Paper Two

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ------
Walking in the huge canteen of her school will always made Jisoo feel small not that she is small..maybe alittle okay! but not literally, small in a way that she knows her friends and classmates social status not all of them ofcourse but the guys on her status dont have this fcken nerves to walk in the aisle of their stupid canteen the food wasnt even that great. 

She tightly grip on her bagpack when she saw some look at her but she try not to let them bother her instead she look straight finding a familiar eyes looking at her she smile, Seulgi and their friends wave at her smiling widely.

She happily made her way fast to them..not until she just found herself floating in the mid air loud cheering and gapsed was heared, she tightly close her eyes.

"Damn" She whisper until she feel her body against the floor.

She heared a snicker only to see Jennie Kim, thats right her beloved Jennie kim just saw her kissed the damn floor!

She immediately feel a hands helping her stand up
"Are you okay Ji?" Namjoon ,Jisoo was too dazed to even answer her eyes was locked on the ground.

"Loser!" She heared someone said

"Classes start at 5 go back!" Namjoon shouted coldly, everyone groan mumbling things but slowly leave anyway.

"Chu! god you should becareful" Nayeon along with Seulgi and the others came rushing to her checking her for some injury, actually she wasnt really worried about falling or breaking her own bone. It was Jennie Kim she's worried about.

"She's gonna see me as a complete loser now!" She suddenly shout dramatically before clinging on Seulgi.

"Stop it Jisoo" Seulgi said seriously while rubbing her back.

"Its not your fault you're a bit clumsy chu" Wendy said making Jisoo whine more

"She's okay!" Yeri shouts.

"I guess" Namjoon chuckled

Jennie watch them hiding herself by the doors. She rolls her eyes clenching her fist.

"Loser" She mumbled before walking away.

--

Jisoo tiredly open the door. She sigh when she saw irene sleeping on the couch back from her night shift, slowly she made her way to her sister and saw the knitting she's doing.

"Unnie" Jisoo shakes her gently.

"Chu?" Irene rub her eyes sitting up, Jisoo smile sitting beside her.

"I got you your medicines, im sorry im alittle bit late" 
Irene look at her sister worriedly before touching her forehead.

"What's wrong unnie?"

"You're pale, are you okay?" 

"Its our skin color unnie" Jisoo chuckled

"Did you eat? ill make you something then you could go to sleep''

"Im fine unnie, you should sleep too"

"Bu--"

"Unnie, im fine. Come on" Jisoo gently hold Irene to stand up helping her to went inside her room.

"Ill be in my room"

before Jisoo could go out Irene called her.

"I made you a scarf, since you'll be going home late at night" 

Jisoo smiled "Thank you Unnie"

"Thank you Jisoo" 

Jisoo's smile disappear when she close her sister's room. Tears slowly run down her cheeks but she quickly wipe the tears away.

----

Jisoo sigh for the nth time this no glasses day was really hard for her especially when she have to sit on the back because her classmates wouldnt let her switch.

She hardly read the book infront of her leaning closely, she tiredly put the book on the table and look around the library, she needs to study but she cant.

"Soo" almost immediately she look up and smile widely.

"Jinhwanniieeee~" She sang cutely making Jinhwan smile he sit on the chair beside her. 

"What are you doing reading with no glasses?" He chuckled softly and Jisoo sigh.

"My glasses got broken and i still need to save up to buy a new one which will take too long you know.." 

"I want to buy you a new one but knowing you..ill just help you then with this one" He said pointing at the book.

"Great! management really !" She said loudly earning a harsh shushing sound from the old librarian making Jisoo and Jinhwan giggle.

Jinhwan was in the middle of discussing thing to Jisoo

"You're still friends with Jennie right?" Jinhwan stops and look at her, he forcefully smile nodding his head looking back at Jisoo book.

"You still like her?"

Jisoo nod shly "Come to think of it its been a year and were about to graduate highschool" 

"Yeah, are you pursuing your bussiness management?"

"I guess so if i could" Jisoo sadly said but recover her emotions immediately.

"Im excited tho, Seulgi and Wendy said they would attend Med school" Jisoo excitedly tell her plans and her other friends plans after they finish highschool.


"Namjoon will be a great producer" 

"I know his awesome!" 

"Jinhwan" Jisoo froze that cold bloody alluring voice she knows it perfectly.

Jinhwan stand up and bowed at Jennie.

"What are you doing her?" Jisoo didnt bother looking behind she's been embarass so much today.

"I was just studying with Jisoo"

"Really? i didnt see you are by the way Hanbin called he need you back home" 

"Ah, right" 

Jisoo said nothing, dont get her wrong she didnt became friends with Jinhwan who also's Jennie's friend just to get closer to her. It just happend, before she even know his her friend.

"Soo, ill get going. I already made some easy notes for you, i made them extra large" Jisoo giggle

"Thanks Hwanniee" Jisoo said Jinhwan kissed her head, like he always does before leaving. Jennie didnt move on her spot fist clench tightly.

Jisoo was packing her things when she drop her pen and notes, she cursed and suddenly bent down  only to get hit by the chair.

She groan at her own mistakes. 

"Here" Jisoo look up Jennie is handling her the pen.

"Uhm, thanks" Jisoo whisper

immediately putting her things on her bag.

Jisoo's heart was beating loud she could hear them so she run away.

"She will be the cause of my death, my god" 

 

----


Jisoo nervously sat on her chair their teacher is now handling papers before goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter