Worried

First and Last

L.Joe was worried now. It had been a while since Sohyun had came to school. He tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up. He texted her but there was no reply. He wondered if he had done anything wrong. He even asked the girls about Sohyun but they told him that they didn't know either but Hyuna was acting strangely.

He was sure that Hyuna knew something but was't telling him what it was.

The boys had suggested that he visit Sohyun but L.joe wouldn't go because he still remembered what he had seen during his cleaning duty with Sohyun, Hyuna and Chunji...it was for some strange reason painful when he thought about.

He was still worried about her though. Soon days without Sohyun passes and it soon turned to weeks. L.Joe should be concentrating in class now that Sohyun wasn't here to help him with everything. His grades were slipping rapidly, but all he could think about was Sohyun.

L.Joe would spend his lunch break alone and he had soon become an anti-social guy. He didn't care. He was on the roof top of the school building on his own when he heard footsteps. He hoped that it was Sohyun but was dissapointed to find out that it was Hyuna.

"Hi" she said softly.

"Hey" he replied, his voice a whisper.

"You are worried about Sohyun, aren't you" she said and he was able to manage a small nod.

"Go visit her...she may feel better" Hyuna said and then she left without another word.

He thought about it. He wanted to. He needed to.

All shorts of things were going through his mind and none of them were happy thoughts.

What if she is seriously injured or she hates me for not speaking to her?

He thought to himself.

What if she doesn't want to see me anymore?! But I'm so worried about her.

OK so this is a short chapter. Sorry about that. I don't usually say anything on my chapter but I would seriously like to know what you readers think about this story and maybe your thoughts on the Gahyung paring prequel. I'd be really happy to hear your thoughts before I make a decision about the prequel and also tell me what you readers think about this story  so far because I'm not sure you readers are liking this too much. Bye for now!