CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finishing their lunch, Hyewon excuse herself first and quickly left her family's table. 

 

'Omma, mama work again?' 

 

'Yes baby. And mama will come home little late to take something. Let get home so you can shower and play with Chaechae unnie.'

 

'They are home already?' Haesol ask and Eunbi nod her head. 

 

'Chaewon text me just now saying that they just arrive.'

 

'Let's go ladies. Gotta make a move. And you little missy, help hal-aboeji later okay?'

 

'Awright sir~~' the toddler say copying her mama's style that morning. 

 

'Yoebo, she is just a kid. What can she do? Helping you fire the charcoal?' Hanbit's wife asking playfully. 

 

'That is secret between a grandfather and granddaughter.' Hanbit smirk while carrying Minami in his arm. 

 

'Tsk. These crackheads really love tease each other. Eunbi-ah, let me know if this little pumpkin keep troubling you.' Minju's omma telling Eunbi who sit beside Haesol when their car already left Itaewon area. 

 

Eunbi just laughing and patting Minami's head.



 

Hanbit park his car straight to the backyard as he need to loading off the things needed for grilling. The ladies went to the kitchen and quickly prepare the side dish so that they can start smoothly. A stack of beers and soju can be seen from the store room near the kitchen. 

 

They let Minami play by herself for a little bit under Hanbit't watch.

 

'Eunbi-ah, do you mind help me give shower to Minami? I still need to take out the beers from the store.' Haesol ask to Eunbi who just finish cutting the fish fillet into a small portion. 

 

'Not a problem Haesol. I will give a hand after I finish my shower too. 

 

Eunbi then left the kitchen and went to backyard where Hanbit stil park his car to get her luggage that Hyewon take from her apartment.

 

'Baby, stop play now. Omma give you shower.'

 

'Omma look! Butterfly!' The toddler shows to her omma with her legs jumping around. 

 

'Aigoo this energetic bunny. I wonder if you still have that energy to play with your friends later.' 

 

'Omma shower with me?' 

 

'Yes honey but wait here first. Omma will take my suitcase upstairs then pick you up.'






 

'Hiichan, where is mama? And your unnie?' Sakura ask her maknae who still eating her favourite bread. Her hand just showing her mommy where the other two persons at. 

 

'Honey!' Sakura yelled from where she stand with her arms at her waist. 

 

'Yes darling?' Chaeyeon peeked out her head from the door. 

 

'Are you still playing? We need to get now. I am afraid we will be late to get there.'

 

Looking at the time Chaeyeon then realise that they are indeed need to get ready. 

 

'Nako, seems like we need to pause the game first aight. Nami-chan already waiting for us.' 

 

'Haish! It was Kangchan gift for me yet your mama get to play it first.' Sakura mumbled while already pick Hitomi into her arms. 




 

Eunbi already bringing her daughter to upstairs but her phone suddenly ring. 

 

'Hubby, are you on your way back already?' She asking while unloading her belongings. She don't even realise that Minami has left the room and went to Minju's room. 

 

'I need to pick up something from the bakery for the kids later. Can you please help me prepare my cloth tonight?' 

 

'Alright. Anything else?' 

 

'Hmmm.. Let me think. Ahh yes, I love you!' 

 

'Pfft this dork. I love you too.'

 

Opening Hyewon's wardrobe, she scanning which outfit that could match hers and Minami. Her eyes caught on one particular sky blue stripped long-sleeve top that almost match with her light blue one piece. Not wanting to leave their daughter, she then decided to dress the toddler with blue rose design jumpsuit. 

 

'Baby, let take off you-

 

Eunbi then look for the kid and heard the conversation at the hallway. 

 

'Chaechae unnie… 

 

'Oh. He-hello baby. How wa-was your day?' 

 

'Today is sugoi. Can we play hide again?' Said by the  excited toddler unaware the messy look and unsteady breathing Chaewon  quickly close Minju's door afraid the kid's innocent get taint. 

 

'Hmm. Where is everyone? You look that excited huh.' Chaewon say after kneeling down to make eye contact with her. 

 

'Mama work and omma at room. Minju imo where?' 

 

'Hmm. She is hmm sleeping. Yeah. Sleeping. She tired.'

 

'Tiwed? Tiwed why?' Minami ask while Eunbi is enjoying the scene from Hyewon's room. She is holding her laugh looking at frustated Chaewon. 

 

'Where is your omma baby? Let unnie bring you back.'

 

Chaewon tried to dogde the topic and already want to pick the kid into her arm when her cousin suddenly out from the room. The kid then run back to Eunbi. 

 

'Chaewon-ah… Cat get your toungue huh? Hahaha. She is just three yet you cannot answer her properly.' Eunbi . 

 

'Unnie~~~~ just wait for your turn one day later!'

 

'Omma, why Chaechae unnie pant  like that?' Minami pointing out her hand to Chaewon. 

 

Chaewon who just realise her upside down pant then try to cover it. 

 

'Omma don't know. Ask her later. Come on baby. Let Chaechae unnie rest. Chaewon-ah, please take your shower now too. And please cover that mark properly.'

 

'Omo. I can't believe I get bullied by these two. They really look like real mom and daughter.'


 

Entering back into her girlfriend's room with dejected face, Chaewon's pout become more longer when she notice that Minju is currently having her shower. Chaewon want to complain how she was bullied earlier but seems like her complain need to wait. While waiting for her turn to take a shower, Chaewon killing her time with her phone and scrolling the pictures of the day. One particular picture totally taking her attention. A candid picture of Minju casually playing with little baby while the two were waiting for their icecream at the amusement park. 

 

Cannot wait for the day to come when the baby you hold and play with is ours Minmin-ah. Screw the time! I believe I am more than ready. 

 

A cold hand wake her up from her thought. 

 

'Chae, what are you thinking about?' 

 

You. My sole future. With you. 

 

'Baby, my unnie and our niece, bully me~~~' 

 

Chaewon whined. While actually trying hard not to cry imagined if Minju will reject or accept her proposal one day soon. 

 

Minju leaned her lips to Chaewon, leaving a peck as if persuade her sulking girlfriend. 

 

'There. Don't get sulk. Take your shower now and I will prepare our matching t-shirt that we bought earlier.'

 

'Aigoo. Minmin already practice how to be wife eh?' 

 

'Shouldn't make my Kim seobang sulk or my appa will scold me because his daughter-in-law is sulking.' 

 

'Thank you Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter