearing her new eye glasses.

"She got no taste, loser" She said.

"woah, Jisoo unnie looks good even with eye glasses" Lisa suddenly shout behind her.

Making Jisoo look at their place, Lisa wave excited smiling widely while Jennie look away. Jisoo look behind her but when she saw no one she awkwardly wave back, she bowed before walking away. 

Lisa squeal "She wave back at me! Boo! Unnie!" Lisa said earning a growl from Jennie.

"Hehe just kidding" Lisa said "Come on if you really like her try approaching her instead of watching like a creep from far away"

"She's right unnie" Chaeyoung pop out of no where startling both lisa and Jennie.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jennie shouts before walking away.

"What did i do?" Chaeyoung ask innocently

"Nothing baby, you didnt do anything" Lisa chuckled

"Shes mad because Jisoo unnie didnt accept her gift" 

"I think she like her" 

Lisa shrug watching Jennie walk away from them "And she dont know it" 

 

----

 

Jisoo is fixing her things in her locker ready to leave for her shift when she suddenly felt someone's arm on her shoulder as a reflex she pull the arm and twist it making the owner groan.

"Oh god i didnt mean to startle you Ji!" Jinhwan groan in pain making jisoo let go .

"Hwannie! i told you guys not to startle me!" Jisoo shouts checking if she just break his bone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter