Revenge is sweet.

First and Last

After Sohyun and L.Joe were shoved in the closet. Hyuna decided that she would spin the bottle again...

...

...

...

...

...

"Gayon unnie!" Hyuna said "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Gayoon said.

"You like Hyunseung oppa, don't you" Hyuna sid with a smile.

Gayoon blushed a little.

"So it is true!" Hyuna said

"Hyuna! It's not true!" Gayoon cried

"Then whay did you blush when he hugged you at the end of school yesterday?" Hyuna asked.

Gayoon didn't have an answer.

She sighed.

"Hyuna, it's not what you think...we are only close friends...best friends you can say" Gayoon said and at that moment she saw Sohyun peeking out of the closet. Their eyes met and a message was sent to Gayoon from Sohyun.

Unnie keep quiet please!

Gayon nodded a little to show that she understood Sohyun's request and Sohyun closed the closet door.

Then Gayoon had a thought.

"Could it be, the one you like is....Hyunseung?" Gayoon asked with a smile plastered on her face.

Hyuna immediately shook her head.

"Looks like it is" said Jiyoon with a teasing look.

-o-

Sohyun looked around and nodded at L.Joe.

They quickly started doing their work.

L.Joe took care of Changjo and Chunji while Sohyun worked to Hyuna and Jiyoon's "makeup" with her special "makeup" brush called the marker. Sohyun giggled a little but that was enought to wake up Gayoon.

"Unnie, thanks for keeping it a secret" said Sohyun.

"Yeah, you are the best nonna" L.Joe agreed as he came from the other room and the three hi5ed eachother.

"Anyway, C.A.P hyung is still left" L.Joe said.

"Wait! I got a suggestion" Gayoon said and told them her idea.

"You really are the best nonna! L.Joe said as he and Sohyun went back in the closet and Gayoon locked the closet.

"I think they are going to have a shock of their lifetime" L.Joe said giggling like a little girl and he hi5ed Sohyun.

"We are so going to get it" Sohyun said worried.

"Don't worry, Gayoon nonna's plan will difinetly work!" L.Joe said walking back to his corner "Time to sleep"

Sohyun nodded and went back to her corner and tried to sleep but couldn't.

After a while she heard Hyuna scream.

"OMG! Have you seen your face?" Jiyoon said to Hyuna, who quickly looked at herself in the mirror and screamed.

"I think you should take a look at your own" Gayoon suggested to Jiyoon who also looked in the mirror but she just grinned.

"It's a very nice look for me" she said posing infront of the mirror. She had glasses drawn on her face while Hyuna had  a mustache and a new set of eyebrows. The girls heard the boys laughing out loudly from the other room and they went to check what was wrong, just to find that Changjo and Chunji also had lots of scribles on their faces.

"It was C.A.P hyung!" Chunji cried.

C.A.P who was still asleep moved a little to reveal two markers by him.

"Oh no he didn't!" Hyuna said.

"Oh yes he did" Chunji said.

"Let's get him!" Jiyoon said and Changjo nodded and the four started to scribble on C.A.P's face.

Gayoon secretly laughed. It was her idea to make it look like C.A.P had done it.

"Hey, shouldn't we let the two out now?" Jihyun said being the oldest and the one who worried the most about her firends.

Hyuna didn't hear this so Gayoon passed Jihyun the keys to the closet.

"How did you have the keys?" Jihyun asked.

"I'll tell you later" Gayoon said and Jihyun nodded. She opened the door to Hyuna's walk in closet and Sohyun and L.Joe fell out as soon as she opened the door.

"You two were listening to everything we were taling about!" Jihyun said

"Sorry unnie" Sohyun said sweetly.

-o-

Sohyun was back at L.Joe's house, helping him with his school work again.

"Look, it's not that difficult" Sohyun said.

"Yeah, for you" L.Joe argued "...so how should I confess to Hyuna?"

"I don't know...something simple and clear" Sohyun said without even looking at him.

"Love letter?" L.Joe asked.

Sohyun sighed.

"Perfect"