Paper Four

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The loud knock and calling wake Jennie up, angerly she pull her blanket off but frown in instance when she saw she's in her room.

"Come in!" She shout and Somi entered with a worry expression

"What?" 

"Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim is down stairs i manage to stop them but you should get up and prepare your self now Ms. Kim"

Jennie's eyes widen she jump out of her bed running towards the bathroom making the young keeper sigh.


--


"Mom, dad. Goodmorning" Mrs. Kim smiled widely opening her arms for Jennie, with a bright smile Jennie happy run towards her hugging her tightly.

"Goodmorning baby" 

Mr. Kim joined them 

"How's my daughter? Are you eating well?"

Jennie pulled away nodding her head.

"Are you guys staying? we should plan a --"

Mrs. Kim sigh "Im sorry baby, me and your dad can be here till dinner" 

Jennie's smile fall 

"The boys are taking care of you right? Chaeyoung and Lisa are here too,  Im sorry dear we pro--"

"No, its okay. I understand" 

"Jen--"

"Im gonna be late, see you" Jennie walks away--more like running. Their always like that promising her things that were always broken, she rather not listen to it than expect something that would turn into nothing.


---


Giggling filled Jisoo's ears making her sit up eyes slightly open she slowly move out of her bed making her way towards the kitchen, half awake.

"Jichu!" Seulgi shouts startling her making her eyes open widely she throw what ever she grab on the kitchen table.

"yah!"

"I told you not to do it" Jisoo frown but hearing Irene giggle beside Seulgi make her smile.

"What are you doing here anyway?You dont have a class?" 

"Nope, i bought food and help Joohyun preparing for late breakfast" 

Jisoo nod sitting on the chair looking at the two enjoying each others company.

"Its weird when you call unnie by her real name" Jisoo said making Seulgi shrug

"Chu, get ready you'll be late if you dont hurry" Irene said glancing at her with a smile.

 

---


Jisoo frown, Seulgi was now walking her to her classroom, the older girl insisted of doing it and she refuse to state her reasons

"Seulgi im not a kid, you're acting one just now"

"Yah, i just dont want you to break that glasses because of some bra--i mean bad guys you know"

"I thought we already drop the topic"

"We did"

"And you--"

"Look" Seulgi stop "Im sorry if its already bothering you chu, but we all want you well"

Jisoo sigh suddenly feeling bad

"I know but you know  can handle my self well, did you forgot--"

"You know martial arts" Seulgi chuckled "I know chu"

"Good cause im going to my room alone, okay?" She point at seulgi making the older girl nod smiling at her.

Jisoo happly open the door only to be grab by someone as the door closes behind them. Its just the two of them.

"Wa-what?" She stuttered. Jennie kim Is looking at her intently

"What happend last night stays between us"

"what do you mean?" Jisoo breathes deeply "And could you please let go of my hand?"

Her heart is pounding so fast.

Jennie immediately let of Jisoo pacing back and fort infront of her

"What did i do tell me"

"You did nothing"

"Dont damn lie, did you video it or what?!" She yank Jisoo arm making the older girl groan.

"Answer the fcking question or you wan--"

"The fact that you're drunk, drive drunk, drinking minor at the middle--no 1 in the morning" Jisoo pull her arm out of Jennie's grip.

"I could seriously take you to the police station to stay overnight there" 

"You could have just done that!"

"Im sorry i couldnt" Jisoo smiled at her, Jennie bite her lips looking away.

"Just tell me what did i do"

"You did nothing, you pass out so i took you home" 

"How did you know--" 

The bell rings and suddenly everyone came in finding their respected sits, Jennie took one last glance at Jisoo before sitting on her chair.

Jisoo happily talk to Nayeon who's fixing her hair


"Such a kid" She whisper

Their class dismissed early than usual. Nayeon walk with Jisoo towards her locker to help her with her books she  grab Jisoo's bag helping her.

"You should really give them back already" Nayeon said looking at the books on Jisoo's arms. Jisoo giggle

"I cant atleast i need to read them two times"

"Im glad you still have time from the things you want to do"

"Its important, infact me and Yeri will play games all day long on saturday" Jisoo said excitedly

"Aishh, Dont get too carried away last time Yeri came crying to me, the evil maknae came crying to me because you scared the crap out of get when you lose the game"

Jisoo shrug "Its a very important play"

"You and your games" Nayeon giggle.

"Jisoo-shi" Nayeon automatically pulled Jisoo behind her glaring at the person infront of them.

"What do you want ?" 

"You're not Jisoo" Jennie coldly said 

"Im warning you if you mess with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter