The Storm

First and Last

"Lets camp outside on the beach toight" G.NA tells the others and everyone agrees to it.

Except for Hyuna.

"Whats wrong Hyuna?" Gayoon asks.

"I actually never went camping before" Hyuna said quietly.

"Don't worry, I haven't either we can stick together" Gayoon said with a smile.

"I'll help you around Hyuna" Hyunseung said.

"Yay! What about me, your BEST FRIEND?" Gayoon sail playfully and the others laughed.

"I'll help you" Kikwang offered while Junhyung burnt holes through Kikwang.

Hyunseung saw this and laughed a little.

"Actually i've never been camping either" Sohyun said.

"Don't worry Sohyun-ah. L.Joe will help you" C.A.P said which made the two blush 

"What are you talking about? L.Joe should help Hyuna unnie" Sohyun blurted.

"How about we help each other" Doojun said. 

Before they knew it, everything was prepared.

They went out to the beach to play around in the water for a bit beofre it started to get dark.

"OK, so I'm putting Sohyun and L.Joe incharge of fire wood...off you two go before its too dark" G.NA said and the two went towards the woods.

"Everyone else start setting up the tents" G.NA said and everyone started to set tents up.

Just as the sun started to set Gayoon went towards the ocen. She watched the sun set silently.

"Hey" Hyunseung said.

"Hi"

"I just wanted to tell you-" he got cut off.

"That you are dating Hyuna since yesterday" Gayoon finished for him.

"Yes, I heard...from Jiyoon, not from my best friend himself"

"Are you...mad?"

She shook her head.

She finally looked at him.

A small smile on her lips.

"I'm happy for you" she told him and then she splashed salty see water at him.

"That. Is for not telling me from the start!"

"I guess, I deserved that" he said while wiping his face.

"You bet, you did" Gayoon said while laughing and so their little war began. 

But little did they know that Junhung was watching them from a distance. He had went to her but Hyunseung was already there...splashing water at her. It annoyed him to see her so happy with someone else. Suddenly they slipped and fell. He suddenly had the unrge to leave as he knew that this is when the two tell each other how much they love the other. So he walked away.

"That was...weird" Gayoon said as Hyunseung got off of her and helped her up.

"Too weird...even for best friends to be in that...situation"

"Lets never talk about this ever again"

"Agreed"

After a moment of staring at empty spaces Gayoon finally spoke.

"Oppa...I have to tell you...I think that....I'm still in love with...Junhyung"

Hyunseung waved his hand dissmissing everything else she wanted to say after that.

"Say no more...I already knew"

Another moment of staring at empty space.

"Lets so" this time Hyunseung spoke.

Gayoon nodded and the two walked towards the campfire.

Gayoon looked around.

"Wait, where is Sohyun...and L.Joe?"

The storm had just begun.