Jealous?

First and Last

"Is that the plan?" Chunji asked Hyuna

"Yes" Hyuna replied

"Great, I'm going to have fun" Chunji said smiling to himself.

"YAH! You don't kiss her for real!" Hyuna scoleded Chunji.

"Aw" Chunji said dissapointed.

"Hey! We are the cupid, we don't go around kissing our clients" Hyuna said.

"You mean the people we are doing this for but they don't know we are doing it for them" Chunji said.

"Clients" Hyuna corrected him.

"In other words, people who we are messing around with, I got it" Chunji said and Hyuna glared at him.

"OMG! Isn't that Junhyung oppa with that new girl!" some one screamed and both Hyuna and Chunji looked up to see who had said this. They saw two  juniors of the school. Hyuna and Chunji looked at each other and ran for the window and infact it was Gayoon and Junhyung. Their jaws dropped.

News about this soon got around to everyone in the school. Most of the female population of the school was either crying their eyes out or were creating an anti Gayoon club. Yet Junhyung didn't seem to notice this and just spent his normal day in school. 

After school had finised, Hyuna, Chunji, Sohyun and L.Joe were in cleaning duty. 

Sohyun sighed.

She was in the class alone with Chunji as L.Joe and Hyuna had gone out to throw away the rubbish.

He will probably confess now when they are alone.

Sohyun sighed again.

"What's wrong?" Chunji asked

"Nothing...I'm just tired" Sohyun said "Oh, did you hear the thing about Gayoon unnie and Junhyung oppa, most of the girls were crying"

"Yeah...but I think it's one of those things were someone is only telling half the story" Chunji said and she nodded in agreement.

Sohyun was cleaning one of the windows.

"Here, I'll help you" Chunji said and took the cloth from her hand and cleaned the higher bits of the window.

Sohyun turned to thank him but at that same time he looked down at her. Their heads hit together.

"Ow" they both said at the same time.

They heard something fall and they looked at the door to see the classroom bin by the door.

"Oh no, some student probably thought we were...you know" Chunji said worriedly.

Sohyun sighed.

Tomorrow is going to be...difficult.

Sohyun thought.

YES! It totatly worked! Got to give Hyuna some credit.

Chunji thought.

-o-

For some reason L.Joe didn't like what he saw one bit.

He had just suddenly dropped the bin and ran.

Where they actually kissing?

He thought to himself.

Then the one Sohyun likes is...Chunji hyung...why do I feel so...I DON'T KNOW!

He suddenly bumped into Hyuna.

"Oh sorry Hyuna" he said.

"That's ok" Hyuna said with a smie.

He put his hand in his pocket and held onto the letter he wrote for Hyuna.

I don't get it

"Anyway, let's go back, we should be finished with the cleaning for today" Hyuna said and walked back into the school building and he followed her.

What is this that I feel?