Solution

First and Last

Gayoon could do it. It was the only way for Sohyun...and L.Joe. L.Joe may not know it but Gayoon knew deep down L.joe also liked Sohyun. It wans't exactly rocket science. L.Joe was just blind towards what he really felt because in his head Hyuna was the perfect girl...who every boy wanted...even Junhyung...

...wait what? she thought to herself. Junhyunh?!

She pushed that thought to the back of her head and kept on walking to his office. She soon came infront of the door. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in" was the tired reply and then she entered his office.

"Oh, Gayoon...how can I help you" asked Jiyong.

Gayoon took a deep breath and told him about his sister and her crush and how nobody wants her to leave.

"She can stay with me! I am responsible enough to look after an 18 years old. I practically raised my brother up....she can stay with me...if you don't mind. I will also help her with the whole L.joe thing too...just please...let her stay" Gayoon said hoping he would accept her proposal.

"Ok"

Gayoon couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes widen and she smiled. She bowed at Jiyong.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You woun't regret your decison!" Gayoon said and then he dismissed her.

Gayoon ran back to the class. She slammed the door open and yelled "It's ok!"

Everyone looked at her. She could feel everyone's eyes on her.

"I talked to your brother he agreed to let you stay over mine" Gayooon told Sohyun.

"How did you?" Sohyun wanted to ask but Gayoon just winked at her.

"I worked my magic"

Everyone laughed.

"So will you stay?" Hyuna asked with hope.

"I don't know"

"Sohyun...don't go" L.joe said sincerly. It made Sohyun's heart beat faster and her stomach turned. Her knees went week. She hated the fact that L.joe had this effect on her.

"Ok"