Do I love her?

First and Last

"Thanks again Gayoon" Jiyong told Gayoon as he brought in one of Sohyun's boxes.

"We should be the one thanking you for letting her stay" Gayoon explained.

"I did it for her...I know that L.Joe will make her happy" he said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her" Gayoon saind to Jiyong and he nodded.

-o-

"Oppa, I'll miss you" Sohyun said sadly.

"I'll miss you too Sohyun-ah....if you need anything just call me" Jiyong told his sister.

She nodded while holding her tears back. She didn't want Jiyong to fell like he shouldn't leave just because of work. Sohyun wanted to be a good sister and support him no matter what.

"Well...I guess this is it" Jiyong said while looking at Sohyun.

"I know Gayoon will look after you"

"Thanks oppa for everything...have a safe and good journey and call me as soon as you reach America!" Sohyun said as cheerfully as she could.

-o-

She cried.

She let all the tears she had hd back fall. She had hid herself in her room at her old house while she cried. There was nothing other then a bed in her old room now. She cried like there was no tommrow.

There was a knock on the door and than some one walked in.

"L.Joe, what are you doing here?" Sohyun asked him.

"I was looking for you" he replied with a smile.

"Come here" he said and pulled her into a hug.

She felt her heart race and butterflies in her stomach. She hated this feeling she got because of L.joe.

What he felt was different. He felt a little bit uncomfortable at how close they were. It wasn't what he usually felt when he hugged Sohyun. It was different and he started to wish for that moment to never end.

"Cry all you want...I'm not here to judge you" L.Joe said and Sohyun's tears rolled down her face faster as she cried harder into L.Joe's chest.

L.Joe's heart was breaking as he watched Sohyun cry. He wished he could do something to make her smile. He had never felt those type of feeling towards her when she had cried before. It was all strange for L.Joe. Sohyun on the other hand was now making silent promises to herself.

Kwon Sohyun this will be the last time you cry infront of his like this

While L.Joe was thinking of something compeletely differrnt.

Do I love her?