CHAPTER EIGTHTEEN

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 MONTHS LATER

 

The slim body president set her foot inside Eunbi’s office to check on the lad’s condition. Entering the door after ensure her knock was heard, she then take a sit in front of the busy CFO.

 

'Why Chaewon-ah?' Eunbi ask not bothering to give a look to the younger.

 

'I just want to check on my unnie. Like always. Am I not allowed now?' Chaewon try to pout wanted to ease the tension.

 

'I am just fine Chae. It just that I am trying to finish everything before I truly step down from the position. You know it yourself the process is not that easy right.'

 

'I just afraid you intend to make yourself busy to distract your mind after well you know…' Chaewon said not wanting to finish her statement afraid how it will affected the older.

 

'It's my choice after all. I wanted to regret nothing.' Eunbi said with her unoccipied hand massaging her temple as she start to feel dizzy and slightly feel how warm her forehead was.

 

'Pfft! As if I didn't notice how swollen your eyes when you step out from your car this morning.'

 

'Kim Chaewon, you are not the one who need to face it!' Eunbi suddenly stand up and no longer bother to hide her tears. Perhaps time of the month is approaching, that why Eunbi thought she suddenly feeling so emotional.

 

'Unnie, take a deep breath please. I though you already prepare for this to happen!' Chaewon repulsed.

 

And before she know that, Eunbi suddenly faint and luckily Chaewon quick reflex able to save her unnie from hitting the table's sharp edge.

 

'UNNIE! UNNIE! Open your eyes please! Oh my, you have a fever.'

 

Chaewon's shout was heard by Eunbi secretary and quickly make an emergency call.

 

Hyewon-unnie!

 

 

 

 

-JAPAN-

 

Coming back to that certain place, one soulless person making her solemn step. Bringing white plus pink carnations in her right hand, she then take a sit near the tomb. Letting out the deep sigh, she start to dust off some leaves that stick around the grave.

 

'Hello wife. How are you?' Hyewon asking while her hand caress the name that engraved on tombstone. 'I am sorry for coming alone. Your daughter suddenly get her fever and I need to leave her with Minju's parents.'

 

Just then, she feeling a light breeze as if is it was her late wife that greet her.

 

'Its your birthday today. But I want to say sorry if your next birthday, I won't be able come here often starting next year. Honey, I always wonder if you have met with my parents already. I bet, my omma will tell you an embarrassing stories about me to you if you and her meet up there.

 

I always being grateful knowing you always keep on eyes on our child. Do you remember when I bring her here last time? Alongside with someone you know already. She is my wife now. It's almost three weeks since our wedding. Minami cannot be more than happy knowing her parents is complete now. But she do asking about you sometimes. I will explain everything again her once she grown up.

 

 

Living without you for three years truly hitting me inside out. Even when I open my eyes, I wish everything is just a nightmare knowing you are no longer the morning sight I can stare. I still remember your whining every time I prank on you. I still remember how hard you coping with your morning sickness. Geez. Don't start me with your craving but I swear I did not regret anything from it. In fact, I am so sorry for not able to share the pain bearing our child alone.

 

Dear, there still another space inside my heart for both of us. I just want you to know about that. Thank you for your blessing for me and her. She truly grateful for that. You are special mommy to Minami and she is great omma to our kid too. She always trying the best to prove that she's worth to be Minami's omma. Had you seen how much loves she pouring to that little dimwit, you will that proud knowing that your gem is in good hand. I don’t know how my wall crumb down the moment I laid my eyes one her on the night I was craving for the cream bread you like from certain bakery. I was looking for their branch but, instead of found the bakery, I found an angel. I wonder what trick you has done to make me fall in love once again. I promise you, event with her, I will not neglect our baby.

 

I need to make my move now. I love you Miona. You should always know that. Happy dearest birthday, my first love.'

 

Hyewon then hail a cab to the airport and leave for Seoul immediately. She just making one-day trip and could not make to meet with Miona's parents as the couple are on their way from convention held in Peru.

 

As soon as she get at the Incheon International Airport arrival gate, she wanted to make a call to her new wife. Just before her get to dial her wife, her phone ringing first.

 

'Oh Haesol-ah?'

 

 

 

 

Hanbit was sitting silently reading his newspaper to kill the time while watching his sick grandchildren. Minami and Hyewon suppose to go to Japan together but when they had reach to airport, the toddler suddenly suffer from fever. Hanbit and his wife who sent their off able to persuade Hyewon to go alone as they can take care of Minami since Hyewon also will be back on the same day. The old couple bring the kid to visit clinic and decide not to call bother Haesol who currently busy with her new job. Haesol was offered as the audit officer at certain medical center. At first, she was hesitated to receive the offer but Hyewon is giving her green light as she reason out that her excellent education background will be wasted if she just look after Minami.

 

 

'Ommaaa…' mumbled by the sick kid on the bed. Hanbit then caressing her head slowly to calming down the kid who is just sleep talking.

 

'Aigoo, poor you little child.' He said to no one.

 

Not longer after that, his wife come to the room and bring food.

 

'Yeobo, is Hyewon already on board?'

 

'Her flight must have landed safely already.'

 

'Nami-ah, wake up dear. You need to take your meal first then have your meds. Your mama will come soon to pick you up.' Minju's mom try to persuade her.

 

'Omma~~~

 

'Sigh. How I wish I make a call to her omma too.'

 

'Yeobo,you know how busy she is. Plus, Hyewon also could be on her way from airport.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Chaewon-ah, what happen? Why are you here? Is everything alright?' Haesol asked the panic Chaewon who cannot let herself down.

 

'Haesol-unnie, I don-don't know what happen to Eunbi unnie. She suddenly faint after our little banter and I when I trying to hold on her, her forehead was burning. I bet she have a fever consider how sweat her whole body.'

 

'Did you call Hyewon? She must have landed already.'

 

Chaewon just shaking her head until she also forgot to call her parents.

 

'It's okay then. I try to call her now.'

 

'Yoboseyo, Hyewon-ah, you landed already? SH Mecidal Center now!'

 

 

 

Minju who currently have a chit-chat with Chaewon's mom at the garden of the mansion suddenly receive a call from Chaewon.

 

'Yoboseyo. Yes jagiya. Huh??! Alright. I will inform eomoni. See you there Chaechae.'

 

'Minju-ah,why? Something wrong?'

 

'Eomoni, E-eunbi unnie. She is now at SH Medical Center.'

 

'Omona. Let's get ready now dear. Oh my. Hopefully nothing is wrong.'

 

While on their way to the hospital, Minju make a call to Haesol in case the latter could know something.

 

'Haesol-unnie, have you seen Chaewon there? What happen actually?'

 

'I already with her now. I also not sure Minju-ah. Hyewon already on her way from the airport. The doctor in charge also haven't said anything since some test result haven't out.'

 

'Me and my mother-in-law already on our way. Alright unnie. See you there. Thank you.'

 

'What did Haesol said Minju-ah?'

 

'She said the doctor in charge haven't exit the treatment room and the tests result also haven't been known.'

 

'Aigoo poor my child. Hopefully nothing serious Minju-ah.'

 

'Let hope so eomoni.'

 

 

 

Hyewon who confused with just keep on dialing on her wife's phone yet it is only connected to mailbox.

 

'Sir, are we still far from the hospital?'

 

'Another few junction Miss. Hopefully the traffic congestion did not reach peak time yet.'

 

She then make a call to her uncle to know about her child's situation.

 

'Uncle, how is my child? Is her fever slowing down already?'

 

'She's seems like in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter