Paper Nineteen--NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was expected for the CEO of Chanel and Hera to always know what to wear but this time its the complete opposite, Jennie had been choosing for an hour now and Chaeyoung had fallen asleep on her bed already.

"Oh my god, this is not good!" She shouts

"Im up! Im sorry!" Chaeyoung's hair was all over her face and look around realizing she's still in Jennie's room and Jennie is still picking up dresses.

"Unnie, arent you done?"

"No Chaeng! I dont know what to wear!"

"This is not like you. I can understand you tho but calm down you dont need to dress up to empress Jisoo Unnie well just a little but Jisoo unnie likes the simpliest thing in this world and it wouldnt bother her what you wear"

"Atleast i got to look good infront of her" 

"You should sleep Unnie, stop panicking. Im sure when you wake up you'll know what to wear by the way Im heading to my room. Goodnight Unnie"

"Yeah, Ok I think you're right" Jennie sigh and look at Chaeyoung smiling "Goodnight Chaeng"

Chaeyoung smiled and close the door. Jennie sigh and lay on her bed dress and clothes around her.
Her eyes closed letting sleep pull her.


----


"Jisoo, We're going to New Zealand tomorrow!" Taehyung whine walking after Jisoo. Jisoo sigh putting the ramen on two bowls.

"I know, its just that she's been asking me and i actually felt bad rejecting her everytime" 

"So you would rather ditch a breakfast with us?"

"Its not like that, come on. Ill make it up to you i promise" 

Taehyung frown looking at the bowl of ramen, Jisoo poke him using the chopsticks. He didnt look up.

"Taehyungie, come on dont be like that. I promise ill make it up to you. Hmm?"

Taehyung sigh and nod his head, he couldnt really get upset with Jisoo. 

"You made a promise, ill remember it" 

"Ofcourse. Now can we enjoy this ramen?" 

"Dig in" Taehyung laughs seeing Jisoo eating the ramen fast.

"Slow down" Jisoo just nod, Teahyung smiled.


----


Although nervous she went to Jisoo's house, she swallowed hard fixing her self again. She's wearing a plain white shirt beneath a Chanel jacket and a black fleece pants with a white sneaker. She sigh before going out of her car.

She was about to press the door bell when the gates opened, she swallowed hard seeing Jisoo with Irene and Seulgi.

When they noticed her she bowed immediately.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi ask, Jennie could already sense Seulgi's anger.

"Im picking up Jisoo-shi" She swallowed hard. Looking at them.

Seulgi's brow furrowed "For what?" 

"We're eating breakfast together" Seulgi's expression turned dark, Irene must have sense it and hold her arm tightly.

"You should go now. Take care of my sister Ms. Kim" Jennie nod, she opened the door for Jisoo and look back at Irene and Seulgi and she bow slightly before entering her car.

Jennie didnt say a thing and Jisoo thought she would feel uncomfortable with Jennie but no, again she doesnt. It shouldnt bother her but it does, she just meet Jennie, they barely talk properly to each other but she feel like she know the girl for so long.
She secretly glance at Jennie who was sweating..wait, what? 

Jisoo's brow furrowed "Ms. Kim are you alright?" 

"Huh?"

"You're sweating, alot?" Jennie look at Jisoo for a second then wipe her forehead she cursed quitely.

"Sorry about that" Jennie nervously laugh followed by murmuring that Jisoo thought those are cursing she chuckled looking out the window.

"So? Where are we going?"

"I remember going to this restuarant way back when i was in higschool with.." Jennie catches her before she made a big mistake she sigh" the food there is really good. I hope you'll like it tho"

"With who?" Jisoo look at her. Jennie shakes her head and smile at Jisoo.

"Someone who is very important to me"

Jisoo nod "Im sure ill like it"

Jennie glance at her and smile. It wasnt long when they arrive in a restuarant you can tell by its look that it has been years since its been developed, Jennie open the door for her and was greeted by a vintage interior design it was elegant and at same time simple completely opposite on the outer appearance.

"Wow, I already like the place" Jisoo said looking around "How come i didnt know a place like this exist?"

Jennie chuckled and they were greeted by a guy who them in their table. 

Jennie pulled the chair for Jisoo and sit across her "They barely got customers due to the area. Things change for the last five years, some was reconstructed for huge buildings and park but Im glad this restuarant stayed"

The waiter started putting foods and drinks on the table "You can order what food you want, this is just a recommendation" 

"Let me try them first" Jennie nod eagerly looking at Jisoo. She watch her bite or drink she was basically just watching Jisoo barely touching her food.

It was around 8am when Jennie drive Jisoo towards her office. She opened the door for Jisoo.

"Uh, Jisoo about--"

"Ms. Kim" Jennie look at Jisoo blinking her eyes

"Yes?"

Jisoo sigh and looking straight at Jennie's eyes "I really appreciate what you were doing, this uh-but I dont think Im capable of entertaining any--"

"Wa-what?" Jennie's shoulder drop, she blinks her eyes rapidly trying to process what did Jisoo say.

"Im sorry Jennie, I--"

"Wait, uh..Just let me..So are you saying you want me to stop courting you? I got no chance at all?"
Jisoo nod slowly not wanting to hurt Jennie in ways.

Jennie sigh. She put her hand on her chest where the heart it "Wow, thats.." Sure it hurts. Jisoo could see it but Jennie chuckled lightly trying to hide it.

"Im sorry"

"No..you dont have too. Not clearly your fault" Jennie smiled forcefully 

"We can still be friends right? I mean if you want to, but its okay if--"

"Do you always do that?" Jisoo giggle "Ofcourse we could be friends" 

Jennie sigh. They bid goodbye and when Jennie start driving her car the tears she's been holding back started rolling down from her eyes to the point that she has to stop in the middle of the road crying hard.

11:30 pm 

Jennie went home tired, Chaeyoung who's been waiting for her and was already sleeping in the couch while the tv was on.

Jennie didnt want to wake her up but she did any way .

"Unnie? You're home. Did you eat i cooked something--"

"Im good Chaeyoung. You should sleep in your room" Jennie said turning off the tv

"But--"

"Sleep Chaeng" Chaeyoung nod and sleepy walk towards her home. When left alone she slump on the couch with a deep sigh.


--


"What happend to the breakfast?" Seulgi ask following Jisoo towards her office. Jisoo stop and sign documents  from time to time, she then turn to Seulgi "It was great, Ms. Kim is..she's what do you call this.. She have a very different personality outside work"

Seulgi frown "So do you like her?" 

"Were friends so that makes me like her right?" 

"You two are friends?" Seulgi obviously didnt like the idea making Jisoo's brow furrowed "What's wrong with that?"

"Everything is wrong Jisoo. You barely know the person"

"She's been pursuing me for months"

"Exactly she's pursuing you when she just meet you!" 

"I dont get it. Its out of her control"

"Not true. Maybe she's been planning all--"

"Seulgi, i dont get why are you so mad at Ms. Kim but this false and baseless accusations need to stop. Dont you think its a bit unfair for Ms. Kim? we dont know her yet, we shouldnt just judge her"

Seulgi didnt said a thing afraid if she might, she would shout the lies and truth in front of Jisoo.

"I need to work" Jisoo said when she left Seulgi and went to her office.

In the other hand, Jennie decided to clean the house early morning, but she started cooking first for Chaeyoung's breakfast like she always did.

She started in the living room then to the kitchen to the backyard the pool her room then back to the living room arranging things. Chaeyoung who went out from her room look at Jennie weirdly her Unnie is wiping the center table like there no tomorrow. 

"Oh, Chaeng i already made breakfast for you" 

"Thanks Unnie but what are you doing?" 

"Cleaning?" 

"I know its cleaning but why are you cleaning?" 

"The house is dirty and kinda dusty"

"Its not--okay why arent you on Jisoo Unnie's office?"

Jennie shrug " She ask me to stop" Chaeyoung's jawdrop "She..she oh my god Im sorry Unnie!"

Jennie giggled "Were friends Chaeng"

"You're okay with that?" 

"Yes, atleast i got a rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter