Locked in the closet.

First and Last

Jiyoon and Hyuna looked at eachother and nodded.

They both grabbed Sohyun and started to push her towards the closet.

"YAH! I thought we were friends!" Sohyun yelled at the two.

"We are, we are doing this for you" Hyuna said and the two kept on pusing her in.

Once thet had gotten Sohyun in, C.A.P along with Chunji and Chango grabbed L.Joe by his arms and legs had carried him and threw him in the closet.

Niel, Ricky, Gayoon and Jihyun watched the drama unfold and decide to stay out of it.

Hyuna quickly locked the closet.

"YAH! LET ME OUT" Sohyun yelled "And why is you closet so BIG!"

L.Joe was still regestring what was happening.

"Do some thing!" Sohyun said to L.Joe.

"What am I suppose to do? I don't think they will let us out anytime soon...I'm going to sleep" L.Joe said clearly unintrested at the fact he was locked in Hyuna's walk in closet with Sohyun.

Sohyun sighed and crawled to the other side of the closet.

"Oh yeah, you never told me who your crush was" L.Joe said from the other side of the closet.

"Why would you care?" Sohyun said softly.

"I'm your bestfriend, of course I care" L.Joe replied.

They stayed silent for few minutes.

Sohyun took a deep breth.

"You" she said but there was no reply.

"L.Joe?" she called out and walked to where he was laying she looked closely at him just to find out he was asleep. Sohyun laughed to herself.

"Sohyun, you idiot" she told herself and went back to her corner.

She was going to sleep but then she felt something in her hair...a thin hair pin.

Bingo!

She thought to herself and set to work.

After a few hours she was able to unlock the door. She opened it quietly to find that the others were still playing Truth or Dare and Gayoon seems to be telling the rest something.

She smirked to herself and closed the door and for now she decided to sleep.

As soon as she woke yp, she opened the door quietly again. She looked around and smirked when she saw everyone was asleep now. She walked to L.Joe quietly and woke him up.

"What?" he said.

She put her index finger up against her lips telling him to be quiet.

She then took out two markers. L.joe understood at once and took one off of her hand.

Sohyun opened the door. L.Joe was surprised to see this and wanted to ask her how she did it but he kept quiet as they had a misssion to do right now.

Revenge time