CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning come. Two bodies on the bed still snuggling closely with covered only by a blanket.

Kissing her girlfriend’s temple lovingly, Hyewon trying not to make it obvious snaking her hand inside the blanket to feel the latter’s . Hearing no respond, she lower her hand down to the rear and cupping it playfully.

‘Hubby~~~ hngggg…’

‘Wake up love. It’s almost nine. I thought you want to come to work.’

‘But I believe there’s another way to wake me up.’ Eunbi mumbled against her girlfriend’s chest.

‘Who ask you to have this kind of body? It’s too tempted. If my daughter and you meet each other, I am sure she gonna stole my place.’ Hyewon look at Eunbi and peck her lips.

‘I can’t wait to meet this precious gem of yours. She must have the same eyes with you.’

‘That’s what I always heard from people. Do you want to meet her today?’

‘Really? Can I?!’

Nodding her head, Hyewon then trying to look for her phone just in case Chaeyeon or Haesol called her.

‘You know what, she able to smell your scent on my body yesterday. I was just able to laugh at her statement last night like ‘Mama going where? Seeing nice smell unnie?’

‘Omo! I can imagine how cute she is. What’s her name though?’

‘Kang Min-

Eunbi’s phone suddenly ring received a call from her secretary notify that she have a meeting with a representative from  JWY Capital around two. While talking with her secretary, she trying to control her moan when Hyewon kissing her already turned purplish collarbone.

‘Alright. I will come straight to the meeting place after my lunch. We will just meet there then. Thank you.’

Bending her neck more, as if encouraging Hyewon, the couple stop briefly when it Hyewon’s phone that ring this time. Sensing the chance to revenge, Eunbi deliberately trailing her kiss from Hyewon’s chest down to  her abs under the blanket.

‘Yes dongsaeng? Nope. I w-won’t a-able to join. J-just accept it. I am ex-excersing! Goodbye!’ Having the difficulty to speak clearly, she finishing the call faster than she could imagine.

‘Lo-love… Keep go-going.’

‘Exercising huh?’

‘You don’t just leave me hanging there Mrs Kang!’

‘Kang Eunbi is at your service daddy~

 

 

 

‘That weird. Unnie exercise? That tsundere rather to sleep all day compare to exercise if there’s no
 food around.’ Minju mumbled slowly. By then, without her realise, their journey has reach to Kim 
 Corp. Accompanied only by her assistant and Mr Shin, the trio then asking to the reception desk to confirming their appointment. 

‘Please follow me. I will lead you to the meeting room.’ The front desk worker lead them.

‘Thank you very much.’

 

 

 

Chief Han who received the notification regarding the guest’s arrival quickly went to Chaewon’s level to inform her about the meeting. Chaewon then excitedly stand up and make sure that herself is presentable in front of their soon-to-be business partner. As if she could feel her Minmin presence, her smile getting wider.

While Minju inside the elevator, she suddenly craving for her Chaechae’s warm hug as the two has not seen each other for two days. Duh!

Chaewon’s team arrived at the meeting room first to ensure everything has been set up in order to present them the best proposal ever. Sitting quietly at the chair, the knock at the door indicate that the meeting will begin later.

‘Sajangnim, they are here.’

‘Let them in. Thank you.’

And when the trio from KMT get into the meeting room, both Chaewon and Minju fail to control their shock expression. Chief Han lead the greeting and Mr Shin reply it. No words can be utter correctly from the lovers’ mouth until both of them are startled by the greetings. Decide to going on with the formality, Chaewon then signal to Chief Han to start the meeting while actually her eyes never leave Minju’s.

‘And by the end of the collaboration, our company believe that both KMT and Kim Corp able to gain from 90% until 150% profit as part of the investment return. What say you Kim Minju uijang-nim?’ Chief Han ask after presenting his proposal.

Amazed by the content plus her unnie’s approval, she asked Mr Shin’s opinion first before giving the final word.

‘I didn’t saw any hurdles plus Mrs Kang also already giving her words into this.’

Chaewon who just sit quietly hoping for success cannot be shock anymore by the mention of Hyewon’s name. Suddenly feeling like a stupid person, she regret when she didn’t really know about Minju’s job.

‘Kim Chaewon sajang-nim, do you have any word to say or to add?’ Chief Han ask his superior and trying to maintain her coolness, she first trying take a deep breath.

‘I believe your company won’t have any regret in the future if this collaboration happen Kim Minju uijangnim, Mr. Shin.’

‘Alright then Kim sajang-nim, we accept the deal. Let’s work together and please take care of us.’ Minju giving her final word before offering her handshake to Chaewon.

Chaewon received the handshake excitedly and don’t want to let it go any time until Minju is giving her not-so-scary look asking her to let it go.

Noticing the clock is almost noon, she then trying to ask for sudden lunch for celebrating the first meeting while actually hoping that Mr Shin and Chief Han has another things to attend. And as if the heaven could listen to her plead, only Minju who didn’t have anything after her secretary confront her about her schedule for the rest of the day.

‘Thank you for the hospitality Kim Chaewon sajang-nim.’ Mr Shin said before leaving the meeting  room along with Minju’s secretary.

‘See you at the next meeting Kim Minju uijang-nim. Thank you for agreeing and please take care of us.’ Chief Han showing his gratitude.

‘Thank you for your hard work today too Chief Han. Please take care of us too.’ Minju said after noticing that Chaewon is whispering something to her personal assistant to book their lunch at this certain hotel.

Chief Han leave the meeting room with Chaewon’s assistant tailing him from behind. And that’s how the awkward lover inside the meeting making another eye contact before crashing their body toward each other before making sure the door is locked.

‘MINMIN!!! KIM MINJU UIJANG-NIM???!!’

‘AND YOU CHAECHAE, REALLY? KIM CHAEWON SAJANG-NIM??’

‘I miss you so much baby. Just two days not seeing your face clearly makes my days feeling like wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter