How to fix it?

First and Last

"Are you ok, Gayoon?" Hyunseung asked as he helped her stand up.

The other girls who had made her fall glared at Gayoon. Hyunseung coldly glared back at them and they ran off, while Gayoon laughed.

"Must be one of those fan club things for Junhyung"

Hyunseung looked at her worriedly.

"Can't leave you at school alone anymore and it's only been like 3 days since you joined this school" Hyunseung said while holding her with one arm around her waist.

"It's ok, I think I'll survive" Gayoon said "I think for now, I should just stop hanging around you boys" she added sadly and walked away on her own.

As he watched her walk away he felt someone's arm around her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Junhyung asked.

"Are you blind or are you just stupid?" he said to Junhyung.

"Neither" Junhyung said.

"I know what's going on"

"Then do something"

"Why don't you do something, it seems you two have a thing going on anyway"

Hyunseung wanted to punch Junhyung but he kept his cool.

"Listen you, I'm her friend, I always have been her friend...nothing more, I don't think we will ever be anything more, but you were more then a friend so FIX IT!"

"OK, but how do I fix it when she doesn't think of me like that anymore? When she lookes at you the way she used to look at me?"

"Junhyung...it's only a crush" Hunseung said massaging his forehead.

"It comes and goes...but you...she loved you"

Hyunseung walked away.

"If only she still did"

-o-

"L.Joe!" Sohyun called out.

No answer.

"Did you do it?"

No answer

"Don't be so secretive"

No answer.

"I'll go ask Hyuna unnie insteed"

No answer

Sohyun was now worried.

He didn't talk to her for hours.

Hours turned to days and days turned to weeks.

He talked to everyone else it was just her.

She would go home and cry in her room all day. She didn't know what the problem was and it killed her.

What was killing her the most was that she didn't know how she could fix it.

She stopped eating and stared to grow thinner.

Jiyong was worried about his sister.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll be fine on my own" Sohyun said as she laid on her bed.

"OK, if you need anything just call alright" Jiyong told her and left for work.

Sohyun sighed.

It had been a month since L.Joe had stopped talking to her and now she was sick because of sleepless nights and empty stomach.