CHAPTER ELEVEN

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cuddling session is still going on with Hyewon being the big spoon. She just devouring Eunbi’s scent while pecking at the back of her hair once a while. While being pampered, Eunbi then turned her body and take a look at Hyewon’s calm face.

‘Is there any map on my face? You eyes look lost.’

‘But I would like to find the path to your heart instead.’ Eunbi casually run her hand at Hyewon’s
upper chest while her own lip slowly.

‘I thought you’re tired from running?’ Eunbi confused by that question.

‘My leg is still not strong for running but capable enough to put them on your shoulder.’

‘I would say, I thought you must getting tired from running in my head. But your scratch is not joke
though.’

Attaching their lips, both would like to have another round but suddenly Eunbi’s phone ringing at the living room stop the both of them. Reaching for her bathrobe near the couch at the end of her bed, Eunbi slowly walking to her living room followed by Hyewon who already in her full cloth.

‘Yes sajang-nim, what make you calling me at this early morning?’

‘WHAT? EARLY IN THE MORNING? REALLY UNNIE?’ Chaewon yell on the other side of the
line.

‘I need to take emergency leave today. Something happened last night.’ Eunbi then sit on Hyewon’s
lap and the latter playfully untying Eunbi’s robe lace.

‘No. Nothing serious. I have my friend who helping me already.’ Eunbi replied back after peck at Hyewon’s lips. The flirting didn’t stop there when Hyewon’s keep on teasing Eunbi with kissing her nape slowly while already rubbing her down to her rear. Trying hard not to moan, Eunbi quickly end the call saying that she need to use the toilet.

‘As much as I want to continue but sorry baby I am not lying when I said I need toilet.’

Hyewon pout. And that’s enough to kill Eunbi inside out.

‘Alright then. I need to buy us some breakfast. Finish you toilet business first then we’ll having our
breakfast.’

‘The password is 999095. I might take a long shower since someone forgot to help me clean up.’

‘But you said that someone has amazing fing-

‘Keep talking and you can say goodbye to another round of breakfast, in bed.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘We offer several types of bread and cupcakes that could suit adults’ taste and preference too. Please help yourself and just press the bell in case nobody at the counter if you wish to pay.’

‘Thank you miss.’ Hyewon then start to look which bread that could suitable Eunbi’s taste but regret a bit when she just realised she knew nothing much about her. Going with her instinct, she pick several croissant and the café’s best-seller cream bread. While waiting for her drinks, she heard small talk from the kitchen side ‘Mama, mommy is coming home! I miss her so much!’ said from one small kid and the one who she believe encountered her earlier replied ‘Mama missing your mommy too.’ Then, she continue look around at the café design.

‘Minami must like it here. Will bring her and Eunbi somehow.’ Just at the thought of it enough to drive her mind crazy.

The buzzer in her hand indicate that her order is ready to be pick up. Reaching up the counter, she then notice the small business card near the counter section and pick one.

Going back to Eunbi’s apartment, Hyewon looking around at the neighbourhood to remember some important point place just in case she might lost for her next visit. Before press the elevator, her phone suddenly ring.

‘Haes-

‘Mama!!!’

‘Baby, you don’t shout please. Have you take your breakfast?’

‘Yes. Breakfast and shower. Mama is where?’

‘I will go back and pick you up okay? Dear, give the phone back to aunty please.’

‘Haesol-ah, can you prepare her snack bag and extra cloth. I am afraid she will need it. Yes. Maybe around noon. Are you sure you did not want to join?’

‘I wanted to as I am afraid you can’t control her with her bouncy energy but I already promised Minju’s mom too accompany her look for suitable kitchen ware.’

‘Alright then. I might be back after settle something. Goodbye Haesol-ah.’

Pressing the door password, Hyewon entered the house and start to arrange the breakfast. Sensing that Eunbi just done with shower, she knock at the bedroom door to notify that breakfast is done.

‘Just a moment. I am almost done.’

Hyewon come back to kitchen as she lazy to roaming around the house. Only if she decide to take a tour, she might able to see Chaewon’s picture near the large window that display

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter