Gahyung History

First and Last

"Come in" Gayoon invited Junhyung in.

"Thanks" he said softly.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Gayoon offered.

"No thank you" he said as he sat down on the sofa.

"You live on your own?"

"I'm 23...I live alone...are you sure you don't want a can of coke?" she said to him with a blank expression.

He shook his head and said.

"Is your family still in England?" and she nodded.

"What about your family?" she asked him.

"Here in Seoul"

"Why did you move out?"

"I moved in with Hyunseung, Yeosobe, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon"

"Yeah, but I asked why"

He hesited to answer the question.

"I don't have a reason"

"Junhyung...how long has it been?" Gayoon asked changing the subject.

"...2 years"

"2 years ago, I thought you were the one"

"Then why did you leave...why did you leave me and then you moved...without even telling me!" he told Gayoon looking straight into her eyes.

His eyes filled with pain, sadness and anger. Her's were still emotionless.

"I think you should leave now" Gayoon said still with the same old blank expression.

But he didn't leave, he couldn't leave...it was getting drank and also it was raining heavily.

The rain seem to be laughing at Junhyung at his stupidity and having lost Gayoon because of his stupidity.

Gayoon allowed him to stay for the night. He said he would sleep on the sofa. She was fine with it, but in the middle of the night she woke up.  She could still hear the rain falling on the ground. She got out of bed and went to the living room. She saw Junhyung sleeping peacefully.

"Stupid, I left you thinking you would run after me...oviously you were too distracted by Hara and I was wrong to think you would come after me" she said and she walked back to her room and tried to sleep.

In the morning, Gayoon woke up early and packed her things for Hyuna's sleepover. She also made breakfast for her and Junhyung.

He woke up soon after she had started to make breakfast. He offered to help but she refused. She gave him a plate of fried eggs and a can of coke. After he had eaten he decided to leave. After he had left she dropped to the floor and let the tears she had held back fall.

-o-

"Aw, I don't think she is comming" Hyuna whined.

"Don't worry, she will be here" Jiyoon comforted her.

"I don't think she liked me" Hyuna pouted.

Just at the moment, there was a knock on Hyuna's door.

Hyuna opened the door.

"Gayoon unnie!" Hyuna said happily and invited her in.

"I'm so happy you came!" Hyuna cheered and gave Gayoon a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry I'm late...something came up in the morning" Gayoon said avoiding eye contact with Jiyoon as she would know Gayoon had taked to Junhyung about...things.

"Come in unnie, everyone is already here" Hyuna said and dragged her to where everyone was.

"Let's start the party!" Hyuna cheered.

Everyone gathered together and sat down in a circle.

Gayoon smiled as she saw Sohyun and L.Joe sit next to eachother.

Sohyun saw Gayoon looking at her and blushed as she realised Gayoon knew about her secret crush on L.Joe. Sohyun looked at L.Joe from the corner of her eye and saw him staring at Hyuna. She felt sad but she was going to be a good friend and help him. Sohyun jabbed L.Joe in the ribs using her elbow.

"What?" L.Joe asked her.

"You have to tell her" Sohyun whispered to him.

"I don't know how" he whispered back.

"Like I said, you just have to walk up to her and say it"

"What is she turns me down?"

"Don't think like that!" Sohyun scolded him.

"Anyway! The plan is that we will play musical chairs for now!" Hyuna said and everyone groned except for Gayoon, who didn't know why everyone was so against the idea and C.A.P as he was always the winner. They knew how this was going to end up.There was going to be a lot of pushing and pulling. 

"I'll take care of the music!" Ricky offered and Hyuna let him. Chairs were set and the music started. They played this until there was only C.A.P and L.Joe left. They all knew C.A.P was going to win like usual. L.Joe wanted to win this so badly...just to impress Hyuna, eventhough Sohyun had told him not to try and impress Hyuna.

One chair left, two players left. The music started. No noise other than the music and the foot steps of the two boys remaning in the game...

...

...

...

...

and then suddenly the music stopped.

The two boys jumped for the chair. They both got half of the chair each and they started pusing eachother. L.Joe was ready to kill C.A.P if that's what took to win this game. He used all his might and pushed C.A.P off of the chair and winning the game. Everyone was stunned to see C.A.P lose.

Hyuna suddenly started to cheer which made L.Joe blush a little.

C.A.P shook L.Joe's hand.

"Good game"

"You too"

"Anyway...next is...FOOD!" Hyuna said and everyone cheered and rushed towards the kitchen except for L.Joe and Sohyun.

"Well done" Sohyun said "I think you have just impressed Hyun" she said with a smile but really she wanted to run back home and to never face Hyuna again for feeling so jealous of Hyuna.

L.Joe smiled.

"Let's go"

This was going to be a long sleepover for Sohyun

OK, that is all for now. People no silent readers please! Leave your thoughts, it would make me very happy. Anyway, just for the record I am not an anti-junra (ant-junhyung and hara). I just like the gahyung (gayoon and junhyung) paring more and I like hara with *cough* young saeng from ss501 *cough* more eventhought young saeng is like my ulitmate bias ^^. Anyway, what I really wanted to ask you readers of "First and Last" was that, since I inculeded the gahyung paring in this story, just to make it intreasting and not so boring with only one paring in it, I was wondering if you readers would lke it if I made like a prequel for this story but that prequel can be about what happened to Gayoon and Junhyung 2 years ago. But I will only write it if you readers are intrested. I won't bother if no one will read it. Anyway, thanks to everyone who has subscribed to this story and read it.