...before the storm.

First and Last

"Everyone ready?" G.NA asked.

"YEAH!" everyone said at the same time and G.NA started to drive and so they were on their way.

"WAAA! I'm so excited!" Hyuna caid cheerfully as she jumped in her seat.

"Calm down unnie" Sohyun who was sat next to her said.

"Aren't you excited?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes, but oviously not as much as you" Sohyun replied with a smile while Hyuna still jumped around in her seat.

"G.NA unnie! Is your holiday home pretty?" Hyuna screamed from the back to the front.

"YA! Hyuna-ah! Don't scream" Doojun commented.

"You will make us all deff"

There was a sond of G.NA smacking Doojun on the arm. He was sat next to G.NA after all.

"OW! What was that for?"

"For solding my Hyuna-ah" G.NA replied.

"YA! Unnie to my rescue!" Hyuna cheered.

"Hyung just got served" Kikwang said which earned him a glare from Doojun.

"Lets do something fun!" Ricky suggested.

"I'm with him on this one" Yoseobe said.

"Why don't we all sing?" Jihyun said.

"But what do we sing?" C.A.P said.

"Something fun!" Ricky said cheerfully.

"Something not annoying" Doojun said from the front.

"Shut up you grumpy man!" Jihyun told Doojun.

"YA! What rights have you got to tell me to shut up"

"She's got my permission" G.NA jumped in,

Jihyun just smiled while Doojun glared at her but Jihyun had won this argument.

"Let's just pick a song" Chunji said and then suddenly.

Junhyung spoke "Don't involve me in this" 

"That would be the grumpy man numger 2!" Hyunseung said and everyone laughed except for Junhyung.

Junhyung just rolled his eyes and preted to sleep. 

"OH! I know how about run to you?" Jiyoon said and everyone agreed so they started to sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ09NE7gVDU

Half way through the song they all forget the lyric and its silent. The look at each other so they start to sing the na na na part over and over again while laughing. After singing for at least half an hour they all get tired of screaming espically C.A.P.

"What next?" L.Joe asked.

"How about general talk?" Sohyun suggested and Gayoon nodded cause she couldn't take the noise anymore.

"I am with her" Junhyung said.

"We thought you were sleeping hyung" Changjo said. 

"Well its difficult to sleep with children's annoying voices" he commented which earned him a smack on the shoulder from Yoseob.

"Especially Yoseob. I think my ears are bleeding!" Junhyung said just to annoy Yoseob.

"Shut up hyung!" Yoseob protested with a cute pout.

"General talk aside, why don't we just drool over my abs" Kikwang said as he lifted his shirt up. The girls let out a mock scream and covered their eyes.

"Oh please, mine are better" L.Joe said and lifted his own sirt and the girls hid their eyes.

"Please you two, my eyes are bleeding" Hyuna said.

"Not impressed! Especially with you Kikwang" Jihyun said.

"Oh please, I know you are just diying to take a peek" Kikwang said as he walked towards Jihyun with his sirt still lifed up. Jihyun just let out another mock scream while the others laughed.

"Nonna like mine more so step aside hyung" L.Joe joked.

"We ain't impressed!" Jiyoon, Sohyun and Hyuna said to the boys.

"They showed you two" said C.A.P.

"It's clear that, they rather see mine" C.A.P said and lifted his shirt up and the girls let out another mock scream.

The other boys along with G.Na who's eyes were fixed on the road laughed at the three showing off.

"Yoseob oppa! Save us with you cuteness!" Sohyun and Hyuna said at the same time.

At once Yoseob agreed and started to make cute faces and soon Hyuna and Sohyun joined in.

After a few more hours of messing around G.NA finally announced that they were there.

Everyone was amazed at the beautyful beach house. http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Modern-White-Beach-House-by-Richard-Meier-3.jpg

The beach was beautyful with blue ocen and a forest like area http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/86/38/1863871_8896d2aa.jpg. And the hose was placed right infront of the forest. It was sunny and warm. Everyone was amazed by the sight of G.NA's holiday home.

"Make yourself at home" she told them "I'll shara a room with Hyuna, Sohyun and Jihyun as my bedroom is very big. Jiyoon and Gayoon can sare a room. The boys can seperate in threes. The reason for Gayoon and Jiyoon sharing a room is because the room can only fit in two beds" G.NA explained. "I'll show you the room you can crash in"

Everyone followed G.NA as she showed the rooms. After everyone were settled in their rooms, G.NA announced that they should eat first. Everyone was excited for thier time there but they didn't know what was coming.